My Thoughts About Utility Of Talk Token - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ridam

My Thoughts About Utility Of Talk Token

Talk token is the official token of the Cryptotalk Forum if you aren't aware 🤣

Adminstration has said it would has utility in coming days and I think they are probably working for it. In this topic I will cover some of the utility based on my opinion.(My own expectations for utility of talk token).

• New Members needs to stake Talk for getting started:

As new users are joining the Platform everyday and it's increasing. If new members need to stake 1K talk token before joining this platform and if their account is bannned for serious violation of rules these talk token will goto Burn Address.

It will affect the whole community in very positive way.

It will stop spam as their account is worth something because of it. We will have newbie but they will be more serious than ever while working here.

• Topics Boost Using Talk Token:

This includes boost or promotion of topics using the talk token. It will help members to boost their topic by spending some talk Token. I.e. 100 Talk for boosting Topic for 1hour.

• Ads In Signature:

Company pays Cryptotalk in Talk token and place their ads in Signature of members. Members can turn it on/off according to choice and Cryptotalk take 60% revenue while member get 40%.

(YouTube exactly does this)

• VIP PROMOTION:

This will include promotion of platform and and their ads will be shown while opening the forum homepage once. It's costly for Project but they will have good promotion and Payment needs to be done to Adminstration for ad placement in Talk Token.

• Bounties Pays Talk for Joining Cryptotalk:

Bounties Project needs to pay certain amount in Talk token before launching their bounties:

As many bounties project are coming for Cryptotalk. If they need to pay certain amount in Talk token to adminstration before launching their Bounties it would be most grateful utility.

• Cryptotalk Merchandise:

Cryptotalk could make some merchandise related to yobit and Cryptotalk and members can buy it through the Cryptotalk Store.

It will contains slogans about Cryptotalk and it will help in promotion of Cryptotalk forum to new audiences. Cryptotalk Mask would be the best case scenario in this condition.

These are some of my expectations for the utility of talk token inside the Cryptotalk Forum. I know for some we need serious upgrade in the forum Code and some are difficult. But even if some of them get implemented it will provide good support for Talk token and Cryptotalk team who has been providing such a great platform for us.

Please Tell in comments what do you like to see as the utility of Talk token?😊

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 9
  • +2 6
  • +3 4
  • +4 2
  • +5 13

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I agree with you on several points, but in order for the discussion to take place in a meaningful way, we must obtain information about this token, Total Supply, the platforms that you will use and how the forum will benefit from this token in promoting ads on it by project owners or through signature campaigns. Indeed, the director said that in the future it will be The currency is in good condition and it is expected that its price will decrease with the doubling of the number of daily currencies But we still lack information about it in general, as it is completely vague.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 4
  • +2 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

1 hour ago, Alimhana930 said:

I agree with you on several points, but in order for the discussion to take place in a meaningful way, we must obtain information about this token, Total Supply, the platforms that you will use and how the forum will benefit from this token in promoting ads on it by project owners or through signature campaigns. Indeed,

We do have information that Talk is a Erc-20 token and total supply isn't known as only distribution is happening for talk token until now. If forum starts implementation of ads from external companies then they need to pay in talk and eventually the buy pressure will increase. Memeber will spend some of the token for promotion of their topic which will definitely help to increase the usecase and will make talk token more valuable and worth 😊.

• +1 4
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

This currency, like other currencies, can be used in many areas and can also be used for trading, investment, to buy and store other currencies, but unfortunately, its price today decreased to about 70 satoshi after it was launched at a good price

1 hour ago, Zaino34 said:

This currency, like other currencies, can be used in many areas and can also be used for trading, investment, to buy and store other currencies, but unfortunately, its price today decreased to about 70 satoshi after it was launched at a good price

Don't worry brother, price will recover shortly. The double payment has been disabled and because of that price will get positive response for sure. Keep some patience and hodl talk in investbox. Enjoy the 1% compound profit everyday 😊

Aftee utility are announced officially price will get even better.

• +1 2
  • +5 1

51 minutes ago, Ridam said:

Don't worry brother, price will recover shortly. The double payment has been disabled and because of that price will get positive response for sure. Keep some patience and hodl talk in investbox. Enjoy the 1% compound profit everyday 😊

@Ridam..You are right.  Since the token has stopped double payment.  Therefore, the price of Talk Token will increase in the future.  Put your earned talk tokens in the investment box.  As a result you will get 1% interest per day.  As a result, your money will increase day by day. So we have to wait until the price of talk token increases.

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

1 hour ago, Cleaner said:

@Ridam..You are right.  Since the token has stopped double payment.  Therefore, the price of Talk Token will increase in the future.  Put your earned talk tokens in the investment box.  As a result you will get 1% interest per day.  As a result, your money will increase day by day. So we have to wait until the price of talk token increases.

