My Thoughts About Utility Of Talk Token - Page 7 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ridam

My Thoughts About Utility Of Talk Token

I actually like the idea of cryptotalk mask. it's going to be really innovative and it would definitely promote the cryptotalk platform. The utilities you have suggested are really good in way that it is beneficial for both the platform as well as the users. Talktokens are expected to have good impact as this is the official token of the cryptotalk platform. Let's hope the admin would introduce useful features in Crypto.

• Useful or interesting 1

I believe my own thoughts about the utility of the token is that it's very advantageous as it can be applied for different uses such as trading for other currencies, mining, investing and playing the dice game.

The idea of the new payment system was wonderful and very profitable for the members, but it was necessary to develop a project and plans for Talk's coin to avoid the collapse that happened, it is wrong to pay the currency months before its inclusion, which led to the members storing a large number of them and selling them at the same time when they were listed in the market .

• +2 1

Unfortunately, the Talk Token price has decreased a lot since the beginning of its trading, and now its price does not exceed 5 Satoshi, this is disappointing, I hope that its price will be supported by some traders so that it returns to recovery and rise again.

This currency, like many other cryptocurrencies, can be used for a variety of purposes, including trading, savings, and the purchase and storage of other currencies, but its price has recently dropped to around 70 satoshi after being released at a low price.

I don't know much information about the talk token and I don't also know that the talk token is the official token of the cryptotalk platform untill now, so this thing you shared is very interesting and I like this so much, so thank you for this nice article.

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts about talk tokens. To be honest, I don't have much knowledge about talk tokens and even haven't trade of Talk tokens yet. But I think that it's price should be remain fix because it has a great fallen in price from 200 Satoshi to only 2 Satoshi.

Hello friends, I think that the talk token is the official cryptocurrency of the cryptotalk forum, but don't know much about the token, so I think that the utility of the talk should be maintained by the members through investment in the investbox, thank you so much.

• +2 1

Hello dear, I think that the talk token is very wide and broad not the way I think, so we need much information about that so as to be able to utilise the talk token to the best and largest standard, so thank you for raising this useful point. 

Well, I am really happy to be in this forum and to be learning things from senior members such as your self, but I will admit that most of the things that you are talking about, I have no idea about it, but thanks you again as I have learned about some new things again.

What I think is that this forum sells upgrades in exchange for payments in their own currency, and this is not yet clear to me. But I guess it.

The talk token has a lot of uses and applications apart from the fact that it can be used for investment it can also be used for playing the dice game and can be converted to bitcoin as well and these are very good.

Edited by yahyazaki