Grammy Nominated Rapper 'Logic' Buys $6 million in bitcoin - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BrolySSJ

Grammy Nominated Rapper 'Logic' Buys $6 million in bitcoin

With time there seems to be more and more celebrities that are entering the crypto world and this is great for the investors in this currency as well, as the increased demand for the coins is what drives up the value of it. This makes it much more profitable for those that chose to invest a while back and are cashing in their profits at the moment. One of the latest celebrities to have joined the crypt world and the investment schemes, is the grammy nominated rapper 'Logic'. 

Logic communicated to his fan through the media of Instagram, stating that he had invested a total of $6 million into bitcoin. 

Since his investment into the currency last month,  the value of bitcoin has risen by nearly 25%, which is a massive profit for the musician. In fact, the rapper has gone so far as to change his twitter handle to Bobby Bitcoin, showing his belief in the cryptocurrency. 

In my opinion, prominent figures like this are essential in promoting bitcoin and getting more and more exposure for bitcoin, as it is one of the major factors causing the drive in the bitcoin price lately. What do you guys think? Do you share my opinion? do you think that investments such as this is what is driving the bitcoin price higher and higher or do you feel that this is just a drop in the ocean compared to some of the other factors out there? Let me know your thoughts on this. 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 3
  • +2 3
  • +3 3
  • +4 5
  • +5 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Sure there is a lot of reasons that makes bitcoin price increase and of course when some peoples

buying high amounts of BTC it will explode in price i just hope that the price won't drop a lot because of

the dump from those who bought BTC in low prices in the previous months

Edited by hani20980
  • +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 2

Interesting to see celebrities investing in cryptocurrencies it's a sign of progress and growth in the crypto.i think this would further strengthen the value higher for cryptocurrencies and make wonderful profits in the future 

• +2 2

It is truly remarkable how cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin are getting the attention and interest of everyone especially these artists who usually doesn't associate themselves with this field. Bitcoin's popularity will really strike up as renowned individuals are taking this path and it will surely boost the market value of the said currency. 

• Useful or interesting 1

I've never heard of this artist, but I think it's very cool!Because this whole situation is developing so well that you really hope that the cryptocurrency will become the top in a couple of years, because even grandmothers will know about it, and this is a great progress! I think this situation has a great future, which will show itself very well , and we will all take advantage of it!

• +1 1
  • +3 2

I am impressed! I didn't know this rapper but it seems he did great investment buying Bitcoin right now. I think he wont regret it and perhaps by next year he will see 60 million in profit from his investment. This is the best time before prices start rising too fast. 

• +1 1
  • +3 2

This is doing great publicity and I think there will be more famous buying Bitcoin as I think there was an actress lately that asked in Twitter if going long on Bitcoin was a good idea. Perhaps some are forced or asked to do that by friends or even paid to say this by big funds, still this will do great to have some good publicity.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Wise decision and already in profit. I will try to find this rapper and congratulate him perhaps give a follow on Twitter just to let these people know they help us too that we are in Bitcoin for some time and while we don't have millions we want to make something extra from this too.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I am think it is good for the price as more and more are joining forces and there can be a very big interest but it takes time from a celebrity to discuss Bitcoin and his followers to invest. It will need more to send the same message but if it succeeds we can keep hold for another year and see if this pays.

• +1 1

Good for this guy, he made great advertisement to himself as perhaps he was famous in the united states but wasn't so much famous in the rest of the world like 50cent or eminem are. It does good for bitcoin of course to be discussed by anyone for any reason. It helps with people creating a better idea in their mind about this currency and start looking more.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

This cost for celebration, it is a very big achievement for the cryptocurrencies world, celebrities being part of the cryptocurrencies world will bring process and forwardness of the crypto, we hope all the celebrities will accept it and join the wining train in other to bring the forwardness of crypto world.

I admit it is huge to have a famous person investing so much in Bitcoin and announcing it also helps a lot. It is great to have more people, celebs and financial advisors, banks and institutions discussing Bitcoin suddenly. I wonder if this can be the start of something good.

Edited by bogdanoff
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

Adopting this strategy in order to raise the price of Bitcoin. Is a good way. But not everyone will agree. And whoever agrees only because he sees the light in this coin and loves adventure. There are several factors that cause the price of digital currencies to rise and fall. But this factor is also important, not a drop in the sea.

