Why i cannot register in yobit - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Riana

Why i cannot register in yobit

On 11/20/2020 at 12:23 AM, Riana said:

Hey what's up?

I'm new here at this forum. One of my friends suggest me this forum for earning money. But i face a problem to create a account in yobit. It shows that registration is temporary off.

What is the reason ? And when this problem will be solved? Please inform me.           

That must be a technical problem because when I got registered a week ago didn't receive any error my friend maybe you need to give it sometime and try later if continuing to be given the same error.

A friend of mine is also facing same challenges, I believe the site is undergoing some upgrades as many members have joined the cryptotalk platform, might take time but don't panic cause I believe everything will be sort out very soon

Yobit account was closed for some time. But now it must have opened. Open the account according to the rules. And then save the cryptocurrency mail in yobit.

• +2 1

Registration is open . Re-register again or change your browser or IP. You can create an account on the yobitt platform easily, and I do not think there is a reason to close the registration on the platform. Just try again.

• +2 1

Most at times it's Always on the error of the recaptcha as of how the registration process might have been having a problem, or it might be a temporary maintenance which was running that the registration was not working

• Useful or interesting 1

Welcome with us here in this forum. Maybe there is a technical error. Do not worry about this issue. The problem will be overcome in a short time. Good luck, my friend.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

I would try changing browsers. I know Mozilla Fire Fox doesnt allow me sometimes to log into my Yobit account. I also had the same problem the other day, trying to log into my Binance account. Even thou I hate it, I had to use google chrome to access both of my accounts.

I downloaded the new Brave browser the other day. It has been created copying google chrome but with out all the tracking & spying crap that google does, in the name of advertising, or so they say. I have to say, Im very happy with the Brave browser. It works better than FireFox & is a lot quicker too.

Hope that helps.

• +2 1

Genesis Mining affiliate discount code. You will get a 3% discount, off any of your purchases. Simply apply the promotional code at checkout! Promo codes can be used for the purchase of all Genesis Mining plans, with the exception of 6-month mining plans.

Affiliate code is -  IXtU36

https://www.genesis-mining.com

Genesis Mining.png

This problem happens from time to time, it may be that the network is saturated or the yobit platform this maintenance be patient and try again later 

• +2 1

Welcome to the forum. You must try again, since many times the platform is saturated. But if you continue with the same problem, check that you are putting your email correctly, and that you have allowed access.

• +3 1

I think this is a temporary problem due to pressure on the platform's servers.
Did you try to register at another time and still have the same problem?
You can also write to support and ask for an explanation of the cause of the problem.

• +4 1

This is a temporary problem, so just keep on trying or maybe use diffrent domains to access the yobit. Your account will be registered in 2-3 attempts. And your activity will be stored there so keep on working.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

Facing the same issue here too. I'm unable to register on yobit. It's displaying temporary off, I don't know why. But I suggest we wait and try again another time, maybe it might be the site traffic causing it.