About price falling - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Biojay

About price falling

On 11/19/2020 at 4:13 AM, Biojay said:

Hello everyone, I don't know whether if anyone here has observed how different crypto currencies value are depreciating nowadays,  please can someone tell me what is it happening and what to do if I own one among the currencies.

You have to look into BTC price because if you own Alt coins their price is direct and indirect influence over BTC price. If price is decreasing then the price of your altcoins will also decreases. So don't panic it happens all time, hold your coins and don't sell them. It will give you good profit and your coins will comes to same price in few days. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

12 minutes ago, Syedbesharat said:

You have to look into BTC price because if you own Alt coins their price is direct and indirect influence over BTC price. If price is decreasing then the price of your altcoins will also decreases. So don't panic it happens all time, hold your coins and don't sell them. It will give you good profit and your coins will comes to same price in few days. 

Thanks for the advice mate, I really agree with what you have said, someone also told me to hold my coin when I was angry and I was about to sell and lose again, I was patient and now the price of Bitcoin, Etherium and ripple has increased massively and I am really really really happy mate.

If it is a supported currency, do not worry, continue your investment and double when the price drops, there is no drop to and after it a rise for the supported currencies, I try to buy more when the price falls .

On 11/19/2020 at 1:13 AM, Biojay said:

Hello everyone, I don't know whether if anyone here has observed how different crypto currencies value are depreciating nowadays,  please can someone tell me what is it happening and what to do if I own one among the currencies.

Hello mate the reasons that causes certain crypto coins to experience a drop in price it's because of the role of supply and demand meaning buyers are less than sellers and it's normal in crypto world therefore, if you are holding a crypto coin that is experiencing a drop in price it's better to consult experts and do more researches to find out if holding it can be good or not because that's the only way to recover.

Edited by George10
adding infor.

In the aspect of top valuable and most profitable coins they are pumping up as bitcoin is spiking to the heaven good examples are the top 10 altcoins and many other coins at the capital markets you can change or confirm at different exchanges and CMC or coingecko for more confirmation. In the aspect of the newly lauched coins like forum token TALK COIN and DOLLARS coin it's awaiting the efforts, resist idea and additional support taken to averagely strengthen the values.

• +3 1

@Biojay  idon't think its true make the most popular and the most undemanding currency are very much stable and rising respectively the likes of btc ETH and bnb are all stable coins I wouldn't buy talk, wave and other unrecognized cryptocurrency are the one falling in Price @rekter 

1 hour ago, Mubiflow said:

@Biojay  idon't think its true make the most popular and the most undemanding currency are very much stable and rising respectively the likes of btc ETH and bnb are all stable coins I wouldn't buy talk, wave and other unrecognized cryptocurrency are the one falling in Price @rekter 

Hello mate,Yes I agree with what you said but all this currencies you listed also depreciated three days ago and it may have affected those that do daily crypto trading, but now most of them are now in good shape.

Price falling is a normal thing in the world of cryptocurrencies, and the only solution to these problem is Patience, because personally I am a believe that the prices Will not remain low forever.it will surely take a rise with time.

15 hours ago, CZ Binance said:

I assume most of cryptocurrency now's dumping in terms of fee because of surprising bullrun of bitcoin. As the bitcoin bullrun, the altcoins is dumping because human beings generally tend to sell their altcoins and they're buying bitcoin due to the fact it's miles more worthwhile.

It is not like what you said. The rally of bitcoin has caused altcoins to go up significantly. I will mention some clear examples. XRP is now traded at $0.36 which is much higher than its price in the middle of the year when it was struggling to hit $0.25. LTC is the second one which is now worth well above $80 but it wasn't worth more than $60 before the massive rise of bitcoin. And the last one is Ethereum which is now bought and sold at an astonishing $505!! These examples show that altcoins have grown with bitcoin and there is no dump.

That's a normal phenomenon mate, coins used to experience ups and downs on price, just be calm and exercise patience and don't sell your coin when the price is low. 

3 hours ago, Mubiflow said:

I wouldn't buy talk, wave and other unrecognized cryptocurrency are the one falling in Price @rekter 

I was mainly talking about bitcoin with this example, but i honestly wouldn't try and wait to buy the dip anymore. If one is skillful he can make money that way but it looks like 2017 again and we are slowly entering to parabolic rise.

23 hours ago, Tine0313 said:

I think most of cryptocurrency now is dumping in terms of price because of sudden bullrun of bitcoin. As the bitcoin bullrun, the altcoins is dumping because people tend to sell their altcoins and they are buying bitcoin because it is more profitable.

You have some point buddy! many people preferred bitcoin right now as a source of money by knowing that it will reached the $20000 value in the market, i hope that it will also increased the value of altcoins so that many people will being happy.

