Why i cannot register in yobit - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Riana

Why i cannot register in yobit

Hey what's up?

I'm new here at this forum. One of my friends suggest me this forum for earning money. But i face a problem to create a account in yobit. It shows that registration is temporary off.

What is the reason ? And when this problem will be solved? Please inform me.           

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 2

welcome
I think that the Yobit platform has this problem from time to time, but now I am registered with it and there is no problem
Therefore, you have to make sure that you put the beautiful note correctly and the password and have analyzed the CAPTCHA, then a message comes to you on the beautiful to confirm the code, then solve the CAPTCHA again and record

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I am face this issue. I try many time but the regestraion  problem is still same as is as. Whenever I try to create yobit account, notifications is shown regestraion is temporary off.if any one have solution please tell me about this.  😑

Welcome my friend @Riana
The problem will be solved soon, but he suggested to you a solution that worked for many
Open a proxy on your machine before registering and register directly

Hope I helped you

• +5 1

@Riana welcome my friend, try to register again after 1 or 2 hours.

Sometimes a 'hiccup' an happen at the site and thrn it goes back to normal. There sgould not be any concern about it just wait a little bit and you will be registered successfully soon

30 minutes ago, oshomesho1991 said:

Welcome my friend @Riana
The problem will be solved soon, but he suggested to you a solution that worked for many
Open a proxy on your machine before registering and register directly

Hope I helped you

I don’t know how to open a proxy.   

• Useful or interesting 1

Welcome to the forum. Your friend has brought you to the best place, where apart from Bitcoin and Talk tokens you are going to gain an invaluable element such as knowledge. Regarding the fact that you cannot register in Yobit, you must go back and try, it is common that on some occasions the platform goes into maintenance or is saturated. On the other hand, after creating your account, do not forget to link your Criptotalk account.

• +2 1

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

Sometimes the server is not responding efficiently and due to this condition the yobit gets its registrations off so you can try after some time to get yourself registered.

• +3 1

No problem brother...It just for short time because there is very much pressure on it...So you can check it after one day or another day...

• +1 1

18 hours ago, Riana said:

Hey what's up?

I'm new here at this forum. One of my friends suggest me this forum for earning money. But i face a problem to create a account in yobit. It shows that registration is temporary off.

i agree you i also face this problem they show registration is of.but this problem is solved.this is technical issue and this issue ia solved.now day no any problem in registration.

On 11/20/2020 at 11:13 PM, syed shah said:

i agree you i also face this problem they show registration is of.but this problem is solved.this is technical issue and this issue ia solved.now day no any problem in registration.

Thanks my problem is solved. Now i can get access in yobit. Thanks for your nice information. I registered in yobit yesterday.   

For you to register in yobit then you will have to make sure that all the boxes are fill correctly and your captcha is completely solved, then you try to register. And if it shows you the same problem then you will have to try again later.

How are you my friend? I am new here. The forum has a good reputation and contains many useful information. Check the login settings or contact support for help.

I think yorbit has no problem in registering all you have to do is have a good network and strong password because there might be a poor Network condition when registration

May be cause your mail adress of nick-name alrady taken or something. I would contact support to get help with it and start to use this wonderful exchange site.

On 11/20/2020 at 3:23 AM, Riana said:

Hey what's up?

There is nothing to be worried about .it might be a technical fault as the link is busy so be humble and wait a little bit it's so easy of making yobit account. All you need is a strong password..So invest this time in researching and making productive posts.

• +2 1

At the present time there are no problems within the yobit platform and for registration it is available for everyone and everyone can join the platform quite easily so I think that this problem is facing you only so I ask you to change the browser that belongs to you and make sure of the mail that you want to register with and you must make the password made Uppercase and lowercase letters in addition to numbers and symbols

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

There is no problem in Yobit as far as I know, what is the problem that you are facing? Then from which country are you from? There are countries that Yobit is not allowed to deal with, perhaps that is the reason.

• +4 2

I think right now any restrictions that had been imposed to stop new users from joining this platform had been lifted. Because I see a huge increase in the number of new members as well as the topics in addition to the increase in replies within a short span of time. If the spam posts also increase, chances are that the platform would again be closed for new registrations

• +1 2

For you not yet to understand the step's on how to register to yobit it means things will be clashing, so you have to understand the login process 

Your friend has brought you to the best place, where apart from Bitcoin and Talk tokens you are going to gain an invaluable element such as knowledge. Regarding the fact that you cannot register in Yobit, you must go back and try, it is common that on some occasions the platform goes into maintenance or is saturated. 

On 11/20/2020 at 6:23 AM, Riana said:

Hey what's up?

I think maybe your internet connection is not that strong because error happens to me way back then. Try restarting the website or your phone. Also maybe because yobit is under maintenance at the time that you will register. Try again every day.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 11/20/2020 at 12:23 AM, Riana said:

Hey what's up?

Forum registration and the yobit platform are sometimes stopped while the administration organizes new profit rules and cleans the forum from spammers. But the suspension does not last long. You have to try to register later and you will succeed.

• +2 1

Hello hope you will be fine and doing good.

You don't need to worried about it, it happens once a week because the admin and moderators are deleting the use less post or their will be something wrong with the servers so don't worry it will fine in few days.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day