Cryptotalk application - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Husnyjaf

Cryptotalk application

I expect a very great idea program, and I hope that it will be widely used, that it has a special wallet, is very reliable and can deal with all currencies, and the main currency is that great idea.. @Mukky

• Useful or interesting 1

This application is not much stressful, I think it is the registration that is call the application and if that is the case then I believe we all know that it is not as stressful as others and it is as easy as ABC. This is a great platform that will promote a lot of people and platforms.

Cryptotalk does not have any application.the sites is very much functional without an app.be careful and beware of scammers, don't download any application for yobit or crypto talk.the forum doesn't have an application yet. I wish in feature cryptotalk is also make application because application easy to use 

Yes, I agree that if there is an application of cryptocurrency and yobit then it will definitely be very useful and it will be easier to work. The app is easy to use. I hope the application is introduced as soon as possible.

4 minutes ago, Maria sentos said:

I think there are the reasons why they don't have applications; Android is an open-source platform where you can modify applications present on playstore while iOS applications are much secure and only companies can modify their applications. Also due to security purposes to prevent hackers.

@Maria sentos Agree with you, making or launching of application is not not expensive or difficult, I think there is a reason behind this logic why they not launching so we should keep our work, if they launch any application they will inform us.

So far the Yobit exchange and the forum do not have official applications, very careful with that, hopefully this year they believe the applications would be very good for everyone and even more so for those who work from mobile devices.

Yes an application with user friendly graphics can be a great idea for promotion of this platform. In this way users can use this website more easily and it will spread more quickly as well.

• +1 1

Yes my dear if it will possible it will be good for us . If cryptotalk have the app then we can save our time easily and use our this time for others purpose. I hope it will be possible in future very soon. It's good for everyone if it done.

• +1 1

You make a very good thought mate, I think if this forum should make an application it will be much more easier compare to web browser. It will attract almost all the individuals using smart phone  to join which will make the forum active at all time.

Hello friends am wondering if cryptotalk can make an application so that people can be using to make comments and post topics, also with yobit, if they both have an app it will make our work here easy and simple. So what you do suggest my friends

No dear there is no application of crypto and yobit. Only the link of crypto and yobit is pelresent from which we use these website. May be in the future the make aproper application. So keep be careful to download any fake application .

Yes that will be definitely great to get the application of Cryptotalk. This will be very beneficial for the both the forum and members. It is because sometimes we face the error while loading this page due to low speed internet. Through application it will be very fast to reach this site as well as also increase in both the members and topics of this forum.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Well, mate I personally I'm in the same opinion with you. If Cryptotalk forum will provide application for commenting and posting actually and to be sincerely speaking it will help a lot of members especially the newbies in making there post and comments easy and faster.

I have also thought about this opportunity, I would like yobit and cryptotalk to agree and launch an application in which we could publish from our cell phone and be able to upload applications that were associated as well as I would like a yobit application and be able to work with both , I can imagine that the developers should take these plans into account and working to get them out soon, I will be looking forward to them.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think this will be a great achieved it will really be a good having cryptotalk application and i hope it will develop it's app sooner so it become more easily in coming days.

That will be good if cryptotalk announce their application. I think then there will more traffic on the forum then before. Because it will be easy for members to use it. Hope they will make cryptotalk application.

I am really much impressed by you are idea. It will be very cryptotalk create an application. Working on this platform will become a lot easier with the help of the application will simply have to open the application and we can easily complete our daily goal of 20 posts. I think crypto should make that application for use it. 

• +2 1

On 11/19/2020 at 3:53 PM, Husnyjaf said:

Hello friends am wondering if cryptotalk can make an application so that people can be using to make comments and post topics, also with yobit, if they both have an app it will make our work here easy and simple. So what you do suggest my friends. 

I also want this and I agree with you that this platform must has there application that Android and mobile user can work very easily and efficiently. Also this platform should create a form where a banned person or a person having a problem can contact them easily.

I think crypto is the best site. I have learned a lot from crypto.  I can earn money.  I learned about the rules.  I think crypto is the best.

Yes i agree with you my friend, if cryptotalk fourm and yobit develop there application then its eaiser to operate the site and the users will increase, i think soon they will launch there app in market, but now you can open it in browsers only, the sites runs smooth, and user friendly.

There is no app for that purpose to work about cryptotalk. I think on applications more risks of spammers so its prohibited to work or app making. This one is the best way of work fairless act.

On 11/19/2020 at 3:53 PM, Husnyjaf said:

Hello friends am wondering if cryptotalk can make an application so that people can be using to make comments and post topics, also with yobit, if they both have an app it will make our work here easy and simple. So what you do suggest my friends. 

I think yobit is not an application may be launched in the near future but this application is not yet.yobit is a wallet and it is also a good exchange whatever works on crypto our performances show in yobit.

It is an app for the cryptocurrencies that we work with. It's a great app and easy to work with, but it needs some precision and focus. You can work with it on your cell phone or laptop and you can make a lot of money by working with it.

Indeed companions I additionally concur cryptotalk should be an application with the goal that it will work so in a way that is better than a cryptotalk site .all the things will change and might be it get greater ubiquity .in the event that it happens it will be an incredible accomplishment

There's no application available anymore is to access easily online and to be updated to any changes of this forum and payment process and to avoid fake application to secure the accounts of any members..