Cryptotalk application - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Husnyjaf

Cryptotalk application

Actually it would have been nice if CryptoTalk and Yobit can create an application for we members to make our posts and comments as this will make having access to the website more easier and comfortable. Looking forward to this in the near future though

Brilliant idea mate, this is a very nice suggest I believe but it will take a lot of work to achieve that the application has to have the capacity to contain the volume of activities going on here always.

• +3 1

I think that making an application for this forum will be a very good idea to move forward with the forum development, as it will allow all of the members to be able to access the forum from  wherever they may be at that time. Many users are away from their computer on certain days, and therefore access the forum through their mobile browser, however this distorts the view of the forum and can be hard to use. It is my belief that an application could expand the user base even further. 

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

If crypto talk makes an application it would be fantastic because the security system and privacy would be tightened and strengthened.working in the forum would be easier and faster and alot peoplewould have access to it very easily.it would certainly be a nice achievement.

it's really a nice idea I had never thought about it before , it will be more easier to use application instead of the websites , it will actually be more easier to get more member to this forum and spread faster , I hope they do it in the next near time .

Dear Friend I agree with you because if cryptotalk application release then very helpful for me. Because if application working anytime anywhere I complete my daily task. Because this is my part time earning job. All application very helpful for mobile device. I wait for cryptotalk application.

Neither cryptotalk nor yobit have applications yet, I think that if they create an application we would be more prone to hacker attacks, to access our personal data and other things

I don't think there is an application for the CryptoTalk or the yobit platform, but Asha was safe to create applications for both of them would be a wonderful thing and would make it easier to work on them more.

It would be an excellent idea for Yobit and cryptotalk to have an application but in the future any good things could happen, one of which would be a Yobit and cryptotalk application since we do not have an application for now.

Hy mate well my friend I think that it would be a good to create a special application for this site as this will enable us to work easily and smoothly .I think it will help people to have more Access to cryptotalk and yobit .I think that this will be a great achievement . thanks you so much and be careful .

I don't  think  it  might  possible in fact  it would  never  being a good  decision  if it  happened ... I like  this  site  for  working  because  if it  would  be  an application  than  it may  be  hacked  by some  hackers  but  till  this  time  crypto  is free  of any  type  of  risk and  any  one  can  easily  work  without trouble 

On 11/19/2020 at 6:53 PM, Husnyjaf said:

Hello friends am wondering if cryptotalk can make an application so that people can be using to make comments and post topics, also with yobit, if they both have an app it will make our work here easy and simple. So what you do suggest my friends. 

This is a good idea! I'm am studying under computer technology degree and I might propose to admins/moderators for an application for Cryptotalk. It would be time-sufficient and easy to learn application for people. But still, that's just an idea, and thanks to you to have that! I might not know the risks, but I might propose to them. Thank you!

It's a great platform for you to learn and earn at the same time. You will really enjoy this Platform and you can share your experience with others people also by posting your content. You can also go through other experiences by reading the article and their view of the platform 

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, good idea.  I think It's help us for better knowledge and earning.  If we have an app for this Forum,  i think it will help to doing more easy.  So we can take action about that application.

You're right mate if crypto talk create some app it could be more easy for us to spend time and work in this forum. For now i am spending my time in this forum with using my computer , but if they have an application that'll be great when i am outside using the application would be so easy to use. I am pretty sure they have a work about this and i hope we can use it in the near future.

• +3 1

Hello there, mate. Cryptotalk application? I've never thought about it but well, I don't think it will be easy to post using an application but I think we can read on the go. That's a good idea in that aspect. I think cryptotalk Information Technologies team should seriously consider it. Have a nice evening and thanks for participating in the forum.

• +3 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

properly, my buddy, i suppose it would be desirable to create a unique software for this web site as this can permit us to paintings easily and smoothly. i am hoping the supervisors will work on it, however as of these days, there may be no software for cryptotalk

On 11/20/2020 at 6:02 PM, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

It a nice suggestion honestly, when an application is created it will make things easy for members, both the yobit exchange application and the cryptotalk application, I have come across some exchange site that operate on both web browser and application, am sure they are on it because it would be a great and massive improvement if such is created

@Jaafar Fahad Hassan yes it's really good advice because in online there are so many website's launched their own app version also, but why  these both cryptotalk and yobit not launch their own app version,

maybe they thinks app version not secured like web version, hope in future they launch officially then its easy to work.

• +3 1

Oh my dear, If cryptotlak make an application, we will easily complete our daily task from this app. It is so helpful for every crypto users. But I think there are any reason for unmaking an application. The admin knows it properly, when admin though an app is helpful for us, he could make an app in short time. I think in future yobit and cryptotalk make their app.      

• +5 1

I think they should develop android app. It will be so helpful for mobile user. Yobit exchange is too much hard to use from mobile. Yobit do not have any mobile version. So if they develop android app we will be too much helpful.

Yes, basically!  Of course I think it would be good to create a special application for this site as it will enable us to work easily and smoothly.  And yes, I believe it will be a great achievement.  So you always have to be careful.

Cryptotalk does not have any application.the sites is very much functional without an app.be careful and beware of scammers, don't download any application for yobit or crypto talk.the forum doesn't have an application yet.

5 hours ago, Honny143 said:

@Jaafar Fahad Hassan yes it's really good advice because in online there are so many website's launched their own app version also, but why  these both cryptotalk and yobit not launch their own app version,

maybe they thinks app version not secured like web version, hope in future they launch officially then its easy to work.

Sure they are waiting for the perfect time ,and they think that time is not now, because both the cryptotalk and the yobit has no application, just like you said,it may be that they feel the app wouldn't be secure like the browser .they definitely have their reasons for that

To this day yobit and cryptotalk do not have any application, maybe in the future they will and it would really be good to facilitate the way to use

I think this is a great idea, as dealing with the Crypto Forum will become easier and better, and members will not have to go to one of the search engines to post their comments, posts, or topics.