Ethereum is the second important currency after Bitcoin - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
oshomesho1991

Ethereum is the second important currency after Bitcoin

That's Right, Etherum is the second most traded cryptocurrency after bitcoin. The price of etherum can never be compare with that of bitcoin. But been the second most traded cryptocurrency in the world as given it edge over the remaining other cryptocurrencies. 

Thank you, my friend, for this useful information. I was looking for coins that I took advantage of in exchange for payment for me

Ethereum 2.0 is already in the way and I am sure many people have believe in the Ethereum has already buy them for staking in Ethereum 2.0 and I am sure that the price of the Ethereum will create the history on the last date. Even the current price is more than $600.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It's one of my favourite coins that I  love to trade and have some 8n my Wallet every time,it's the second one in the market capital in all coins after the bitcoin and now they pass to ethereum 2 it's more devolved than the first one,he support many project with his blockchain 

• +1 1

yes of course ethereum is the currency that follows bitcoin in its value but many say that a future can equal bitcoin and even pass it in its value in the market

• +1 1

Ethereum is also my favourite coin and it have have me good profit and I am thinking to invest more and stake them in Ethereum 2.0. I like the Blockchain of the Ethereum because even the price is high many coins are accepting the same Blockchain.

• +1 1

Ethereum is the second most important cryptocurrency after bitcoin, in this blockchain they handle the so-called smart contracts, ethereum is a decentralized open source blockchain, this cryptocurrency was launched in July 2015, it is newer than bitcoin and it has had a performance in rising prices generally. Many cryptocurrency entrepreneurs complain about their high transaction fees and also their slowness, in this it is a lot like bitcoin.

That's true because ethereum is thw second cryptocurrency which has higher amount next to bitcoin that's why I'm sure investing on it would be profitable in the next coming years or in the near future that's why never waste the opportunity to have an investment on it if you're not already have this currency. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Definitely I agree with you. Ethereum is the most valuable currency after Bitcoin. Maybe one day it can even surpass Bitcoin, yes, there are many differences between them, but these things are not clear.

Yes, dear colleagues, we agree that Ethereum is the second cryptocurrency with the most capital and I believe that a very promising future awaits it from January with many experts in the world of cryptocurrencies foresee
A big greeting to the whole community
Good luck and big winnings for everyone

Offcourse no argument at all about Ethereum being the second most successful cryptocurrencies after bitcoin, and with the additional upgrades I believe it can compete with even bitcoin in the coming future 

Ethereum is the second best currency in digital market. Ethereum launched 2015. In lunching time it was very low cost.  But now it is in second position. It price is acceptable for maximum people.  Anyone can store it. I hope its price will increase in future.  

Ethereum is third biggest currency in terms of its market value. but yes I agree with you it is second most important after Bitcoin. It's trade volume tells about its importance.

• +1 1

Hey mate, you are right ETH coin is 2nd biggest coin in the market after Bitcoin. In past ETH coin price was over 1k mark and we are hoping ETH price will touch in previous best rate. In future this price will increase for sure because people are joining cryptocurrency rapidly.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

ETH is off course second moat great project after BTC but the new ETH 2 is coming soon which will bring great achievement than ETH and hope it will also grab the market. May be the fees became very low.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800

If so far the etherium is the second currency that has the most value in the market and that makes many people also use it, but there are others that have also been increasing its value very well and with good projections for the future, I think that cryptocurrencies are the future

Ethereum is one of the oldest cryptocurrencies and is considered to be the second most important currency after Bitcoin and is considered to be the most successful currency in the world. It is also expensive in digital marketing. 

• Useful or interesting 1

The Ethereum with the symbol ETH is not only the second largest crypto currency after Bitcoin but also the second most popular crypto currency. At first when it was launched in 2015, I thought it will overthrow Bitcoin but did not. This Russian made crypto currency is the most popular in the dealings of buying and selling. Just love the way they program their smart contracts.

• +1 1

On 11/19/2020 at 8:22 AM, oshomesho1991 said:

ethereum is the second important currency after Bitcoin, and it is also one of the oldest currencies and one of the most successful cryptocurrency projects. We return to the Ethereum currency, which is symbolized in ETH trading platforms. It is a cryptocurrency invented by the Russian programmer Vitalik Buterin
In a more clear definition, the Ethereum currency is a smart contract platform that enables developers to create decentralized applications dapps The currency was programmed and developed by the Russian Vitalik Buterin in 2013 and was 20 years old at the time and the ETH currency is the original currency of the Ethereum platform and also works as transaction fees for miners On the Ethereum network.
Ethereum is the pioneer in smart contracts based on the blockchain, and there are other currencies that try to imitate the Ethereum currency in this field, but so far it has not found any acceptance, as most digital currency projects are based on the Ethereum blockchain. When running on the blockchain, the smart contract becomes a computer program that works automatically. It executes automatically when certain conditions are met on the blockchain
Smart contracts allow the code to run exactly as it is programmed with no potential for downtime, censorship, fraud, or interference
For the third party.
This is why Ethereum is the currency of smart contracts and it can facilitate the exchange of money, content, property, shares, or anything of value.
The Ethereum Network coin launched on July 30, 2015 with the offering of 72 million Ethereum.

I hope I served you a benefit   😃

TQZpMLTSIgpO9EU9bXUuvEJFqGNGkJ38ssT4ja5k.png

All of the coins in the market are important, bitcoin and ethereum are just much special because of the popularity and value of itself. All of the coins are important for me because you could benefit from those coins in the market, you just need to used it properly.

It is very important for a cryptocurrency trader to know that Ethereum is a promising currency and that it will have a future according to what we see in terms of its price stability and its continuous rise, and the observer of it knows that it is characterized by the stability of the price of more than one bitcoin despite the fact that the price of the Bitcoin is higher than it.

• +2 1

Ethereum is considered the 2nd currency in the Crypto Money world. It has many projects and platforms. Mining sites are famous. In addition, transaction fees are charged for miners in the Ethereum network.

You have definitely served a benefit for the users. Bitcoins are known worldwide to be the best cryptocurrencies but the uses should be aware of cryptocurrencies like ethereum. I am sure the lies more future possibilities with this cryptocurrency because many businessman and traders have come to realise the benefits of this cryptocurrency. These are valuable information and thank you for sharing this with us.

Of course, the value of Ethereum in the market is high as the volume of trading is still heavy, since months ago its price has not increased, there will be a rise as the prices are still empty and there will be another opportunity to rise

You say right Ethrium is the second expensive and smart currency which is most popular and famous in the list of top currencies. Ether is decentralized digital currency also known as ETH.In addition to being tradable crypto currency.Ether power is the Ethrium network by paying for transaction fees and computational services.

To me, I think Etherium is the second biggest known cryptocurrency after the Bitcoin and it price value is also the second after Bitcoin, it was invented in 2015 and we pray it value should keep on increasing and I think the more the demand the more it value increases.