Ethereum is the second important currency after Bitcoin - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
oshomesho1991

Ethereum is the second important currency after Bitcoin

Bitcoin continues to top the chart followed by etherium for a while now despite the fact that it has been around for a long time it is always lagging behind bitcoin but it is still useful for a number of transactions and hopefully its acceptance in the nearest future would be like bitcoin.

It is really appreciated. 

This is true that Ethereum is getting fame day by day just because of its reliability and consistency in the digital market.

And dear you presented this whole idea very well.

Thank you!

That Ethereum is the most important currency after Bitcoin and that the currency of Ethereum increases dramatically in these times as the popularity of cryptocurrencies is increasing.

• +4 1

Hello my dear friendsI am a new member to the world of cryptocurrencies. We all know that now the value of cryptocurrencies are increasing day by day. Ethurium is a very good cryptocurrency. There are so many people in its investment.

Thank you mate for the interested and useful information,I think Ethereum is also one of the best coins in crypto currency world, if you can observe the demand and supply of Ethereum has increased,And it makes Ethereum as the second coins of the cryptotalk.

Dear mate thanks for sharing valuable information and you are very right that Ethereum is the second highest currency after Bitcoin and it is very oldest currency and it was launched in 2015 and now it is becoming more popular in all over the world. 

Excellent information about the 2 most important cryptocurrencies, friend, but that could change in this year 2021, since the Polkadot cryptocurrency and its network are taking much more strength this year, and in addition to that, many experts consider that it will be the one to replace Ethereum , since the Polkadot network is much faster and allows a better Dapps experience.

It is true that Ethereum is a very popular open source platform that uses blockchain technology. In fact, Ethereum is the second largest crypto platform by market value after Bitcoin. Ethereum uses for the sky, has its own cryptocurrency, and is a good investment option.

• Useful or interesting 1

Ethereum (ETH) is a decentralized, open-source blockchain featuring smart contract functionality . Ethereum is trusted by many cryptocurrency users and used by many cryptocurrency users . It is the second-largest cryptocurrency on the crypto market , after Bitcoin . Ethereum is the most actively used blockchain . 

Yeah ethereum is the second important crypto currency in the crypto world because of its great market place and great demand. Ethereum is the best crypto currency after the bitcoin and many people say that it can be compared with the bitcoin in future. Bitcoin is called the king of the crypto currencies, on the other hand ethereum is called the queen of the crypto currencies. 

On 11/19/2020 at 1:22 AM, oshomesho1991 said:

ethereum is the second important currency after Bitcoin, and it is also one of the oldest currencies and one of the most successful cryptocurrency projects. We return to the Ethereum currency, which is symbolized in ETH trading platforms. It is a cryptocurrency invented by the Russian programmer Vitalik Buterin
In a more clear definition, the Ethereum currency is a smart contract platform that enables developers to create decentralized applications dapps The currency was programmed and developed by the Russian Vitalik Buterin in 2013 and was 20 years old at the time and the ETH currency is the original currency of the Ethereum platform and also works as transaction fees for miners On the Ethereum network.
Ethereum is the pioneer in smart contracts based on the blockchain, and there are other currencies that try to imitate the Ethereum currency in this field, but so far it has not found any acceptance, as most digital currency projects are based on the Ethereum blockchain. When running on the blockchain, the smart contract becomes a computer program that works automatically. It executes automatically when certain conditions are met on the blockchain
Smart contracts allow the code to run exactly as it is programmed with no potential for downtime, censorship, fraud, or interference
For the third party.
This is why Ethereum is the currency of smart contracts and it can facilitate the exchange of money, content, property, shares, or anything of value.
The Ethereum Network coin launched on July 30, 2015 with the offering of 72 million Ethereum.

I hope I served you a benefit   😃

TQZpMLTSIgpO9EU9bXUuvEJFqGNGkJ38ssT4ja5k.png

We appreciate your efforts by bringing this topic because some people don't know the value of ethereun, but today many people due to this opportunity they understand the value of this currency, thanks bringing this to our notice.

