Ripple (XRP) may be on the brink of a major price increase to $0.85 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BrolySSJ

Ripple (XRP) may be on the brink of a major price increase to $0.85

The ripple coin over the last few years has not really stood out in terms of its value changes and trade potential. In fact if you look at the value of the coin, it is significantly lower that its ultimate peak point, with the coin struggling to being accepted as a crypto by merchants. The advantage of it is of course the lower transaction fees, however, with the lower value many are reluctant to accept the coin. 

However, now the ripple coin seems to be showing price as the price is reaching the 0.30 dollar mark. There is also one crypto analyst and trader who believes that this could be next rise in ripple coin and wee may see a rend that is similar to the shape of a parabola, with the price of ripple possibly increasing all the way to $0.80. Whilst the speculation for this prediction cannot be guaranteed and confirmed at the moment, the trader and analyst is confident that he next few days will provide valuable insight into where the ripple coin is going in the future. 

Do you guys think that ripple has a very bright future ahead? to be honest i like the ripple coin, but this price prediction of over doubling the coins value does seem a bit far fetched to me and a bit unrealistic, but then again in the crypto market anything is possible. Something that is worth a lot today could be worth nothing tomorrow and vice versa. 

The following link is the full article for your perusal:

https://www.newsbtc.com/analysis/xrp/xrp-is-on-the-verge-of-something-big-as-trader-targets-move-to-0-85/

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 4
  • +2 3
  • +3 4
  • +4 1
  • +5 3

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Last time bull XRP coin touch the 4.50$ and this time bull it touch the high price of 45$ to 50$ becasue every time crypto market good coins touch the 10 times high than before nd the BTC touch the 200,000$ this time.

• +1 3
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

For me, Riple, despite having had a practically stagnant price in recent periods, is one of the cryptocurrencies with the greatest projection to grow in the near future, therefore it is acceptable that in recent weeks it duplicates or even exceeds the estimated values. I think it is a good time to acquire it and we can benefit from its possible increases in the market.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

I do not expect the ripple currency to rise dramatically, as many investors

have bought the currency at a high price and the price has decreased too much

and they are now at a  big loss. Of course, it is not unlikely that the ripple will rise,

but I do not believe in the currency project and I do not trust the team behind it.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

On 11/19/2020 at 1:03 PM, khan22 said:

Last time bull XRP coin touch the 4.50$ and this time bull it touch the high price of 45$ to 50$ becasue every time crypto market good coins touch the 10 times high than before nd the BTC touch the 200,000$ this time.

i highly doubt that xrp will be even reaching 1$, people need to stop having such high predictions for coins because its insane to even assume xrp will go up to 45$, because if you check the marketcap and do your calculations, the marketcap of xrp will be in trillions for it to reach 45$.

• +1 2
  • +4 1

Opening a discussion without having strong evidence about something is a waste of time. We have no reason to claim XRP may have the potential to reach $0.8 because we can't predict the growth of XRP based on the rise of bitcoin. This is not a justifiable explanation. Bitcoin is only $1000 short of reaching its ATH and I don't think if bitcoin reaches $20K, XRP has already hit $0.8! This is out of imagination! If you want to compare XRP against bitcoin, then $44K bitcoin may be equal to $0.8 XRP! Even this may not come true because two different coins are not always moving in parallel to each other.

• +2 1
  • +4 2

I agree with most of the above comments but I have seen this market and while XRP has low possibility to reach $0.80 it is a possibility. It has done one time a very good price and with Bitcoin reaching in new all time highs the Ripple coin manages to attract investors too. It is a centralized coin no doubt and Ripple owns still billions of coins that have plans to keep selling for decades if investors don't lose interest completely. When it comes to trading it was a coin that I probably lost all trades ever made when I bought it. I don't touch this again.

Edited by zhoutong
  • +1 1
  • +3 2

The price of the ripple has reached good numbers, as it now ranges at $ 0.43, and it is well maintained and has not reached it for a long time. We see a complete improvement in the market, and we hope that this rise will continue and reach good numbers

• +1 1

Ripple currency is one of the currencies that affected for a limited time in the cryptocurrency market, but it has stopped rising for a very long time, and whatever its price rises at the present time, it will not achieve many profits except for people who have a large number of currencies.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

BetFury                                                   

On 11/19/2020 at 11:39 AM, BrolySSJ said:

this price prediction of over doubling the coins value does seem a bit far fetched to me and a bit unrealistic,

I agree, you did nice to give us this prediction and of course it seems that this XRP pump and many of the altcoins that are recently driven some bull run were artificial and not by investors that suddenly were interested in XRP and other altcoins. The main asset is Bitcoin. XRP wasn't even included in Paypal and any moves like these can be temporary or a short term bet by whales that can deflate soon.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I think the estimate is somewhat exaggerated and based on personal emotions, the market indicates that its maximum price will be $ 0.50, since XRP has resistances that reach 2 million dollars between $ 0.47 and $ 0.50, in the last hours its price it suffered a correction to 0.40 and is currently recovering.

