How do I edit my topic or post? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

How do I edit my topic or post?

You can edit your submited post this tecniq is so simple just go to your topic list and click the topic then you can see edit option edit it and save it your work will be done 

• Useful or interesting 1

Thank you, my friend, for your interest in this important topic for me as a beginner. I did not know this, but it is information that means a lot in improving our performance and making our posts high quality, but I think that some people do not make amendments because they think that they will not get paid if their posts are modified and they should change this idea .. This point does not affect their profits .

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Sometime we will do mistake in our unique post. So i think, it’s very important question,  how can i edit our post. We can easily edit our post and for that, just Click the esit button and than change your post spelling or any others problem. Thank you

Thank you so much for your kind consideration.i am a newbie.i need this to know about editing post or commet.i like your helpful post.your post is so helpful for me .

Yes my dear this is the best featur of this forum we can easily delete or edit our post anytime if we think we have some mistakes in our post  we sould read our post also after posting if there is error of content or spelling mistakes we should delete or edit and reset it this is the good habbit if we do it.

This is really good explanation, which will be beneficial to the new members here. We must always check our posts and see if it's correct or not. Sometimes in a rush we could actually do mistake while typing. And we can edit them immediately or later. This feature is really good to minimize the errors. 

• +2 1

Welcome dear, it's very easy here to make an adjustment for posts, all you have to do is go with your post and press to edit and edit and then click save, it's really at the top of the splendor dear.Don't forget to abide by the rules and make your post unique. 

• +2 1

On 11/19/2020 at 12:46 PM, tienda said:

Dear beginner members today I will show you how you edit your topic if you have forgotten to add anything or if you did a such error.

Because don't forget about need to be respected and on those rules mention the topic name Rules for publishing new topics:

"4. Begin the topic name with a capital letter."

I think also this rule applicable for topic and post content, so be careful! 

I have already encountered many topics where they don't respected this rule.

And I have already advised some members to change that, but they didn't, maybe they don't know how.

So for this reason I have created this topic to show you the very easy option without difficult!

Just clicking Edit and then make the correction and submit again your topic:

image.png.6a1f346f31551f8d2bb93c43aca0038b.png

Hello mate, thanks for this because most of the beginners here may not know to edit their post that has already been sent, but with this example I think they will be able to know how to edit their post after it has been sent already.

• +1 1

How to edit what we have right now is to make sure that there is a good post written and then make sure that it sounds well , if the post not meeting the stnds of the forum its important we are able to edit because when you look at the bottom and the left of your post and reply then you need to hit the edit and when you edit its going to be easy for you to indicate what is the mistake you did for the edit to happen

• +2 1

You have raised an important issue. There are many members here who do not know about it. They make wrong posts which they can see but cannot edit, or they do not. I think your post will help them.  Many new members go astray because of this mistake. They follow this mistake with the right mind and they continue to make this mistake.

• +3 1

Thank you for giving us this amazing feature i didn't know about this thank you for guiding us and giving us this useful information about it sometimes i make a mistake when i was writing i forgot something but i don't know how to edit or delete comment but know i knew everything from the help of you.

• +2 1

There is provisions regarding edition of our posts but I don't think their is also provisions set a side for topic edition 

I think everyone noticed the word edit if their reply is already posted. Everyone also knows about what is edit for but thank you for inserting effort to give us step by step on how to edit because maybe not all of us know it and not all of us are expert in technology and other user interface 

• +2 1

Well my friend it's not a big issue we you mentioned above. There is an option of deleting the oists or editing the posts below the post. So just click the button and through this you can easily edit or delete the posts.

• +2 1

Thank you for sharing this information. There are many biggners they don't know about this. As a result they don't correct their mistek in writing. I hope now they can easily edit their post .

This forum have edit feature that members that every member can edit their posts if their is spelling error or any mistakes in your sentence to reduce trash posts in the forum 

This is a really informative post. Being a newbie I also did not know about the edit option. Thank you moderators for making it easy to work in the forum. Giving a chance for correction is a great kind of support you can give to anybody. Best wishes to all the members.

To post another topic you would definitely be given a 3 minute interval. it is during the 3 minutes interval that a user can go through the post and make sure the residue grammatical error as well as they have started the content using capital letters. Also do not forget to finish the sentence using a full stop. These are some of the factors which make a particular comment complete.

Valuable information offered by the fellow creator of the publication since it will surely be very helpful for many users who have just arrived at this forum called cryptotalk since he assured that they will be very useful for their beginnings in this great forum
A big greeting to the whole community

Yes dear it's good topic all of us. Specially newbies like me . Of course it's very easy to edit and deleting post if we take mistakes. This process we can make our post clean and good reputational. 

Very good point for beginner because many beginner do mistake when they create a topic or comment post  and not know to edit post. Its very helpful to edit a post, its very simple  you go to edit option and click them and edit your post according your perception.

• +1 1

My friend you are share very important information for the newbei and all members. Your post is very important and helpful for me to edit my posts. Clearly reading after your post I able to edit my posts easily. 

This is very important advice for beginners. Honestly, I used to make mistakes in writing the posts in my early days in the forum, and now I know how to make changes. This is very important information to avoid making mistakes in the future.

There's an edit feature once you already posted or commented on the topic where when you posted then you only need to wait for time interval before you can finally edit it then when you commented on other's post then you can edit that without waiting for time interval of three minutes. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Yes you can edit all post and all comment. Sometimes when i do some comments and some posts its by some mistakes. So when needs for edit. So go to the edit option and edit YOUR post and comment and working with carefully