• +2 1

Yes of course Ethereum is the second biggest cryptocyrrency after the bitcoin and also have a value, big price and demand in the crypto market. Everyone can get good profit by the investment or trading of the Ethereum. I hope its price will increase more in the future and it also will become the valuable cryptocyrrency like the bitcoin.

This is true, after Bitcoin ethereum is the second most acceptable cryptocurrency coin.ethereum is also risen just Bitcoin price is and this currency was develop by Russian called viltalik buterin  for over 6 years ago and it is well recognize by other block chain or online site earning.

Correct mate, Ethereum is the second strongest currency in the crypto market, for many considered better than Bitcoin, there has always been speculation that it could surpass it but so far it has not proven it, like Ethereum is still a very stable and reliable currency in the crypto market.

• Useful or interesting 1

Of course, Ethereum is the second most important currency after Bitcoin.  This is because the market price of etherium and the demand in the world market is much higher.  Moreover, after Bitcoin, it is possible to earn more money in a very short time by trading or investing through Ethereum.  And payments are currently being made using these Ethereum coins.

Welcome my friend and thank you for this useful post as we, as new members, must know what types of cryptocurrencies are here and what are their importance as I used to know bitcoin and now I know a new currency, Ethereum

Hello my friend, Indeed, this currency is the second important currency after Bitcoin, and I personally prefer to work in these reliable currencies with a good history, although I have dealt so far with Bitcoin and its parts, but since I started using the yobit platform, I have been curious to deal with it so that you find it Always in the lists after it .

Hi my farinds ethereum is the pioneer in smart contracts based on the blockchain, and there are other currencies that try to imitate the Ethereum currency in this field, but so far it has not found any acceptance, as most digital currency projects are based on the Ethereum blockchain. When running on the blockchain, the smart contract becomes a computer program that works automatically. It executes automatically when certain conditions are met on the blockchain
Smart contracts allow the code to run exactly as it is programmed with no potential for downtime, censorship, fraud, or interference
For the third party.

Yes, nowadays we see that the popularity of Etherium has increased day by day like Bitcoin. Nowadays the demand and supply of Etherium has increased.  And that makes Ethereum the second most important currency nowadays.  Etherium is also based on blockchain technology which is really famous nowadays.  I am thinking of investing my money in Ethereum. Thanks to my partner for this interesting information, I think the price of Ethereum coin will increase after the price of Bitcoin stabilizes, in my opinion, its price will reach 00 4500 in the near future. Thanks guys.

Yes, I think Ethereum is the second most important currency after Bitcoin.  Because after Bitcoin, the market price of Ethereum and the demand in the world market is much higher.  After Bitcoin, Ethereum currency users are more numerous.

• +2 1

2 minutes ago, Chompa1669 said:

Yes, I think Ethereum is the second most important currency after Bitcoin.  Because after Bitcoin, the market price of Ethereum and the demand in the world market is much higher.  After Bitcoin, Ethereum currency users are more numerous.

@Chompa1669
Obviously my dear, Ethereum is the 2nd largest crypto currency in this world. After bitcoin, Eth price is so high than others currency. It can overtake bitcoin in future. Eth made by an Russian Young boy. Ethereum demand is so high in this time, for this reason Ethereum price is increasing day by day.

• +2 1

Thanks for the advices. Yes correct etherium is the second cryptocurrency on coinmarketcap with almost 54B$ marketcap. There are a lots of reasons why etherium is succesfull. But for me the most important reason is that a lots of coin using erc-20 and people can create token based on erc-20.

According to my information, my friend, Ethereum is among the oldest cryptocurrencies and is considered the second most important currency after Bitcoin, and it is among the most successful currencies in the world, and it is also expensive in digital marketing, so I recommend Bitcoin and deal with it because of its safety.

for sure and  of course, Ethereum, launched in 2015, is at this instant the second biggest digital currency by bazaar cap after Bitcoin, though it lags behind cryptocurrencies by a sizeable margin, but by January 2020, Ethereum's advertise cap is likely to be about the bulk of Bitcoins.

Thanks for providing such contented topic. Well the information about ETH is very useful. So this is one of the old coin on the market. And having a lot of functions. Well it's good to know that it is the second most important currency on crypto network.