My Thoughts About Utility Of Talk Token - Page 6 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ridam

My Thoughts About Utility Of Talk Token

I'm very very thankful to you for the information that you shared with us in you post with sharing your information and knowledge with very well. I'm agree with you because you are really right here and you shared many information about it but then also I have some want to get knowledge from it by reading others comments and posts. So it's a good to share you knowledge with all the dears. 

Thanks for giving us this good information brother i have also a question why talktoken price is so much low now its give us lots of loss we all are know we only earn here talk because the btc button is stop working so i think in this difficult time talk token price are up now

On 11/19/2020 at 6:22 AM, Ridam said:

Talk token is the official token of the Cryptotalk Forum if you aren't aware 🤣

Adminstration has said it would has utility in coming days and I think they are probably working for it. In this topic I will cover some of the utility based on my opinion.(My own expectations for utility of talk token).

• New Members needs to stake Talk for getting started:

As new users are joining the Platform everyday and it's increasing. If new members need to stake 1K talk token before joining this platform and if their account is bannned for serious violation of rules these talk token will goto Burn Address.

It will affect the whole community in very positive way.

It will stop spam as their account is worth something because of it. We will have newbie but they will be more serious than ever while working here.

• Topics Boost Using Talk Token:

This includes boost or promotion of topics using the talk token. It will help members to boost their topic by spending some talk Token. I.e. 100 Talk for boosting Topic for 1hour.

• Ads In Signature:

Company pays Cryptotalk in Talk token and place their ads in Signature of members. Members can turn it on/off according to choice and Cryptotalk take 60% revenue while member get 40%.

(YouTube exactly does this)

• VIP PROMOTION:

This will include promotion of platform and and their ads will be shown while opening the forum homepage once. It's costly for Project but they will have good promotion and Payment needs to be done to Adminstration for ad placement in Talk Token.

• Bounties Pays Talk for Joining Cryptotalk:

Bounties Project needs to pay certain amount in Talk token before launching their bounties:

As many bounties project are coming for Cryptotalk. If they need to pay certain amount in Talk token to adminstration before launching their Bounties it would be most grateful utility.

• Cryptotalk Merchandise:

Cryptotalk could make some merchandise related to yobit and Cryptotalk and members can buy it through the Cryptotalk Store.

It will contains slogans about Cryptotalk and it will help in promotion of Cryptotalk forum to new audiences. Cryptotalk Mask would be the best case scenario in this condition.

These are some of my expectations for the utility of talk token inside the Cryptotalk Forum. I know for some we need serious upgrade in the forum Code and some are difficult. But even if some of them get implemented it will provide good support for Talk token and Cryptotalk team who has been providing such a great platform for us.

Please Tell in comments what do you like to see as the utility of Talk token?😊

We should follow this type of conversation and take part in these discussions...its helpful for all of us and good informative  topic.

the music of the token is very good in your topic but there is none of them available on the forum on the exchange if there are some kind of yours each of these tokens we will be able to sell it in high rate

I'm glad you guys pointed out me about the token bases and about the bright future .. I also did my best to explain the bet token in the yobit investment box to get 1% return. daily.

19 hours ago, Guru2050 said:

But unfortunately the reverse is the case, what we get in return upon all the assurance and promises laid down by moderators is different. But no matter what there is always hope for it pumping

We shouldn't be concerned about the pump or dump of the talk token. If the coins get its utility in different spaces then sure it would be helpful for pushing the price of coin much higher price without any concerns. And the assurance the adminstartion have made is still there and I am certain in recent future the development they are making for talk token uses will be announced and we will see again green days of talk token.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

we are selling the talk token at very cheap price now and if there are these kind of usage of the token available we will be able to sell it at higher price

You have discussed very important issues. Previously I was hesitant about talk tokens.  I have a good idea about the utility of talk tokens through your post. Honestly, I have never thought about such a wide utility of talk tokens.

Hello my dear friend what you have said is absolutely correct. I have seen a lot of people wasting there tokens and I think more people must learn and use the yobit investbox. It is a great opportunity for cryptotalk users to invest in it.

Edited by Geo07

The Talk Token is only on Yobit. Its not offered on any other exchange. It is directed towards the forum, to pay for posts & ratings. In theory its a great idea. But what is happening is that people are abusing the system, to earn Talk Tokens. People are giving positive ratings to crappy posts, giving the same ratings to all posts regardless of how well it is written, etc.

The admin / mods know about this. If you lose your ability to earn here, is because you have been caught abusing the system. So read the post before giving any rating, make sure it deserves the rating you are going to give it.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

Wonderful ideas, my friend. I wish to congratulate you for your creativity. I agree that the utility of TALK tokens should be increased for the benefit of all users otherwise the reducing price will cause us to earn less and less each passing day.

