Citibank Leaked Report shows 300k US dollar price for bitcoin could be coming - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BrolySSJ

Citibank Leaked Report shows 300k US dollar price for bitcoin could be coming

With bitcoin prices getting higher and higher with each day and reaching all time new heights, the important question on everyone's mind is how much further can bitcoin go? and what do these price hikes hold in store for the future of this currency?

There was a report that was leaked and reported in an article today, from Citibank, a leading Wall Street giant, that shows that bitcoin price could potentially hit a high value of $318,000 by the end of 2021. According to the leaked report, the characteristic of bitcoin to have a bull market and then a bear market is one of the main things in a pattern to sustain the currency in the long term. 

Furthermore, over the years there has been three major bitcoin bull runs, with all crypto indicators showing that this bull run could potentially peak in December of next year. It seems to me that the Wall street has taken quite an interest in bitcoin, and perhaps this could even be one of the driving factors of the price increases that we are seeing lately. What do you guys think? Wall street is a huge economic factor that could majorly affect the bitcoin price, and if they are investing into bitcoin the price could really increase drastically in the coming year. 

Here is the link to the article that I got this information from if you want to see the full details behind this topic;

https://www.forbes.com/sites/billybambrough/2020/11/19/leaked-citibank-report-reveals-bitcoin-could-rocket-to-300000-price-by-end-of-2021/?sh=3121ebb16eab

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +3 3
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

yea this news is what so many people in mainstream media start tweeting about bitcoin, and i think in the future more people will get into bitcoin, but people need to remember one thing, bitcoin doesnt go right away, it will need time, and alongside that i think crypto will be fought against hard after these reports came out, as they will try to drive the price down to scare the new investors.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 2

In fact, it is what we all expect with the price of Bitcoin since in previous periods the changes in terms of price increases have been insignificant. In particular, I estimate that by the end of the year Bitcoin will already exceed 20k and if the history of 2017 does not repeat itself when, after having reached its historical maximum, prices plummeted, we can hope that once the barrier of 20k is exceeded, these predictions will become a reality.

• +1 2

I believe that bitcoin can go more higher then 300k$ in the future but i don't think we can see

a price of 300k$ in 2021 i think if we were lucky bitcoin may reach 50k$ by the end of 2021

• +1 1

If one thing we have learned from BTC is that you can never predict what is going to happen we are absolutely dependent on investors. The great whales decide when to fill their coffers and pull as much as possible and then lower the price of golp. That's why we can see any rise at the moment. Although I personally do not think it will reach 300K next year

Edited by estmerbol
  • +2 1

My thoughts are that bitcoin is coming to the point that it will soon be impossible to mine. It seems to me that if demand increases, then when bitcoin ends, the price for it will become extremely high, and even perhaps the price of a million dollars will become extremely low for it, and it will go higher!

The news that is rumored now. We should not covet or try to put all our money in one bitcoin investment, as the matter may move on us. Especially since this news has become a rumor wandering around the world. We must not fear any news, whatever it is, and work according to standards that will make it easier for us to make some investments and reserve others.

• +2 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Here comes the another one major investment in BTC this is now clearly the BTC potential and down the way to to the top for BTC. BTC price was expected this year 2020 to touch the 1 million but due to the covid 19  corona viris the world face economic crisis and things go south. For mow the price of BTC is in agokd condition and now going down from $18K. The price of BTC is moving between $18K to $19500 which is few hundred back from $20K. If the price touches the $20K in 2020 their will be bull run before new year and BTC will start climbing new heights in price. 

May be that target can be happen in the upcoming time as the Bitcoin is now green and the price of the Bitcoin is increasing and also the ETH, LTC, DASH are going above the $100.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

So banks bought and are in a race since then to make the most extreme prediction for the price of Bitcoin, we can only wonder how much fud they will have in their reports when they sell and trying to reverse this bullish sentiment, as all these banks and bankers were against Bitcoin for so many years and suddenly think they found the holy grail of investing and their reports that were inside trading secrets leaked all of the sudden.

When I read this report I thought it was just a joke, but lately we see how this can happen. The banks have some software that give good predictions, they use statistic and econometric software that are scientific tools. Nobody in crypto uses quantitative software except perhaps some very rich companies like Binance or Coinbase and no matter that prices were not looking very good last year at a point. From 3000 to 300,000 it is 100 times higher, and a big chance to make something good, it can happen but we should have our targets too.

• +3 1

We have to be realistic and say that this price is impossible. Then again what happens today is also realistic to think that 300k is not impossible.

Bitcoin is quickly gaining and some have already started calling it a bubble. The Bitcoin bubble though as it is said, it moves different from any bubble. It keeps inflating and will keep rising and now that I see it clearly this report is not wrong. Bitcoin can go to 300k next year and we should be ready for this event.

• +1 1

This is really fascinating. Bitcoin is really unstoppable. I guess this will be the best time to hold bitcoins rather than trade them as the future is looking more brighter. But with bitcoin gaining more momentum and acceptance i wonder what will happen to other currencies in the near future?

These bank documents are usually not very confidential, if they were they wouldn't be in public, it was a carefully designed document made to look like it was leaked but it didn't add anything to the hype. Even if it was a fair report and had scientific value which it doesn't, it wouldn't change anything. Bitcoin can keep rising for a while but can also stop suddenly and start dropping for a long time. It won't matter what a failed bank like citibank claims. This looks more like something an executive written to shill his investment.

• +1 1

On 1/3/2021 at 11:42 PM, annayks said:

These bank documents are usually not very confidential, if they were they wouldn't be in public, it was a carefully designed document made to look like it was leaked but it didn't add anything to the hype. Even if it was a fair report and had scientific value which it doesn't, it wouldn't change anything. Bitcoin can keep rising for a while but can also stop suddenly and start dropping for a long time. It won't matter what a failed bank like citibank claims. This looks more like something an executive written to shill his investment.

Recently Bitcoin was predicted for the $200k till 2023 but this bull will only be confirmed when the Bitcoin cross the target of the $50k target in the next few months. 

Edited by Khan
added
  • +1 1

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

I never trust predictions and have a disregard for banks, although with this report it means they understand Bitcoin has potential and could become a leading asset, so for just this occasion I will go together with this prediction and think this is possible to reach $300,000 or at least close to this price.

Yes i see many reporters many youtubers now going to discuss about bitcoin in own youtube channel i think bitcoin going to give a massive time we are waiting

It is a possibility but we should take all these with a little disbelief because we remember the McAfee predictions too, and these guys are no better than McAfee, he did this kind of predictions to shill and to keep having his income from the interest in altcoins, but when things gone wrong even McAfee denounced Bitcoin, not very far from what these banks are doing.

I was in denial for some time and I had the thoughts the market reached top at $40,000 but it all changed now. Bitcoin still has months before the bull run ends. Tesla and Elon Musk made sure that the bull run continues and resumed yesterday with price reaching $48000 as ATH. Now it seems possible that these predictions may become real in 2021 and we don't know if there will be a stop for Bitcoin's price.

I don't think $300,000 is easy for the Bitcoin in few months or few years because it is a very high price and it will take a lot of time to reach there even I think it is not possible to reach there

Yet BTC is still experiencing early phase of bullish market turns more than analysis made in last two years 2019/2020. Some reasonable factors had contributed immensely in stimulating the pumping of BTC value at the capital market. Paypal and Elon musk adoption and cos

These are the roamers coming out of the mouth of many people that is why you can say that there are the realities in the price predictions as well and It can do it in future.