My Thoughts About Utility Of Talk Token - Page 5 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ridam

My Thoughts About Utility Of Talk Token

These are very good suggestions to help the Talk token reach a good value again. On the other hand, I always thought that making the Talk token more useful would somehow compromise all forum users to keep it in their wallets and not sell it in its entirety as soon as they were acquiring it. I hope the administrators of the forum will soon study the case and develop new utilities for the token to take its value to the maximum.

• +2 1

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

I agree with the several points in this post. I am a new member and don't know much about this forum and exchanges and with the help of this forum now i am able to understand some aspects of spending talk tokens but there are some things which i still unable to understand and i could not agreed with them in this post.

But one thing that i completely agreed as a beginner is that we should earn some money before investing or trading it at any platform.

Wonderful post,I don't know about it but it is very useful sharing information in this forum because I am new here and recently joining us but I need learn about it and then after I comment in this topic.

• Useful or interesting 1

I am agree with all of your other suggestions but I do not think there should be any fee for joining the plate form so you should remove this option but we really need some great uses of the coin.

This is a great idea and we all need to be part of this great history so that with time we will have a lot to talk about and benefit from it as well.

Talk tokens should be used properly and we should all know that we have to hold this talk token for a shorter period of time and when it's value becomes stable then we sell this talk token and earn well profit. 

These are savvy thoughts that are gainful to the discussion, individuals, and talk cash also. The board should pay attention to these thoughts in executing the new guidelines for future installments. Effective interest in talk money will prompt a decent cost increment.

I had the talk was launched at the rate of 200 talk token , that was a nice one honestly but members of the forum are supposed to protect the token, but instead we are killing it, because members often sell after daily earning

• +1 1

Indeed i find this way more better for the forum itself and this will improve the people's attitude to the forum itself and they would be more careful to do  what they wanted to prevent any bad things against their accounts although were not even sure if this can be applied.

The Yobit platform can additionally assist the forum’s speak by means of such as it in the trade in different new currencies, or record it in quite a number exchanges and trade sites, I hope it will have a correct future. 

On 11/19/2020 at 3:22 AM, Ridam said:

Talk token is the official token of the Cryptotalk Forum if you aren't aware 🤣

Adminstration has said it would has utility in coming days and I think they are probably working for it. In this topic I will cover some of the utility based on my opinion.(My own expectations for utility of talk token).

• New Members needs to stake Talk for getting started:

As new users are joining the Platform everyday and it's increasing. If new members need to stake 1K talk token before joining this platform and if their account is bannned for serious violation of rules these talk token will goto Burn Address.

It will affect the whole community in very positive way.

It will stop spam as their account is worth something because of it. We will have newbie but they will be more serious than ever while working here.

• Topics Boost Using Talk Token:

This includes boost or promotion of topics using the talk token. It will help members to boost their topic by spending some talk Token. I.e. 100 Talk for boosting Topic for 1hour.

• Ads In Signature:

Company pays Cryptotalk in Talk token and place their ads in Signature of members. Members can turn it on/off according to choice and Cryptotalk take 60% revenue while member get 40%.

(YouTube exactly does this)

• VIP PROMOTION:

This will include promotion of platform and and their ads will be shown while opening the forum homepage once. It's costly for Project but they will have good promotion and Payment needs to be done to Adminstration for ad placement in Talk Token.

• Bounties Pays Talk for Joining Cryptotalk:

Bounties Project needs to pay certain amount in Talk token before launching their bounties:

As many bounties project are coming for Cryptotalk. If they need to pay certain amount in Talk token to adminstration before launching their Bounties it would be most grateful utility.

• Cryptotalk Merchandise:

Cryptotalk could make some merchandise related to yobit and Cryptotalk and members can buy it through the Cryptotalk Store.

It will contains slogans about Cryptotalk and it will help in promotion of Cryptotalk forum to new audiences. Cryptotalk Mask would be the best case scenario in this condition.

These are some of my expectations for the utility of talk token inside the Cryptotalk Forum. I know for some we need serious upgrade in the forum Code and some are difficult. But even if some of them get implemented it will provide good support for Talk token and Cryptotalk team who has been providing such a great platform for us.

