My Thoughts About Utility Of Talk Token - Page 4 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ridam

My Thoughts About Utility Of Talk Token

On 12/14/2020 at 6:37 PM, Mella said:

This is very good suggest my dear. I am not even think about this, and I want to say that I am support this idea and an advertisement allocated in my signature, with have a certain payment would be big help to me, and I am think to any that want. And if someone do not want, turning off the ad will not give payment.

I have done my best to mention these points and I am glad you like about this ads in Signature options. If you have further ideas you could also share in this thread about the utility of talk tokens.

I believe Adminstration will surely implement some utility if possible in upcoming updates about the talk Token.

On 12/14/2020 at 3:41 PM, yonkii said:

I think there should be a slow adoption to make this easier for the forum and all could be done in steps that would ensure the changes won't create more problems than those they are supposed to solve. I hope that the forum makes the changes for advertising first, and then move to each of the other ideas one by one.

Exactly bro,If there is slow adoption then it would be easy for developers , Adminstration and users too. As users will be familiar about one feature and next one will drop. Slow adoption will provide continuous attention to talk tokens. So let's wait and see Adminstration decisions.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I hope your post @Ridam is read by the moderators and administrators of the forum, as it gives very good ideas and details about the use of Talk to make it a useful part of the forum and expand its use. The ideas you have given are amazing, VIP, rank expansion, make it a mean of reduction of spam, merchantice selling, these are all going to help if they are used. It would boost the price of the token and make the forum better. 

• +2 1

29 minutes ago, Sykkuno said:

I hope your post @Ridam is read by the moderators and administrators of the forum, as it gives very good ideas and details about the use of Talk to make it a useful part of the forum and expand its use. The ideas you have given are amazing, VIP, rank expansion, make it a mean of reduction of spam, merchantice selling, these are all going to help if they are used. It would boost the price of the token and make the forum better. 

Exactly, I am also hoping for that brother. And I believe Adminstration are working perfectly for the utility launch of talk token as they have asked a quiz questions about the use of talk token. So let's give them the time they need for development. I hope they announce something so talk doesn't dumps below 20 Satoshi.

• +2 1

The price of talk token facing a continuous downfall from many days and its quite frustrating for everyone but there is an hope for its rise because the talk token is newly introduced currency and is in developing stage that's why I think and have many hopes from it so We should hold the talk tokens and should have patience and wait for the right time.

• +1 1

On 12/15/2020 at 8:56 PM, Arslan Ch said:

The price of talk token facing a continuous downfall from many days and its quite frustrating for everyone but there is an hope for its rise because the talk token is newly introduced currency and is in developing stage that's why I think and have many hopes from it so We should hold the talk tokens and should have patience and wait for the right time.

I believe Adminstration is looking for the current downfall. And arw preparing to launch update for the utility so the downtrend stops. Well don't frustrate yourself and be prepare for the action to take when talk pumps again like it did just after the launch of token. Keep patience and wait for the announcement that's the best decision in my opinion.

• +2 1

You are right about the point that there must be a utilization of the TALK currency to keep it in good value. From what I have head that earlier it had greater value and now it is decreasing, indeed some measures should be done to stop this. Another idea came to my mind is that to provide some online services on the forum and to be charged by TALK token. 

I have found some very good ideas in here that I agree. Although I think that asking for 1000 Tokens to be owned before openning an account will make interested people not want to join. I don't know, perhaps it is good also and spammers won't be able to join, but I still think the forum should be free to join. All the rest are perfect examples of the use of Talk in the forum.

• +1 1

Its price has reached a catastrophic level but it remains to be seen what the crypt talk will do on this issue. All of us members are being affected by its price.If this price remains the same, it is possible that the number of members on this forum will also decrease.

