Which one is more valuable for beginner: THEORY or PRACTICE? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
malik424

Which one is more valuable for beginner: THEORY or PRACTICE?

Both are necessary. But practical is more necessary than theory. You will really enjoy this platform by learning as well earning. It will improve your content writing skill also. You can share your experience with other people. You can also go through other experiences also by reading their valuable information 

• +1 2
  • +5 1

First i suggest you to get some basic information about the working of cryptotalk and cryptocurrencies. Lot of reading should be done on different topics so you can gain knowledge. Already there are plenty of comments and topics in this forum you can gain some knowledge from here itself.

• -5 1

The advice I will give you is that do as you intended read books and make alot of research through that you can develop a background knowledge about the field you intend to learn , having been satisfied a little bit you don't have to be perfect before moving to practical at least learn a sufficient and background knowledge in theoritically before moving to practical aspects.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

On 11/19/2020 at 9:51 PM, malik424 said:

Recently, I started really being into finances, investments, and all that stuff related with crypto. So, now I have faced some problems. And one of the risen concern was about whether I should start in theoretical materials, such some books, researches, guides from the Internet, or start practicing more and more as a beginner. So, what would you recommend to do for beginners?

Both are important but firstly we should make proper research having good knowledge and collect theoretical materials ,understand the rules and learn how to implement them. Practicing practically without even the basic knowledge will also leads towards failure.

• +1 1

I think for beginners like those who are just really recently joined, theories are way more better so that they will have an idea or gain some basic knowledge about crypto. Doing practice immediately without knowing anything about it will just lead you to keep on failing. It's true that practical work is better but having some background about it will be safer and easier.

For me, it advisable not to dive into practical without knowing the theory first. The two go hand in hand. As you are practicing the theoretical aspect, you should also be trying the practical too. Doing one alone before another may jot be the best strategy to employ in this scenario. 

• +1 3

On 20.11.2020 at 00:48, khalilmd said:

Theoretical learning and practice complement each other, so you cannot succeed in something just because you have theoretically studied it, and in return, you cannot try something without having information about it and reading about it in advance, as they are boring each other.

Yeah, I strongly agree that theory and practice are directly related with each other. But my question was about whether should I focus on theory or practice. Or should they be divided like 50%-50%?

On 20.11.2020 at 01:56, Francisco87 said:

Hello friend, I advise you that before you start trading with the currencies, learn a lot of theory, analyze graphs on the fluctuation of currencies, interact in groups of signals, otherwise you can go very wrong and lose your savings..

Thanks for the answer. Yeah, I think definitely I should start learning some basics and etc. And then start to use these knowledges in practice. Anyway, thank you for advice

• +1 1
  • +2 2

I think both are important because if you don't know theory then how you will perform practical and without practical theory is useless. But if you think like simple and don't make it complex I think practical will be more effective and we can learn many things that we have seen rather than learning in the books and if we have done practically then we can memorize them for the long period of time.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

In any situation the first thing you have to have is knowledge and this knowledge is achieved by taking theory as an initial resource. In principle, before entering the practice, you must at least know the basic principles of the topic you want to start developing. Going to do an internship without first handling the theory is like starting to work in Cryptotalk without first knowing the rules of the forum. Doing it this way leads you to commit mistakes that can then result in your being eliminated. Research, study, and analyze before going to do the practice. That is my advice.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

For the beginner, the two would be the most valuable, as there are times that some choose the theory and there are times that others choose the practice, I would choose the practice because for me, with practice, you learn much more but at some point you complement or meet.

• +1 1

I will say both,  after reading through the theory aspect, then put into practice what you have learnt because you just cant start practicing without knowing anything at all about what you want to practice. 