However, if this trend continues until the beginning of December it is possible that before the launch of the new network of intelligent contracts driven by XRP and known as Flare, It is possible that its price will rebound even up to the 1 dollar mark since it is estimated that only 45 million coins will participate in the airdrop, which indicates that the community is unaware of this project and when the deadline approaches they will buy the coin in a way  desperate

• +1 2

Ripple currency has a good arrangement in terms of market capitalization and a target of 0.8 seems normal to me and I expect more targets than these. Perhaps we will test the $ 3 area soon if Bitcoin stabilizes at these prices.

I think Ripple will be a good uptrend. Ripple was expected to rise anyway, it was surprising that it rose so late. I guess good times are near for Ripple. 

• +4 1

Some call Ripple as the currency of millionaires, and most people do not understand the movements of this strong digital currency, as the accumulation in it may last for years, and then we see a strong rise. Its goals for 2021 could be very attractive.

I am not a fan of Ripple because it is very slow in movement, and only those who endure patience for many years will reap good profits from them. In the long term it may be good but it remains centralized  currency and controlled by the banks.

• +2 1

One of the worst coins that need to have world class patience is ripple. I don't have that. Of course I missed the entry point as I wasn't looking and xrp at $0,50 looks like it will have serious volume with buyers. I don't care and won't notice what it does anymore. I bought when it should be rising and Ripple kept selling so I am not going to help them with making more money.

• +1 2

Ripple is hard to figure out. Look at the chart it was a big pump and dump and now it is trying to make a repeat. I don't risk a dollar in this. I sold some that I had left and I will let it pass and not be the next fool to buy into a centralized coin that will not be adopted by banks as they already create their own cryptocurrencies.

In particular Ripple is among one of my favorite altcoins since it is a serious and safe project, apart from this with a great projection to increase in the future. In this last week, Ripple is among the first altcoin that has increased its value by a greater percentage and this has not only occurred due to the influence of the increase in Bitcoin but also because of having announced the integration of a new function called Hooks, which allows operating the basic functions of a smart contract. Which means that the project is evolving and that in the near future this will assign a greater value. For my part, I think it is a good time to start acquiring Ripple and thus make the most of the situation.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

I am haveing to agree with what you are fear that this price of $0.8 said by these trader is too much and I am think it is some fomo for the price that will help some that are big bag holders to dump after they are found a big buy wall. As a trader it will be my take profit at where ripple is today.

• +2 1

Yes. Past few days I've been monitoring the price of ripple and it is kinda amazing because the price of it double the price the first time I encountered ripple. It has a good future in crypto because of increasing the price. I hope it will still high the price til next year because I plan to hold my ripple for a long time but I just wait to buy it for small amount. I am waiting for the chance

• +1 1

Well ripple is still struggling on the half a dollar prediction I made these week, as at the time of writing these, ripple is still not up to $0.5, but possibly by next week we might see it cross that border. 

• +2 1

6 hours ago, Frodler said:

Well ripple is still struggling on the half a dollar prediction I made these week, as at the time of writing these, ripple is still not up to $0.5, but possibly by next week we might see it cross that border. 

Ripple has already crossed these mark, it's already slightly above $0.5. it's about $0.54 Now!!!, which is an indication that the $0.85 is still much in line with the predictions.

As the BTC price increased the altcoins started moving and like other altcoins XRp ginna mkbe the price can be goes to $1 or may hit even more but one thing js sure the price will increases not rapidly but could be constantly. Which give strong support time after time for XRP and it breakthiugh form his old price. XRP coin have good potential and can have last time AHT price in this Bull Run of 2020.which is expected. 

• +2 1

For me, I have trusted the Ripple currency for a long time, and I have bought some of them and stored them, and it is good that the price of this currency touched $ 0.70 during the past few days and I was expecting this matter with the rise in the price of the Bitcoin currency, and I now expect the Ripple currency to reach $ 0.90 at the beginning of 2021

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury