My Thoughts About Utility Of Talk Token - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ridam

My Thoughts About Utility Of Talk Token

These ideas that you have presented here are excellent. I especially like the idea of the new members staking TALK tokens, and if they are banned then it goes to a burn address. I think that this idea specifically will be great to try and get rid of new members that are not abiding by the rules of the forum and it also ensure that all members that are added to eh forum continue to post high quality content here. I think this will show which of the members joining are serious and which are not. 

Also i like the idea of advertising in the signature. It would be good to hold a signature campaign from other companies where you are paid to advertise their link, and the split of 60/40 to the company/member is a very good was to have benefit to both. 

All in all these are excellent ideas @Ridam and hopefully the forum employs some of them moving forward. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

It could be possible as we know yobit keeps launching new coin Airdrop. If they airdrop some tokens to talk holder then it will make members more attracted to holding talk tokens. Let's how they react in coming time.

27 minutes ago, rekter said:

I have only read that there's a change that talk token could be erc20, but that was way before talk token was being even traded. I don't really follow russian section for example, i don't know if they have more info on this.

Yes that's same for me. It's long way back that's why i don't remember at that time there was only announcement of talk token. I do read sometime in Russian section, many are referring it's Erc-20. Let's see in which Blockchain they officially announce talk.

23 minutes ago, Bellamy said:

It has been very useful for me to have come across your publication. I hope that in the future the utility of Token Talk will increase on the platform as this implies that its value will increase. .

Thanks for the appreciations. I'm also hoping the same that talk wihave good utility that's why I gave my own thoughts about the upcoming utility.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

@Ridam Good effort 😍 ! Maybe, forum administration is into it to bring more creative ways to increase the usecases of the Talk token. At least I trust administrators and they are capable of doing their best to keep TALK alive for a long time in future along with Cryptotalk forum. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

2 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

@Ridam Good effort 😍 ! Maybe, forum administration is into it to bring more creative ways to increase the usecases of the Talk token. At least I trust administrators and they are capable of doing their best to keep TALK alive for a long time in future along with Cryptotalk forum. 

Exactly, Talk will have good future as many supporters of this forum are long into it. And within few time we will hear from the Adminstration about the utility of tokens in my opinion, bringing more buy pressure for talk token. 

5 hours ago, BrolySSJ said:

These ideas that you have presented here are excellent. I especially like the idea of the new members staking TALK tokens, and if they are banned then it goes to a burn address

@BrolySSJ Thanks for considering my opinion. Definitely it will reduce the spam and make forum more helpful. Those who are here for spamming and earning will fear and we will have genuine members in the forum because of this.

• Useful or interesting 3

Before reading this post I only thought that talk to you the traditional way of payment like other cryptocurrency but it also have very unique uses that can help us by utilizing it in different ways.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

I really like the idea of cryptotalk mask. it's going to be really innovative and it would definitely promote the cryptotalk platform. The utilities you have suggested are really good in way that it is beneficial for both the platform as well as the users. Talktokens are expected to have good impact as this is the official token of the cryptotalk platform. Let's hope the admin would introduce useful features.

• +1 4

11 minutes ago, Nicole018 said:

I really like the idea of cryptotalk mask. it's going to be really innovative and it would definitely promote the cryptotalk platform.

I'm glad that you like about it. It's only my thoughts and some are easy to implement but some need serious update over the existing system. But Cryptotalk store would be the best and not only mask they could sell many things and we as members will buy that and wear and try to promote Cryptotalk locally.

• +1 1

@Ridam I think you have put forward good ideas about TALK and it is worth discussing while we, as members of the forum CryptoTalk, are waiting for an official announcement from the moderators to explain more details about TALK and what its job is, and I support your suggestion that any site needs to To promote his currency through the bounty To pay the forum with Token TALK, and I am 100% sure that TALK will increase its price in the future to about 200 satoshi.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

I expect a good future for Talk Token because the forum team works hard in order for this currency to be included in many platforms in order for its price to rise, and we can use it in many areas such as storage or investment to achieve more profits.

• +1 2

1 hour ago, Moaz said:

@Ridam I  support your suggestion that any site needs to To promote his currency through the bounty To pay the forum with Token TALK, and I am 100% sure that TALK will increase its price in the future to about 200 satoshi.

Not only for price increase it will provide for the stability of talk Token as there will be continuous buy support to the Talk toke because of the usecase of talk token. And if talk gets many usecase, 200 sat will be the easy target 😊

57 minutes ago, Omar Ommeish said:

I expect a good future for Talk Token because the forum team works hard in order for this currency to be included in many platforms 

I don't think talk will be included in other platforms sooner. Maybe in future it's possible but for now I think Cryptotalk is focused on making talk token available in yobit exchange only.

• +1 1

@Ridam If u didn't realized the cause your thinking about will go to a chaos mate the ranks and everything are made to be the same so others won't be left out, its made for being fairness to the lowest and the  highest so basically having different benefits will cause a worse result with being more spammers and all over.

• +1 1

@RidamTalk tokens might be a good asset for investment in Yobit Investbox. Talking prior to my experience, I had invested almost 10,000 Talk in Yobit Investbox, and I am getting daily 1% profit of my total investments, which is 100 Talk tokens per day. As far as I am concerned, talk tokens has great potential, since it is mainly obtained as a reward for creating valid topics in the forum, and to my knowledge we are getting these rewards for our work and contribution for the forum, as of which I am optimistic, and I feel that talk tokens will hold great value in the days to come.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

These are very smart ideas that are beneficial to the forum, members, and talk currency as well. Management must take these ideas seriously in implementing the new rules for future payments. Successful investment in talk currency will lead to a good price increase.