• +1 1

Hey mate, you ask a good question which is better theory or practice, I will say practice make a men perfect, so we must do practice about trading at cryptocurrency, if we do not do practice than we can not learn real life of crypto world.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Naturally, both theory and practice are essential to perform successfully in any activity. For beginners, I would say one first need a theoretical basis where one can build upon by practicing. Of course, not everything can be learned from theory, so even at a beginner stage is important to have a balance between theory and practice. Once one's theoretical basis becomes more solid, it's logical to give a heavier weight to practice, but still theory is essential, especially in such fast developing fields as cryptography and block chain.

• +1 1

Theories are not as reliable as experience and practice. Since you can theoretically say something based on what you only know. While practicing and experiencing things make your statements much more reliable since you know that certain field, and also you worked hard for it.

I am one of those who believe that practices make the teacher, but something we must also know is that many times for not reading The Complete manual we end up making serious mistakes and when we talk about cryptos these errors end up paying with money. So never put theory aside. The music is 100% practical but if you do not know the scales and how to read the notes you can never get music from any instrument.

• +2 1

Recently, I started really being into finances, investments, and all that stuff related with crypto. So, now I have faced some problems. And one of the risen concern was about whether I should start in theoretical materials, such some books, researches, guides from the Internet, or start practicing more and more as a beginner. So, what would you recommend to do for beginners?

Although i am beginner  but i thing for a beginner practice is more impotent than theory, it will help us for better performance,   

On 11/19/2020 at 5:51 PM, malik424 said:

I suggest that you go through youtube and learn some stuff. Youtube contains videos and that means that you can learn better seeing how things word. Theory wouldn't give you solid understanding so I recommend youtube 100%

Personally I recommend you to start with theoretical studies to acquire some basics and concepts about crypto then use your acquired knowledge to practice since you can't practice if you don't have any concepts and ideas of a particular crypto stuff

According to me practice is more useful for beginners if you read some you can not understand properly until you do it practical so practice is more important it will make you great so read and practice for that reading is also important but practice is more then reading

According to me practice is more useful for beginners if you read some you can not understand properly until you do it practical so practice is more important it will make you great so read and practice for that reading is also important but practice is more then reading

• -1 1

For beginners, theory and practice both are most beneficial things. Beginners should give attention to its practice the most because in this way they able to get skills which are the most important one. When a member practices his entire church cause, he will not be able to make any mistake in this way. And thus theory along with practice is also very important. Beginners should search everywhere and gather whatever information and knowledge they get, in this way they need a lot of theory along with practice. Both are beneficial for them.

• +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

In my opinion, the question is not what is more important, since both theory and practice are important. The question is where to start from the beginning. The answer is one: theory first, then practice. Only in this order will the loss be less.

one of the risen concern was about whether I should start in theoretical materials, such some books, researches, guides from the Internet, or start practicing more and more as a beginner. So, what would you recommend to do for beginners?

@malik424 welcome dear! I would recommend blending both theory and practice because one thing is incomplete without another. If you practice without knowledge of the particular field you will fail and if you only have knowledge and you will try for the first time it will be counted in practice, the more you practice the more you will gain  experience. Therefore, I advise you to first gather knowledge from books, experienced people, from research materials then test your knowledge and dive into it Good luck. 

@malik424 well to my own opinion, bigginers will find it difficult to understand the theory part, though it depends on their level of understanding. As we all know teaching in theory is more harder than practical. So as a bigginer I think practical aspect is more important than theory. Or what do you think my senior comrades @The Game @Biojay @M.bello 

It's very risky to start practice without learning and knowing some bases of trading and exchange, because you will only lose a lot of money and maybe without any results, so in my opinion the beginners must first study and do their homework, before they start working for real.

CAUTION: Search and verify any information you receive, otherwise you will be just a puppet.

Best Faucet Of 2020 ; https://pipeflare.io/r/28q6

Made it by REDAMOUN With Love

Hey dear I think practice is more better than theory because practice makes a man perfect so according to my point of view the beginners should do a practice. In this way they will learn more and more about crypto.

• +2 1