TALK token can have many different functions but it needs liquidation and volume to improve its ranking among other tokens. TALK should find its way into other exchanges. It should be traded all over the world to absorb investment as much as possible. TALK can be used to advertise this campaign and Yobit exchange. This could be its best utility in my opinion but before anything we should stop it from crashing.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

This would be a whole new package and that I think would be welcome by every member. What's more interesting is the new and exciting ways of earn, which seem we'll be earning more, just as we'll get a share of 40% of the total revenue that will be generated through ads and signature as well as boost in topic in a way of extra count.

21 minutes ago, Brushless4500KV said:

TALK token can have many different functions but it needs liquidation and volume to improve its ranking among other tokens. TALK should find its way into other exchanges. It should be traded all over the world to absorb investment as much as possible. TALK can be used to advertise this campaign and Yobit exchange. This could be its best utility in my opinion but before anything we should stop it from crashing.

That's correct but this package would lead to put talk coin in the best position and popular.

Talk token nowadays is available in Yobit exchange market, you can buy and sell it as you like , but there is a general tendency on this forum members to sell out all the TALK they earn and this is decreasing the value of the token , I myself is holding all the tokens that I have earned and I have no intention of selling them but it hurts me to see them getting less and less every day, and does anyone know what happened to the 50 Talks we receive daily for evaluation , they are not working ,is  it  just me or there is a kind of malfunction?

• +4 1

Exactly it would happen what u have said but I think talk token will get its value higher soon as a good team behind it is working day and night to make its valuable. Well stay hopeful and trust on your forum

On 12/17/2020 at 3:49 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

. It should be traded all over the world to absorb investment as much as possible. TALK can be used to advertise this campaign and Yobit exchange. 

Talk has been suffering from low volume these days and you can see in order book even small trades are fluctuating the price of token up and down. And after the utility gets launched sure the volume will spike , let's wait for the coming update from the forum adminstartion about the talk utility.

And talking about listing in other exchanges, I think at first it should be targeted to yobit exchanges as cryptotalk is part of yobit and later team could focus on listing in other platforms in my opinion.

On 12/17/2020 at 3:21 PM, bogdanoff said:

I think that asking for 1000 Tokens to be owned before openning an account will make interested people not want to join.

Well, for genuine users I don't see any problem in it as they will be paid for postings if they work wise in forum. At the moment in my view it's the most effective way for stopping the spammers accounts.

• +4 2

Actually, Talk token really has a lot of potential but it's just that people here in the forum are dumping that token really hard. They are just selling it even though they are just getting cents out of it. We could earn more if these people just learn to control their urge to sell.

17 hours ago, Ridam said:

Talk has been suffering from low volume these days and you can see in order book even small trades are fluctuating the price of token up and down.

I feel like now a days forum authorities do not look into talk token price movement goodly but they just want to keep it in a price which is suitable for members payment..  You know now bitcoin price is enough high so if a member get daily 15k satoshi which mean 3 usd plus and 200 talk token which value one usd..  So members total getting around 4usd plus daily and do not you think its huge payment??  So i think as soon as btc payment off then talk token price will be into moon..                   

18 hours ago, Ridam said:

Talk has been suffering from low volume these days and you can see in order book even small trades are fluctuating the price of token up and down. And after the utility gets launched sure the volume will spike , let's wait for the coming update from the forum adminstartion about the talk utility.

I also hope that the matter of utility can cure the current value of TALK and raise it above 100 satoshi again. The volume is really low and at the moment it is just $161! One reason for this could be that most members have invested in Investbox and preferred it over trading. Could you please explain a little more about the utilities that are supposed to launch? What are these utilities about which everyone is talking? I think there must be some topic which contains some explanations about TALK utilities. If these utilities are useful, they can turn TALK into a common and tradable token.

Yes you are right, this forum should make users bound to purchase and use talk tokens as payment at diffrent stages of this website. It will help greatly in increasing the price of Talk token.

You have made good conclusion for talk token, if any of top conclusion which you have mentioned comes true it will be great for forum and members future. Because we have Yobit where the Talk token is listed through those implementation it would attain good support. Thus ot could listed on other exchanges as well in future. I think the topic, newbie member utility will comes true and for the bounty payment toward forum will not comes into talk token may be they go for other medium. But it all depend on Admin and team how they wanna introduce Talk token for forum usage. 