Well @Cleaner still I do not understand the logic if they stop double payment then how the talk token price increase, because few days back I buy 1 v- mining plan where they says we earn 2$ USD everyday, and i think so many peoples buy this plan,

but recently minex coin price deceased for 315 sat imagine how much profit lose and this coin not freely we earns, and I don't think this coin selling orders also not high then why this coin price decreased,

but talk token our payment token if they reduce our payment its not good impact on this forum.

• +1 5
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

1 minute ago, Honny143 said:

Well @Cleaner still I do not understand the logic if they stop double payment then how the talk token price increase, because few days back I buy 1 v- mining plan where they says we earn 2$ USD everyday, and i think so many peoples buy this plan,

but recently minex coin price deceased for 315 sat imagine how much profit lose and this coin not freely we earns, and I don't think this coin selling orders also not high then why this coin price decreased,

but talk token our payment token if they reduce our payment its not good impact on this forum.

@Honny143..Already stopped double payment of talk tokens.  However, there is no process to increase the price.  However, my idea is that the price of talk tokens will increase in the future.  But like you, I started vmining in yobit.  But by mining we get Minex coins.  However, the price of Minex coins has dumped a lot.  But it will pump again.  So hold on to your coins

• +1 1
  • +5 2

19 minutes ago, Cleaner said:

@Honny143..Already stopped double payment of talk tokens.  However, there is no process to increase the price.  However, my idea is that the price of talk tokens will increase in the future.  But like you, I started vmining in yobit.  But by mining we get Minex coins.  However, the price of Minex coins has dumped a lot.  But it will pump again.  So hold on to your coins

@Cleaner we are just hoping in future minex coin price increase but there is no guarantee, but we invest 0.01 btc its not a low amount if this minex coin price decreased then we are in panic, and thinks how much this price dump,

but anyhow this coin from yobit exchange they can't want this coin price decrease more hope in future this coin gain good price.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +5 2

2 hours ago, Cleaner said:

Exactly but I see many people are dumping all their hard earned tokens without caring the yobit investbox. Investbox is really great opportunity for Cryptotalk members those who are holding talk so I suggest everyone to take benefits from it and hodl their talk in Investbox instead of selling all coins at once.

50 minutes ago, Honny143 said:

Well @Cleaner still I do not understand the logic if they stop double payment then how the talk token price increase,

@Honny143 Stopping the double payment will reduce the inflation coming to the talk token market. And as it's 50% reduce i.e: before payment stops if all members were earning max of 10k Talk(It's just example not exactly), now all members will earn 5k only (250max only per member). 

So this way less talk token will come in circulation and sell pressure will decrease. And eventually the talk price will increase.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 2

All the things you are talking about are clear to many, but as for the promotion, it is a little vague, as some forums sell the upgrade in exchange for payment in their own currency, and this matter is still not clear to me.

• +1 3
  • +5 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Nice thing you have point  out my friend about talk token facilities and about it bright future..   I also try my best to explain about stake talk token in yobit investbox to get daily 1% Interest..  Because if all member keep stake their earning then surely talk token price will be around 100-150 satoshi always..                

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 2

4 hours ago, Suffele said:

We agree with what you say, I personally have a lot of confidence in this Token since I see that it still maintains its average value

Yes forum Adminstration are working and soon they will announce usecase for the talk token. And it will provide the talk token price good support.

3 hours ago, magd said:

All the things you are talking about are clear to many, but as for the promotion, it is a little vague, as some forums sell the upgrade in exchange for payment in their own currency, and this matter is still not clear to me.

Yes bro promotion will be made using talk token in my view. As it's official token here, It will be used for payment for various activity inside the forum in coming days. It's my expectations but in real announcement, the usecase may work in different way too.

1 hour ago, Dorjoy12 said:

I also try my best to explain about stake talk token in yobit investbox to get daily 1% Interest.. 

Yes  brother, but we can't convenience everyone to hodl the talk token. And also talk Token is currently affected by btc price. Btc price is spiking everyday that's why In respect to btc, talk is slightly behind. 

And Personally I'm holding the talk token and enjoying the daily profit and it is compounded everyday so I don't even need to check it 😜.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 2

The Talc symbol today is witnessing a significant drop in the price after the price was very acceptable to all. The price today has reached less than 75 satoshi and this is a very small amount. Therefore, supervisors must take new and accurate steps to help the price return to rise in addition to that we can rely on this currency within the range Trading and investing

• +1 2
  • +5 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

10 hours ago, Ridam said:

It is getting worst every day the price is dropping soon you shall see it at 50 Satoshi if care is not taken on time as you said let be patience to see end of November to December

• +1 2
  • +5 2

@Ridam, yeah, you have some cool ideas in there. Hopefully the tokens used for buying ads will get burned out of the circulation. 

And i would like to add that they just might do airdrops to talk token holders as well. And also could give some voting rights to holders to be able to affect the direction this forum is headed.

14 hours ago, Ridam said:

We do have information that Talk is a Erc-20 token

Has this been confirmed? I thought that they might go with erc20 but nothing was sure at the time.