• +1 1

Yes, I agree with you, Talkcoin should be developed more so that it lasts for the longest possible period in order to enter CoinMarket and  other platforms such as Binance. Because if he only stays in the yobit platform, I think that he will not be able to develop himself and the same thing will happen to him as happened with other currencies That entered the yobit  platform.

• +1 1

It's important to know the utility about talk token it's a great project he secure the forum and increase the use of the post. There is many way for the forum to use the token, I hope the price will stable against the bitcoin in exchange 

• +1 2

1 hour ago, pacific said:

@RidamTalk tokens might be a good asset for investment in Yobit Investbox. Talking prior to my experience, I had invested almost 10,000 Talk in Yobit Investbox, and I am getting daily 1% profit of my total investments, which is 100 Talk tokens per day.

Well Investbox is biggest usecase of the talk Token right now. The  interest on Investbox 1 is actually comound so you if you get interest for  10k in one day, next it will be interest for 10.1K. And yes talk has bigger potential and still we haven't listened about the utility of talk Token so we do have huge chance of spiking up.

2 hours ago, decemberends said:

@Ridam If u didn't realized the cause your thinking about will go to a chaos mate the ranks and everything are made to be the same so others won't be left out, its made for being fairness to the lowest and the  highest so basically having different benefits will cause a worse result with being more spammers and all over.

Could you please me more specific about what you are talking about? You can quote my comments to which you are referring such words? 

• +1 1

I'm sure this currency like other currency will definitely increase if it continues to have the strong support from it's members even if it decrease, I'm pretty sure with a strong and concrete support to this platform it will stand still.

• +5 1

On 11/19/2020 at 10:17 AM, Zaino34 said:

This currency, like other currencies, can be used in many areas and can also be used for trading, investment, to buy and store other currencies, but unfortunately, its price today decreased to about 70 satoshi after it was launched at a good price

Absolutely right the price of talk tokens goes down but I hope it will pump again because it pumping lit bit by the way we have to hold it because I see many members are selling so the price will dump more if we hold it for some time we can see everything will be change..

• +1 1
  • +5 1

The utility of Talk token has been a major concern for many members of the forum, for about a week or so the price hasn't really climbed above 110 satoshi, 

@Ridam You really made some very intelligent points I admit. Maybe it could be forwarded to moderators as suggestions since the full usecases is not published yet.

But the first step might be a little too much in my opinion. Most of new members who joined CryptoTalk knows nothing or little about cryptocurrency, most of them have no investment or the investment power. The step might just be a discouragement. 

And bounty paying in Talk token? It might not be possible because they wish to promote their projects too.

• +3 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Talk token is very powerful. It is used as a means of payment in the forum. I am amzlazed at how the price is able to remain valuable despite huge sell volume. This shows that the token would last long and would have a good future.

My thought about utility in talk token are many because many peoples are involves in the platform that is why my thought are many because what you think might not be some bodys thinking.

Talk token is like other currencies, can be used in many areas and can also be used for trading, investment, to buy and store other currencies, but unfortunately, its price today decreased to about 50 satoshi after it was launched at a good price.

• +2 1

I think the best utility for talk token for everyone in this group should be for us to trade it in other platforms and spread the word about it so that it's value will increase and we might have a more valuable currency than satoshi.

On 11/19/2020 at 4:22 AM, Ridam said:

Talk token is the official token of the Cryptotalk Forum if you aren't aware 🤣

Adminstration has said it would has utility in coming days and I think they are probably working for it. In this topic I will cover some of the utility based on my opinion.(My own expectations for utility of talk token).

• New Members needs to stake Talk for getting started:

As new users are joining the Platform everyday and it's increasing. If new members need to stake 1K talk token before joining this platform and if their account is bannned for serious violation of rules these talk token will goto Burn Address.

It will affect the whole community in very positive way.

It will stop spam as their account is worth something because of it. We will have newbie but they will be more serious than ever while working here.

• Topics Boost Using Talk Token:

This includes boost or promotion of topics using the talk token. It will help members to boost their topic by spending some talk Token. I.e. 100 Talk for boosting Topic for 1hour.

• Ads In Signature:

Company pays Cryptotalk in Talk token and place their ads in Signature of members. Members can turn it on/off according to choice and Cryptotalk take 60% revenue while member get 40%.

(YouTube exactly does this)

• VIP PROMOTION:

This will include promotion of platform and and their ads will be shown while opening the forum homepage once. It's costly for Project but they will have good promotion and Payment needs to be done to Adminstration for ad placement in Talk Token.

• Bounties Pays Talk for Joining Cryptotalk:

Bounties Project needs to pay certain amount in Talk token before launching their bounties:

As many bounties project are coming for Cryptotalk. If they need to pay certain amount in Talk token to adminstration before launching their Bounties it would be most grateful utility.

• Cryptotalk Merchandise:

Cryptotalk could make some merchandise related to yobit and Cryptotalk and members can buy it through the Cryptotalk Store.

It will contains slogans about Cryptotalk and it will help in promotion of Cryptotalk forum to new audiences. Cryptotalk Mask would be the best case scenario in this condition.

These are some of my expectations for the utility of talk token inside the Cryptotalk Forum. I know for some we need serious upgrade in the forum Code and some are difficult. But even if some of them get implemented it will provide good support for Talk token and Cryptotalk team who has been providing such a great platform for us.

Please Tell in comments what do you like to see as the utility of Talk token?😊

Your idea is very great because if this will be implemented it will make the talk token with very high demand and those who are selling this token will be few.

• +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link