On 11/19/2020 at 2:22 AM, Ridam said:

Talk token is the official token of the Cryptotalk Forum if you aren't aware 🤣

Adminstration has said it would has utility in coming days and I think they are probably working for it. In this topic I will cover some of the utility based on my opinion.(My own expectations for utility of talk token).

• New Members needs to stake Talk for getting started:

As new users are joining the Platform everyday and it's increasing. If new members need to stake 1K talk token before joining this platform and if their account is bannned for serious violation of rules these talk token will goto Burn Address.

It will affect the whole community in very positive way.

It will stop spam as their account is worth something because of it. We will have newbie but they will be more serious than ever while working here.

• Topics Boost Using Talk Token:

This includes boost or promotion of topics using the talk token. It will help members to boost their topic by spending some talk Token. I.e. 100 Talk for boosting Topic for 1hour.

• Ads In Signature:

Company pays Cryptotalk in Talk token and place their ads in Signature of members. Members can turn it on/off according to choice and Cryptotalk take 60% revenue while member get 40%.

(YouTube exactly does this)

• VIP PROMOTION:

This will include promotion of platform and and their ads will be shown while opening the forum homepage once. It's costly for Project but they will have good promotion and Payment needs to be done to Adminstration for ad placement in Talk Token.

• Bounties Pays Talk for Joining Cryptotalk:

Bounties Project needs to pay certain amount in Talk token before launching their bounties:

As many bounties project are coming for Cryptotalk. If they need to pay certain amount in Talk token to adminstration before launching their Bounties it would be most grateful utility.

• Cryptotalk Merchandise:

Cryptotalk could make some merchandise related to yobit and Cryptotalk and members can buy it through the Cryptotalk Store.

It will contains slogans about Cryptotalk and it will help in promotion of Cryptotalk forum to new audiences. Cryptotalk Mask would be the best case scenario in this condition.

These are some of my expectations for the utility of talk token inside the Cryptotalk Forum. I know for some we need serious upgrade in the forum Code and some are difficult. But even if some of them get implemented it will provide good support for Talk token and Cryptotalk team who has been providing such a great platform for us.

Please Tell in comments what do you like to see as the utility of Talk token?😊

Well said mate. Indeed you have come up with a great suggestions which I believe, most of the points you make hair will be acknowledge and be considered by the administrators of the forum. Most especially your third and fourth point are suppose to be considered within a short period of time. Have a blessed day ahead friends.

And Since the token has stopped double payment. Therefore, the price of Talk Token will increase in the future. Put your earned talk tokens in the investment box. As a result you will get 1% interest per day. As a result, your money will increase day by day. So we have to wait until the price of talk token increases.

The price of the talking symbol was launched at a very great price, after which it fell a lot, but I expect it to improve in the coming times because it is the currency that bears the name of the forum I do not think it will remain like this.

• +3 1

As we know that the talk token is an open media networks for the cryptocurrency.  From your headlines or suggestions I think the talk merchandise is the best option because when we reveal it in front of the world then probably its become the famous one coin in the world and will promote quickly which can fulfill your wants or you can say utilities. 

My friend, you have shared a tremendous post with us. It is very sad to see that the price of talk tokens has fallen to a great extent. But as we can see that there was some increase in the price of talk token for the last one or two days but again its price has fallen again. All the members are starting stake talk tokens and and everyone is hoping that the price of talk Token might come back to its original condition. I myself have saved a lot of talk tokens from myself and I am hoping that the price of talk token is big and then I sell it.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This is true that talk token is official token of cryptotalk. But talk is going to become a dead token. The price of talk token is down to 20 satoshi and it launch price was 170 satoshi. People started to sell it. This is a very wrong decision. They should hold it to make this coin more stable.

personally have a lot of confidence in this Token since I see that it still maintains its average value and the administrators are working to achieve good stability so that it is the only form of payment on the part of the forum, I think it is what is going to happen..