• +1 3
  • +3 1
  • +5 2

The whole market not stabilize all the world know we just have bear with the way things are now pandemic is eating up most which were still praying for everything to be back in shape. 

• +1 1
  • +5 2

I realy like your ideas and i think the signature advertises and posts boosts would influence the amount of investors needing to buy talk token thus growing it in price.

Altough i have heard about something else that you have not mentioned like the 3 minutes penalty removal and sort of exclusive forum sections. (Just stating what i've read somewhere - not saying they will do it).

Also want to point out that the VIP Promotion could also be something like other forums like Cooper Member and so on.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

I agree with most of the things you propose, the option of forcing newbies or in general all users a invest to participate in the Cryptotalk forum / campaigns seems fair to me, also the system of announcements in the signatures would be optimal due to  Since Cryptotalk would decide which users comply with what is necessary to participate in the ads, the only thing we say "questionable" is the creation of merchandise in relation to yobit and Cryptotalk, since that store would be limited to a specific region.

• +1 2
  • +5 2

11 hours ago, rekter said:

@Ridam, yeah, you have some cool ideas in there. Hopefully the tokens used for buying ads will get burned out of the circulation. 

And i would like to add that they just might do airdrops to talk token holders as well. And also could give some voting rights to holders to be able to affect the direction this forum is headed.

If talk became the governance token of this forum and we get opportunity for the future decision then it would be awesome. And Talking about airdrop, I personally think Ib 1% seems enough for talk hodlers. But if they make airdrop they should airdrop the toke in small ratio like 10talk airdrop for 1000Talk. 

I don't remember exactly, But I have read some months before, talk will be erc-20. If it's not correct, Please correct me😊.

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 2

Thanks friend @Ridam for this good topic points and encouraging other to be patient about Talk token. Effectively we should be patient, because we are lucky to be here generating every day some Talk tokens and also we have Investbox section where we can stake our Talk token for 1%. So the Talk token price value will increase sure, but always if we stay without stress, because if  the panic bring us to sell our tokens every day, sure we will not improve the token price value. 

• +1 2
  • +5 2

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I think the main problem that Talk token is currently facing is that most members directly go and sell their tokens as soon as they get them. Perhaps, because Bitcoin has been maintaining its way upwards. Some of the points you're speculating may somehow mitigate this issue, and I certainly agree that a period of "compulsory" staking for newbies will nicely serve a twofold purpose, reducing sell off, hence stabilizing the price, and filtering good quality content by limiting spam posts/comments. 

• +1 2
  • +5 2

30 minutes ago, tienda said:

Thanks friend @Ridam for this good topic points and encouraging other to be patient about Talk token. Effectively we should be patient, because we are lucky to be here generating every day some Talk tokens and also we have Investbox section where we can stake our Talk token for 1%. So the Talk token price value will increase sure, but always if we stay without stress, because if  the panic bring us to sell our tokens every day, sure we will not improve the token price value. 

Well I'm more focused about the utility of talk token at this moment more than it's price. Those who are dumping their talks are missing Ib opportunity but it's their talk and it's their tokens so we can't ask anything to them for holding.

And talk token isn't making huge dump, it's because of btc bull run. The talk is slightly behind with Btc comparison. Keep patience talk has more potential and usecases coming after it's utility is launched officially.

13 minutes ago, Jromz said:

I certainly agree that a period of "compulsory" staking for newbies will nicely serve a twofold purpose, reducing sell off, hence stabilizing the price, and filtering good quality content by limiting spam posts/comments. 

Exactly this will be like initial investment for joining the forum. And it will provide buy support to talk and will also provide the newbies more dedication to work in the forum as they don't want to lose their 1k talk Token investment. 

• +4 1
  • +5 1

4 hours ago, Ridam said:

If talk became the governance token of this forum and we get opportunity for the future decision then it would be awesome. And Talking about airdrop, I personally think Ib 1% seems enough for talk hodlers. But if they make airdrop they should airdrop the toke in small ratio like 10talk airdrop for 1000Talk. 

@Ridam Yeah, current ratio is more then enough, i was merely thinking that some new projects could want fair distribution models and they could look for existing communities to use for that. Like eth holders, uni holders, talk token holders... etc... But this is a far-fetched unlikely scenario anyway.

4 hours ago, Ridam said:

I don't remember exactly, But I have read some months before, talk will be erc-20. If it's not correct, Please correct me😊.

I have only read that there's a change that talk token could be erc20, but that was way before talk token was being even traded. I don't really follow russian section for example, i don't know if they have more info on this.

• +1 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

It has been very useful for me to have come across your publication. I hope that in the future the utility of Token Talk will increase on the platform as this implies that its value will increase. The fact of doing a good job here to be able to obtain it and take advantage of it does not worry me since I am one of the people who thinks that wherever I am I must give my best to be able to achieve success. Long live and progress for Cryptotalk, Yobit, and their Talk token.

• +1 2