• Useful or interesting 1

The utility of talk Token has reduced over a whooping short period of time, and some of the possible reasons why these happened was because of the absence of functionalities for the token

• Useful or interesting 1

Todsy your post is very helpfull for me to have to come across yout pulication.I think in the future date the utility of talk toke will be increase in the forum and also their value increase.They give us many benefits So we not brake our heart we should continoue our work amd give proper time to the forum.

The whole market not stabilize all the world know we just have bear with the way things are now pandemic is eating up most which were still praying for everything to be back in shape. ..😷😷

I trust administrators and they are capable of doing their best to keep TALK alive for a long time in future along with Cryptotalk forum.Those who are here for spamming and earning will fear and we will have genuine members in the forum because of this.

@Ridamthis is an excellent thought and I highly recommend this method should be put into consideration by the authority and this will appreciate the price of talk token to become much better.

I agree with you, the launch of TALK token was a very good step and it will help the forum to develop in a wonderful way. I think that in the coming days we will need to purchase a membership with this token as it happens in the Obee network and this will help raise the price of the token well

In my opinion this token is here to stay, it is necessary to know that we must accumulate as much as we can to have better benefits in the not too distant future, we must take into account all that we can do accumulating large amounts of this token, but as always it all depends on us to achieve great things.

I would expect this post to be under consideration as the token has potential and should not be abandoned. The payments seem to be very low at the current price, but anything can change. If everything in here is taken into consideration then the Talk token will be given a second chance. But it requires some development and work which may need some time. I don't know if there has been this kind of development, but I am sure that if we had any kind of news or information on decisions taken, it would help the price of the token.

Already closed increase by two payment of squeal tokens.  However, there is no means to foster the price.  However, my scheme is that the cost of conversation tokens will growth in the future.  But like you, I in progress vmining in yobit.  But by mining we get Minex coins.  However, the worth of Minex coins has dumped a lot.  But it will pump again.  So sway on to your coins😊

This is one of the finnest information for our talk token as it has been decreasing and decreasing day by day and your thoughts about the utility of the talk token are the best because we need the work of the coin so other people will be interested and the price will grow more and more. So, hold tight and help this forum to grow more and more.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 11/19/2020 at 2:22 AM, Ridam said:

New Members needs to stake Talk for getting started:

Interesting suggestion, but you say "before" which means that they need to buy/pay to join on forum.

But if new members have limit, for example for first 1,000 TALK tokens which they earn from forum they can not send to balance before they reach 1,000 TALK token minimum. And if they are banned in meantime that tokens to be burn and that member start again (collecting 1,000 TALK).

Topics Boost Using Talk Token:

I agree.

Ads In Signature:

Interesting too, that members have choice to use own signature/banner or to rent space.

About VIP can be connected with signature.

About Bounties, they pay to members directly right? And if they need to pay just to share offer I dont think so that they will do that.

Point is that something must to be changed, or price of token will go on other markets.

• +3 1

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

19 hours ago, BullRunBit said:

But if new members have limit, for example for first 1,000 TALK tokens which they earn from forum they can not send to balance before they reach 1,000 TALK token minimum. And if they are banned in meantime that tokens to be burn and that member start again (collecting 1,000 TALK).

It wold be another alternative for my view above. If members have feeling of fear like if they did bad their staked token will be burned or their earning get erased. There is no doubt they would be more focused and automatically shit post will stop coming to the forum.

19 hours ago, BullRunBit said:

About Bounties, they pay to members directly right? And if they need to pay just to share offer I dont think so that they will do that.

Yes, They would show some opposition to this, as most bounties like to pay in their token. But for bounties to run here if there is certain fee for the yobit team and if they need to buy the token from the market and pay to the yobit team it would be awesome for the price of Talk token.

Also, yobit team can take profit from.50% of the payment bounties pay and burn 50% , it would reduce the supply.

And the inflation talk is getiing everyday would be controlled at some extent , stopping it from going even worse.

I see immediate action should be taken considering the Talk token price and new feature in forum would likely play the role on it.

Btw, I have made this post a long back and it is my view , developer may find some difficulties implementing few of them from technical prespective.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

talktoken is surely the biggest dump coin but you cannot predict something I think it will rise much more in future

Thank you for this valuable sharing, my dear friend, it is good ideas and it seems that you made an effort to create this content, but the talk token currency is still very weak today even though it is the main forum currency. This currency must receive more support in order to be able to rise

• +4 1