My Thoughts About Utility Of Talk Token - Page 3 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ridam

My Thoughts About Utility Of Talk Token

On 11/19/2020 at 10:17 AM, Zaino34 said:

This currency, like other currencies, can be used in many areas and can also be used for trading, investment, to buy and store other currencies, but unfortunately, its price today decreased to about 70 satoshi after it was launched at a good price

Absolutely right the price of talk tokens goes down but I hope it will pump again because it pumping lit bit by the way we have to hold it because I see many members are selling so the price will dump more if we hold it for some time we can see everything will be change..

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The utility of Talk token has been a major concern for many members of the forum, for about a week or so the price hasn't really climbed above 110 satoshi, 

@Ridam You really made some very intelligent points I admit. Maybe it could be forwarded to moderators as suggestions since the full usecases is not published yet.

But the first step might be a little too much in my opinion. Most of new members who joined CryptoTalk knows nothing or little about cryptocurrency, most of them have no investment or the investment power. The step might just be a discouragement. 

And bounty paying in Talk token? It might not be possible because they wish to promote their projects too.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

I want to know more experience about the talk token because everything that you say about the talk token was not understand by me so need you to tell me more about the talk token so I can have the experience about it too.

What I will like to see as the utility of talk token is that the talk token should be used for payment of warning points so that members will avoid posting useless contents or doing cheat rating because they have to paid 500 talk token for violenting any of the rule of this forum.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

Talk token is very powerful. It is used as a means of payment in the forum. I am amzlazed at how the price is able to remain valuable despite huge sell volume. This shows that the token would last long and would have a good future.

My thought about utility in talk token are many because many peoples are involves in the platform that is why my thought are many because what you think might not be some bodys thinking.

Talk token is like other currencies, can be used in many areas and can also be used for trading, investment, to buy and store other currencies, but unfortunately, its price today decreased to about 50 satoshi after it was launched at a good price.

• +2 1

I think the best utility for talk token for everyone in this group should be for us to trade it in other platforms and spread the word about it so that it's value will increase and we might have a more valuable currency than satoshi.

• +1 1

On 11/19/2020 at 4:22 AM, Ridam said:

Talk token is the official token of the Cryptotalk Forum if you aren't aware 🤣

Adminstration has said it would has utility in coming days and I think they are probably working for it. In this topic I will cover some of the utility based on my opinion.(My own expectations for utility of talk token).

• New Members needs to stake Talk for getting started:

As new users are joining the Platform everyday and it's increasing. If new members need to stake 1K talk token before joining this platform and if their account is bannned for serious violation of rules these talk token will goto Burn Address.

It will affect the whole community in very positive way.

It will stop spam as their account is worth something because of it. We will have newbie but they will be more serious than ever while working here.

• Topics Boost Using Talk Token:

This includes boost or promotion of topics using the talk token. It will help members to boost their topic by spending some talk Token. I.e. 100 Talk for boosting Topic for 1hour.

• Ads In Signature:

Company pays Cryptotalk in Talk token and place their ads in Signature of members. Members can turn it on/off according to choice and Cryptotalk take 60% revenue while member get 40%.

(YouTube exactly does this)

• VIP PROMOTION:

This will include promotion of platform and and their ads will be shown while opening the forum homepage once. It's costly for Project but they will have good promotion and Payment needs to be done to Adminstration for ad placement in Talk Token.

• Bounties Pays Talk for Joining Cryptotalk:

Bounties Project needs to pay certain amount in Talk token before launching their bounties:

As many bounties project are coming for Cryptotalk. If they need to pay certain amount in Talk token to adminstration before launching their Bounties it would be most grateful utility.

• Cryptotalk Merchandise:

Cryptotalk could make some merchandise related to yobit and Cryptotalk and members can buy it through the Cryptotalk Store.

It will contains slogans about Cryptotalk and it will help in promotion of Cryptotalk forum to new audiences. Cryptotalk Mask would be the best case scenario in this condition.

These are some of my expectations for the utility of talk token inside the Cryptotalk Forum. I know for some we need serious upgrade in the forum Code and some are difficult. But even if some of them get implemented it will provide good support for Talk token and Cryptotalk team who has been providing such a great platform for us.

Please Tell in comments what do you like to see as the utility of Talk token?😊

Your idea is very great because if this will be implemented it will make the talk token with very high demand and those who are selling this token will be few.

On 11/23/2020 at 7:35 PM, Raqeebzy said:

@Ridam 

But the first step might be a little too much in my opinion. Most of new members who joined CryptoTalk knows nothing or little about cryptocurrency, most of them have no investment or the investment power. The step might just be a discouragement. 

But it's best decision in my opinion for stopping the current spams on going. If new members locks small amount it would make them discipline and I am sure every newbies will all rules of the forum before jumping for creating low quality post.

And bounty paying in Talk token? It might not be possible because they wish to promote their projects too.

For bounty I means they will pay users in their own tokens. As the main scheme of bounty is for own promotion. They will do that but before launching their bounties in Cryptotalk, if they need to pay certain amount to Adminstration in Talk tokens it would provide good buy support to tokens in my opinion.

• +5 1

BetFury                                                   

27 minutes ago, Ridam said:

For bounty I means they will pay users in their own tokens. As the main scheme of bounty is for own promotion. They will do that but before launching their bounties in Cryptotalk, if they need to pay certain amount to Adminstration in Talk tokens it would provide good buy support to tokens in my opinion.

Brilliant point @Ridam. You made a good point and it should be looked into.

In addition, bounty holders who doesn't have tokens or currency in their projects like wallets can adopt talk token in replace of other altcoins for payment to bounty hunters. Talk token can be bought in the exchange and shared.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

7 minutes ago, Raqeebzy said:

Brilliant point @Ridam. You made a good point and it should be looked into.

In addition, bounty holders who doesn't have tokens or currency in their projects like wallets can adopt talk token in replace of other altcoins for payment to bounty hunters. Talk token can be bought in the exchange and shared.

Exactly and if they use talk token as payments the liquidity coming to the talk market will increase significantly in my view. Currently low volume is really a problem in talk Token market. And yobit users will also increase because of Bounty Program in other platform as for payments they need to join yobit exchange.

BetFury                                                   

I have made beautiful suggestions to help the new symbol TALK to withstand and develop, and this is very important because we want the Crypto Forum to continue to give us these symbols and we want their price to rise, stabilize and become more powerful. All this helps us to increase our profits and make us earn well.

• +1 1