About price falling - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Biojay

About price falling

All the cryptocurrency prices are not depreciating at once some coins have been facing an increase in price while some are facing a decrease in price. I don't know which particular coin you are trying to talk about

• +5 1

Other cryptocurrencies will rise and some will fall, I hope you didn't expect everything to rise at the same time and same rate. I don't know what else is the question about this. Also sometimes they will rise together some more others less and they will drop together without having similar rate.

• +1 1

I think that is some past and its really gone and so to me its important we just follow what we have today and work with that the price of crypto currencies have been going up very fast and to me its really important we are able to build up everything in the right time and in the right positions that we have today

• +2 1

Crypto price fall and rise and sometimes this relies on current events and how the market is being used. Its very difficult to know if not impossible but if you hold a currency right now the best way is to be patient and wait for the prices to rise

• +3 1

The matter is, according to my estimation, the general trend of all investors to sell their currencies and buy bitcoin in light of the news that has begun to speak of that its price will rise to 20 thousand dollars, as the encrypted media played a large role in this matter and indeed the matter began to materialize

• +4 1

Cryptocurrency usually rises in a second, one minute or even an hour, depending on what cryptocurrency you have, most of the time if the market is as bad as it is today, top ranking cryptocurrency won't be very high, like BTC, Ethereum, XRP, BNB etc.  

• +5 1

Falling and rising prices have been a feature of cryptocurrency markets. This market is highly volatile and can fluctuate sharply during the day. But the main reason for the fall of many cryptocurrencies could be the start of the bitcoin rally upwards, but today, as bitcoin has slowed down its momentum, you can see that other cryptocurrencies are growing.

• +3 1

Dear friend, this is a normal currency movement, and its chart indicates a rise. If you have any of the cryptocurrencies, I advise you to keep it and keep it well, because the price will be high after a period of time.

You have to be patient in case of price fall and you own one of these currencies cry especially during this epidemic global warming economic crisis but recently stock market volatility in bitcoin experts have assured positive encouragement for the future. 

On 12/31/2020 at 8:52 PM, princessranlei said:

Price falls are happening because the prices cant keep up with the low demand. AS naturally everyone would want to sell their products competitively, but due to low demand they have to keep lowering the prices on each other

You have made a very nice points here, definitely the price will decrease when people decided not to hold the coin and they decide to be selling them for immediate withdrawal, that em surely make the price to decrease

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

My friend, it is normal for any currency to decrease, as it is actually due to its volume. But the most important thing is that the recent decline of Bitcoin is very normal, because its sudden drop is high this time, as it did not cross the line of resistance by falling, it partially stabilized yesterday night and to this day it has rebounded. This is normal. Everyone who understands trading understands that it is very normal. Thank you.

Crypto market is volatile, the price rises and dumps at point in time. There was a serious fall in price last year due to the pandemic virus but now is back to normal. 

Yes you are right brother the price of almost all the currency are falling so much that it curse some people loose their money they invest in the market for a very long time I will say it might be is because of the pandemic we experienced in the past year, we hope thing will get better this year...

The cryptocurrency trade is always like this, its value increases as well as it can decrease, this is due to market demand, for this reason they must be patient when having these cryptocurrencies, you do not have to sell them, you have to keep it until its value increases and If you want to sell do it, cryptocurrencies are sold when they are high and when their price goes down to be able to acquire more of them by buying, this is the way to use them wisely.

There is no need to worry, you always have to remain calm in these cryptocurrency operations.

• +1 1

The declines in the market are totally normal, both in the cryptographic and in the stock market, in the case of cryptocurrencies, these bear markets usually appear when whales or small investors decide to liquidate their funds when reaching a goal, as in the case of the btc which suffered a fall due to the fact that many investors sold when they reached the goal they were looking for.

On 11/18/2020 at 7:13 PM, Biojay said:

Hello everyone, I don't know whether if anyone here has observed how different crypto currencies value are depreciating nowadays,  please can someone tell me what is it happening and what to do if I own one among the currencies.

Friend when BTC increases as considerably as it happened at this time and these times this causes the alternate cryptocurrencies to lose their value while BTC is established at a stable price, so when this happens the best option is to invest again in cryptocurrencies in its fall because these always usually recover their price.

21 hours ago, godislovefll said:

Friend when BTC increases as considerably as it happened at this time and these times this causes the alternate cryptocurrencies to lose their value while BTC is established at a stable price, so when this happens the best option is to invest again in cryptocurrencies in its fall because these always usually recover their price.

I would recommend to stay away from investing when BTC goes up, because altcoins are just losing their value with each increasing in the bitcoin price, the best thing to do is to trade on the pair of BTC/stable coins (like usdt, busd, usdc...)

On 11/18/2020 at 7:13 PM, Biojay said:

Hello everyone, I don't know whether if anyone here has observed how different crypto currencies value are depreciating nowadays,  please can someone tell me what is it happening and what to do if I own one among the currencies.

When the market is in the red, do not panic friend in some cases it happens because BTC is making a correction so it is not good to lose but to keep the cryptocurrencies to the point of recovering your profits or even making a re-entry.

On 11/19/2020 at 5:13 AM, Biojay said:

I think the biggest obstacle to coin trading is emotion.  He will be a good businessman who can control his emotions.  You should hold the coins when the price goes down.  And should sell when prices rise.

Gentleman I want to tell you that when you look the market the price of the coins is not stable with the passage of time the price goes up and downs and you should not to worried about that you should to stock your coin and wait for the good time

Cryptocurrency price depends on many things. Sometime price drops due to volume reduce. The price bull depends on other things. Sometimes people created fake hype about coins at that time price pump.

After big downfall in bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies few month ago now market is a recover very strongly and Bitcoin ethereum touch their all time high. I think when you invest your money in cryptocurrency you must have patience and you invest in good cryptocurrencies like bitcoin, ethereum,  and litecoin you will never lose your money if you have some patience and you can control on your greed

Dear, this decline is a small period of time, of course it is a small correction of the currency process, but later prices have risen, and they are now rising very dramatically, and will not stop, so there is no need to worry. 

• +4 1

I must say that the price of Cryptocurency does not remains same for a long time 

Price of Cryptocurency changes from time to time 

The reason for less selling of token is just because increasing in price of bitcoin 

One thing I Tell you that price of bitcoin is also changed so much

In past years its price is gone high and its beneficial for investors of Bitcoin 

On 11/19/2020 at 4:13 AM, Biojay said:

Dear I think when people don't take interest in bitcoin. Then its necessary that price go down.

But I think now days deallers are more then purchased man so every one wants to sale it in low price.

• +4 1