• +2 2

On 11/20/2020 at 11:19 AM, Binfahd said:

Nice advice mate, at 71 Satoshi, it falling , the yobit investbox is a place we can gain more coin, with 1% of what we invest, just like you said. Instead of leaving our coin in at the balance it wise we invest them at the investbox, wise idea mate

Sure my friend because talkcoin has good potential and this morning it rise from 72-78 which is a good move I just hope it keeps increasing till the previous value so let's excercise more patience with the coin since it has good potential of rising soon.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

49 minutes ago, Oxygen99 said:

Sure my friend because talkcoin has good potential and this morning it rise from 72-78 which is a good move I just hope it keeps increasing till the previous value so let's excercise more patience with the coin since it has good potential of rising soon.

Yes ,I have been following the value of the coin since day break, it has pumped to about 90 Satoshi, I think thats the highest it has reach since it fell to 71, that indeed a good omen ,we hope to see more pumping 

• +1 1

1 hour ago, Reyna said:

You have some point buddy! many people preferred bitcoin right now as a source of money by knowing that it will reached the $20000 value in the market, i hope that it will also increased the value of altcoins so that many people will being happy.

Well as i said the demand in altcoin decreased because they are selling it to exchange to bitcoin since they prefer having bitcoin now because of sudden bullrun. I think the other altcoins which are listed on top 30 best altcoins could keep up with the sudden bullrun of bitcoin.

• +5 1

On 19.11.2020 at 02:13, Biojay said:

I usually try to hold my desire to sell those etokens, because i have seen it so many times, when a token price starts rising after my sell orders are done.

• +1 1

1 hour ago, Binfahd said:

Yes ,I have been following the value of the coin since day break, it has pumped to about 90 Satoshi, I think thats the highest it has reach since it fell to 71, that indeed a good omen ,we hope to see more pumping 

Yes my friend let us just be more patient with the market and keep accumulating more talkcoin to our various wallets while working in the forum because I  believe we shall smile again later on.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I do not know about this but the only thing that I am certain is that it has something to do with the rise of price range of bitcoin in the market. I would say that the most common used crypto currency as a basis for individual price of crypto currency in the market is bitcoin which is only reasonable to see if their pair in the trading transaction would become low because their partner in the pairing in the market is increasing its price range. You should not be worried about this because once this event about the bitcoin would stop the price ranges in the market would get back to what the other people used to.

I think that the most important decision to make in such cases if you are a novice in the field of cryptocurrencies is to freeze your money into dollars and wait for any good news about the purchase because leaving money in private currencies will cost you a lot of losses and you will find yourself selling from fear so ask every time Beginners learn to analyze before entering this difficult field.

• +3 1

Just a few weeks ago, when Bitcoin was just starting to take off, raising its price, we could perceive that the charts of most Altcoins were completely in the red, and this fall was mainly due to the fact that many altcoin creditors began to migrate their assets to Bitcoin. A clear example is what those of us working in this forum are perceiving regarding Talk and DLRS tokens where prices have dropped considerably compared to initial values and this is also due to the fact that most of the members are falling apart. of these precious tokens in order to obtain Bitcoin. My advice is that we have patience and that we hope to keep our tokens since as well as the altcoins today have started to take off following Bitcoin Talk and DLRS in a few weeks they will start to take off as well.

• +3 1

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

It depends on situation sometime you have to sell that currency to stop losing money and sometimes you just have to wait for comeback.charts and knows can help you to predict next move but dont panic if the price was increasing and be relax and make a good decision.

• +2 1

On 11/19/2020 at 1:13 AM, Biojay said:

if anyone here has observed how different crypto currencies value are depreciating nowadays

Cryptocurrencies are volatile. Sometimes they pump like today and most times they depreciate in value. You have to select carefully and not bet too much on them. I am now 99% on Bitcoin and while I was expecting a move to pump altcoins I couldn't even care about them and the high risk involved. This will happen with higher retail adoption.

25 minutes ago, kryptonick said:

Cryptocurrencies are volatile. Sometimes they pump like today and most times they depreciate in value. You have to select carefully and not bet too much on them. I am now 99% on Bitcoin and while I was expecting a move to pump altcoins I couldn't even care about them and the high risk involved. This will happen with higher retail adoption.

@kryptonick  Thanks mate, I'm new to crypto currency trading and I have faced a lot of difficulties pertaining to the trading, I've always make wrong moves before and lost a lot due to lack of experience but now with the help of many people here, things are going well now

• +1 1

The best way is to wait until the hold crypto is rise up again the price. Do not settle to low price because you might lose your money or you did not have profit. If you want to sell it then invest it so each day it can earn profit and when the time comes, when the price is getting high again. Then you can sell more than the amount you hold before when you are not yet investing