• +2 2

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Its always good that someone famous buys BTC. They say, there is no bad publicity, even when its negative publicity. So, hopefully many of this Rappers followers will also but BTC. More people to the BTC party. I dont know who this Rapper is, as I dont listen to Rap. But free BTC publicity if free publicity.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

I think they here this stories and sometimes they can tell when something is going to be very huge so we need to check on that side it could be something they are saing or it could be nothing well we just have to say and see what will happen am really intimidated and really trying so hard to make sure that I do send my bitcoins to the right investment

• +5 1

This is good for adoption, many similar promotional investments will keep doing good and increasing the interest from investors that still don't know about Bitcoin and how high it can rise next year, we are all hoping for more to follow and this rapper realy had some logic in his investment.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 2

I have subscribed to the Logic and I listen his raps too. It's bad that I have missed this news. Last time Akon is building his own Blockchain based city and Logic had invested in Crypto currency. This is really good news for all those who are waiting for the global adoption and it will eventually lead to other artist coming for investment in Bitcoin. Let's wait and see which next global artist invest in Crypto 🤔.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Celebrity purchasing bitcoin or altcoin is a good move for the world of crypto, it will make the world of crypto bigger and known by many people, we all know the influence that can give to us by the celebrity or well-known people so it will help our community become bigger. 

• +2 1

These are the types of the reasons which make the value of bitcoin rise higher than our expectations and it is a very good opportunity for investors to accumulate more coins to there wallets because I believe in the future bitcoin will be scarce which will make the value go higher in the Cryptocurrency marketplace. Since celebrities are into cryptoworld definitely that will make adoption even faster.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 11/20/2020 at 7:46 PM, BrolySSJ said:

In my opinion, prominent figures like this are essential in promoting bitcoin and getting more and more exposure for bitcoin, as it is one of the major factors causing the drive in the bitcoin price lately. What do you guys think?

True, prominent celebrities are helpful for promoting cryptocurrencies. Celebrities attracting attention is the driving force behind the advertisement industry, after all. But the fans must be able to look past the current fads and take a closer view at what cryptocurrencies really has to offer. When that happens, having these news about celebrities dabbling in cryptocurrencies will prove to be worthwhile.

17 hours ago, Ridam said:

Last time Akon is building his own Blockchain based city and Logic had invested in Crypto currency.

To add to that list is another rapper named Lil Yachty who was recently able to sell some tokens in such a short amount of time. Here is the link to that article.

https://www.coindesk.com/rapper-lil-yachty-sells-out-social-token-in-21-minutes

Edited by kyoukage01
  • +4 1

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

Maybe he can write a song about Bitcoin now and it can be the new Bitcoin hit in youtube. This would do a lot more for adoption but I think that famous people when investing also helps as they usually announce it and make their fans influenced in a way.

• +2 1

People might start seeing that there is a certain gain to the crypto world and this could be a good thing that is really impressive to work with this is so owerful , there are people who see bitcoin with a lot of future and so the can tie up their money in readiness to speculations , but I dont know it could be a good thing or maybe a bad thing we are not so sure

• +1 1
  • +2 1

20 hours ago, cryptovlek said:

Maybe he can write a song about Bitcoin now and it can be the new Bitcoin hit in youtube. This would do a lot more for adoption but I think that famous people when investing also helps as they usually announce it and make their fans influenced in a way.

He could, and that would be interesting. But there are already some rap music in Youtube with cryptocurrencies as the subject. This particular music video in this topic from last year deserves attention:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/8452-bitcoin-rap-battle-crypto-vs-banks/?tab=comments#comment-1027412

That rap battle is hard to beat. It can be considered as a lyrical debate between decentralized cryptocurrencies (Bitcoin in particular) and centralized financial system like banks. If he can beat that, then that would be great, not only for our entertainment, but for the promotion of cryptocurrencies as well.

Edited by kyoukage01
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

The more of the famous join Bitcoin it will be the better. We have good news every second day and price reacts as it reached just $18 as a bottom now, so perhaps there is momentum now. Logic seems to understand it and it means he will be in a good position to buy before many of the next wave that approaches soon.

• +1 1

On 11/20/2020 at 4:46 PM, BrolySSJ said:

In my opinion, prominent figures like this are essential in promoting bitcoin and getting more and more exposure for bitcoin, as it is one of the major factors causing the drive in the bitcoin price lately. What do you guys think? Do you share my opinion? do you think that investments such as this is what is driving the bitcoin price higher and higher or do you feel that this is just a drop in the ocean compared to some of the other factors out there? Let me know your thoughts on this. 

The Price BTC risen have many factors but the prominent figures adoption have major role where the common man who follows the celebrity can follow their ideal in crypto as well. Their huge investment and trust increases the adoption rate for BTC and they go for it. Even they don't know or haven't heard about it bit they want to do this because of those prominent figures. Their for BTC will be well establish if the world famous people make investment in BTC. Their interest toward crypto make it reliable and people make move toward crypto. 

• +1 1