Please Tell in comments what do you like to see as the utility of Talk token?😊

@Ridam Up to this point, the price of the tolk has fallen to 15 satoshi, as it was about 200 satoshi at its first issuance. I do not know the reason for this decline, but I know that all members of the forum must support this currency and invest in it to rise again.

• +1 1

The number of games played with Talk tokens on the Yobit exchange may increase. It is a good idea to play games that are quite popular among crypto money games with Talk token. For example; Crashes, Limbo, Roulette, Plinko etc ...

Talk token  could be erc20,but that was when talk token was being trades.and also we have investment box where we can store our talk token about 1% every days or weeks within less period

• Useful or interesting 1

Well if is really a good suggestion to utilize our talktokens. But it is very disappointed thing that unfortunately the value of talktokens have now been decreased very much. It is now on 13 Satoshi. I was utilised my talktokens into investing in investbox on YoBit forum.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

On 1/6/2021 at 10:18 AM, Jiswin kunjumon said:

Yes my friend. Your thoughts are always informative as always. Talkcoins value are going in an average value these days. The forum is working on this coin very much and we hope to see the results in a near future. 

We should keep accumulating the coin to our wallet believe me we will surely benefits from it in the future because It has a bright future ahead but we have to be patient because volatility is the nature of all cryptocurrencies.

Obviously, this issue caught my attention. The value of the talc token continues to decrease day by day. Unfortunately, everybody sells their earnings without accumulation and thus loses value. Hopefully the talk token will improve

Talk tokens for cryptocurrency are a good way and method I think it is a good way for us to earn because we can earn good money by earning it and later use this money for various developmental activities so I think it is really a  Great medium

• +1 1

Talk token has really stay old from my little experience.

It has been available for so long in which it pays out talk per post. It utilities is really considerable although, it is easily advisable to invest with the talk token and set an aim for it.

On 12/17/2020 at 1:04 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

TALK token can have many different functions but it needs liquidation and volume to improve its ranking among other tokens. TALK should find its way into other exchanges. It should be traded all over the world to absorb investment as much as possible. TALK can be used to advertise this campaign and Yobit exchange. This could be its best utility in my opinion but before anything we should stop it from crashing.

Your words are correct, there must be a real use of the token, otherwise it will collapse in the end, because the distribution of these large quantities to the participants in the campaign on a daily basis will lead to inflation in the market and an increase in supply with a sharp decrease in demand as a result of the absence of any use of the token and this will cause its collapse Definitely.

• +1 1

Yes you are absolutely right. The importand thing we need to do right now is that spread more knowledge about talk token to our fellow newbies and beginners in this forum. In this way they can know a lot better about talk.

I think the principle issue that Talk token is presently confronting is that most individuals straightforwardly proceed to sell their tokens when they get them. Maybe, in light of the fact that Bitcoin has been keeping up its way upwards. A portion of the focuses you're theorizing may by one way or another moderate this issue, and I surely concur that a time of "mandatory" marking for amateurs will pleasantly fill a twofold need, decreasing auction, thus balancing out the cost, and separating great quality substance by restricting spam posts/remarks.

Thank you for your post, my friend, I completely agree with you about what you said about the work environment. The Crypto financial platform provides its members with a lot of benefits. Everyone wishes the rise of this coin more and more, good luck.

• +2 1

Hi mate you have said well but we need to no that we don't have to make our personal interest in the forum because the moderators and administrators knows the better solution to our problems more than we do and they have both power and authority to make any decisions and its stands 

• +1 1

Thank you my friend for creating this useful content about talktokens. I was only known about talktokens as payment only from Cryptotalk. I didn't know that the signature campaign also pays the payment in talktokens because I am nee to this forum and don't know about signature campaign. 

• +1 1

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

This is amazing and reminds me same story when this current campaign was launched, going by the story one will end up ascribing to talk coin to be the best and most competitive coin at the market considering the task for it be exchange.

But unfortunately the reverse is the case, what we get in return upon all the assurance and promises laid down by moderators is different. But no matter what there is always hope for it pumping

• +1 1