Trading Tips 1-1: Self Check - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ProBitcoinHolder

Trading Tips 1-1: Self Check

Good days, new starting after Christmas.

From now on, I will try to keep updating trading tips everyday except Sunday. Follow me and don't miss any of it.

Chapter One: Risk Management

Class ONE: Self Check before trading

When you intend to do any crypto trading (bitcoins or altcoins), remember to ask yourself " CADA I*3 ":

Can you afford to lose some amount of money? --Figure out your risk tolerance.

Are your mind clear enough without any biased idea in this trading? --Stay CALM and Don't be disturbed by any biased thought.

Do you already have a strategy for this trading? --Plan where & when to take profit or stop loss.

Are you confident with your analysis? --Learn more and read more to get a better analysis.

Is there any related news that may influence this trading?-- Be aware of news of the market whether it is good or bad. Make yourself always be ready for everything.

Is this trade harmful to your life or your health?-- Life and your health are much more important.

Is this trade safe?-- At last, self check again and review the whole trade.

Try to self check before any trading now, you will find your mind is clear, and you will be able to detect more details.

Follow me and learn more trading tips.

Edited by ProBitcoinHolder

3 hours ago, ProBitcoinHolder said:

From now on, I will try to keep updating trading tips everyday except Sunday. Follow me and don't miss any of it.

When you intend to do any crypto trading (bitcoins or altcoins), remember to ask yourself " CADA I*3 ":

Are your mind clear enough without any biased idea in this trading? --Stay CALM and Don't be disturbed by any biased thought.

Do you already have a strategy for this trading? --Plan where & when to take profit or stop loss.

Are you confident with your analysis? --Learn more and read more to get a better analysis.

Is there any related news that may influence this trading?-- Be aware of news of the market whether it is good or bad. Make yourself always be ready for everything.

Is this trade harmful to your life or your health?-- Life and your health are much more important.

Try to self check before any trading now, you will find your mind is clear, and you will be able to detect more details.

Wow thanks for this wonderful tips in trading I think this will be very helpful for those who want to explore and start to trade, but I wonder why there's still no replies in fact I'm the first one to reply but honestly this tip is very important and needed to be read by the beginners, very well I think this topic will receive many replies soon.

34 minutes ago, gigabyteRTX said:

Wow thanks for this wonderful tips in trading I think this will be very helpful for those who want to explore and start to trade, but I wonder why there's still no replies in fact I'm the first one to reply but honestly this tip is very important and needed to be read by the beginners, very well I think this topic will receive many replies soon.

IDK, but I will keep updating and you can follow me in case of missing out any tips.

I will also update some analysis of bitcoin price.

Thank you for sharing this trading strategy, I was in a lot of loss in trading, but your tricks will help me a lot now in trading, thanks for sharing the tricks.

I think the second A that talked about confidence in one's analysis is where many trader lose their grips especially when certain news they were not privy of begin to make headlines, FUD would set in and make rubbish of their trading plans.

It is necessary to follow such advice to achieve success as well as to preserve the safety of our health as it is first because it is irreparable

THINK POSITIVE

Thank you for this, it is really great for me, and I think it makes sense to many other players too, so that those who want to translate have more ways, lessons to work. money

Thank you for this helpful advice. It is very important for every trader to learn to rely on himself. Yes, you should read the news, analysis, recommendation channels, etc. But in the end the decision should be up to you alone.

Yes in the end everything returns to each of them in carrying out every strategy to trade and it is best to go directly to the market without any intermediaries and make decisions with mature confidence.

Yes in the end everything returns to each of them in carrying out every strategy to trade and it is best to go directly to the market without any intermediaries and make decisions with mature confidence.

Thank you for these valuable steps. Indeed, I think that every trader, whether new or old, and cannot control his temper, applies these steps and checks the result, good luck to everyone.

Thanks for these helpful tips, I totally agree with you. We must know what to do when trading. Random trading is very harmful for money and health as well.

It is very informative post, it can help some newbie here in trading, well when it comes in trading we can get some strategy and also have own strategy because in the end we are the one that make a decision for our crypto. 

Thank you for these valuable advice, and it is important to know managing risk and coming out with the least losses and not trading randomly, but wisely and patiently

On 12/27/2019 at 2:30 PM, ProBitcoinHolder said:

If you pass CADA I*3 criteria then you would be good trader because it means you are trading wisely and you know each and every effect of trade. May you could use more tricks without any fear if you are calm and confident.

• Useful or interesting 1

I am glad to be following your advice. I think these tips are the fixed rules for all trading strategies, which should be written in bold as principles that do not change, whether it is for beginners or for the old in the market.

Yes, before trading, some steps must be taken, such as studying the amount that you will trade with, the percentage of loss that you will bear, the possibilities of success of the deal, the possibilities of failure and what must be done in each case.

Life is great and enjoy it

I always adhere to reading as much as possible about cryptocurrency news. If there are signals, then they should be considered for prospects. It is worth considering that the final result always remains with the trader who trades in cryptocurrency. 

Thanks for your sharing, a very good article. The things you share are critical to success. The advice is basically know how to build yourself. Embark on the action, success will follow you.

On 12/27/2019 at 11:00 AM, ProBitcoinHolder said:

I agree with most but this one. The news is something we should counter betting. The main players with inside trading knowledge have bought the rumour and are ready to sell the news once they pop. The news will make people buy and the ones that bought before the news, knowing the rumours, are the ones that will dump and profit.

As they say, "It is easier said than done". I have seen a lot of useful tips about trading and how to go smoothly in it, I hope we are not just sharing the tips without trying it out. Trading might be a lot very risky, we have make our stand in it, Are we only sharing tips or we are actually going into it? Ask yourself.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

On 12/27/2019 at 4:00 AM, ProBitcoinHolder said:

Indeed, you are right we must learn thins thing and master it because it is very important in trading market and very important for  the safe of our money and the ability to continue in the trading market

Thanks for the post. Your points in the post confirm that with the acquisition of experience and spending more time on trading analyzing errors, the trader's level will increase with practice.

hi i think really that main reason for losses some for traders  that they do not know how to analysis market well so i agree with

On 12/27/2019 at 5:00 AM, ProBitcoinHolder said:

very good content, it is necessary to learn about the world of cryptocurrencies in order to have advantages in the future.