About price falling - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Biojay

About price falling

Hello everyone, I don't know whether if anyone here has observed how different crypto currencies value are depreciating nowadays,  please can someone tell me what is it happening and what to do if I own one among the currencies.

• Useful or interesting 19
  • +1 8
  • +2 7
  • +3 5
  • +4 3
  • +5 2

11 hours ago, Biojay said:

Hello everyone, I don't know whether if anyone here has observed how different crypto currencies value are depreciating nowadays,  please can someone tell me what is it happening and what to do if I own one among the currencies.

Hello mate, you have indeed asked a very wise and nice question, definitely the price of coins like litecoin, talk token and even the DLRS are falling, I will urge you to be calm and hold them, it getting to December and price of coins always pump up very well

• +1 5
  • +4 2

1 hour ago, Binfahd said:

Hello mate, you have indeed asked a very wise and nice question, definitely the price of coins like litecoin, talk token and even the DLRS are falling, I will urge you to be calm and hold them, it getting to December and price of coins always pump up very well

Thanks mate, I'm really sad to see the lose am having in most of the currencies I bought in buck and only litecoin is going well now but Bitcoin, ripple, binance and Hive all make me really feel bad last night when I saw how there values fall.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

1 hour ago, Binfahd said:

I also think that best thing to do, keep your coin, be patient about it and hold cos it almost there end of the year, we are expecting lot if pump up in coin as predicted by lots if experts 

• +2 1

3 minutes ago, Biojay said:

Thanks mate, I'm really sad to see the lose am having in most of the currencies I bought in buck and only litecoin is going well now but Bitcoin, ripple, binance and Hive all make me really feel bad last night when I saw how there values fall.

I really don't know what you are talking about. When did you buy bitcoin? Because because is over 17k and the rise towards 20k so far has been pretty stable so far.

Personally i am not touching ripple or hive and i am not sure why they should me valued more then they currently are. Sure, their price can bounce up and down like with everything else, but there are not many use cases for ripple for example.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

4 minutes ago, rekter said:

I really don't know what you are talking about. When did you buy bitcoin? Because because is over 17k and the rise towards 20k so far has been pretty stable so far.

Personally i am not touching ripple or hive and i am not sure why they should me valued more then they currently are. Sure, their price can bounce up and down like with everything else, but there are not many use cases for ripple for example.

Thanks for the reply mate, I bought all the currencies I'm talking about here just two days ago and I actually knew I made a mistake by buying especially Bitcoin when the price is high, I bought other coins at low quantity but I but Bitcoin only at very high quality, thinking as if it will raise than others.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

No, it's not truth .@Biojay Your point is also true to some extent because what you are saying is alo correct but this news is not come in this  month. In March this year, its value had gone up to four thousand dollars but This is not the case now and let me tell you that the price of one bitcoin today is at seventeen thousand dollars and it is increasing daily instead of decreasing so don't worry.

• +1 3
  • +2 1

In the case of price falling and you own one of this currencies you have  to display patience.the cryptocurrencies saw fall in prices especially during this Pandemic that heat economic crisis around  the world but recently there has been volatility in bitcoin in stock market and experts have assured of future positive boost.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Its just actually happening in the cryptocurrency for some reason like the changes in the system, inflation of the coins, and the investors etc. You must be decide wise if you invest or sell in that time or other time because there's a certain day of good to invest money or sell coins. 

• +1 2

3 hours ago, Biojay said:

Thanks for the reply mate, I bought all the currencies I'm talking about here just two days ago and I actually knew I made a mistake by buying especially Bitcoin when the price is high, I bought other coins at low quantity but I but Bitcoin only at very high quality, thinking as if it will raise than others.

With bitcoin i would say that stop paying attention to daily price. And there's an investing tactic called "Averaging Down" that you might be interested in.

I know it will be hard to ignore especially if you are a new investor, but it will most likely be worthwhile to wait.

I am not giving any advices on xrp or hive because i wouldn't have bought them myself.

This is just my opinion as untrained investor and trader. This is not an investment advice and i might be totally wrong and btc will crash or something. But i find that very unlikely at the moment.

• +1 4

8 hours ago, Biojay said:

No mate, don't just give up and blame your self, you probably did the right thing, their is big tendency the price of many coin will rise, so I will please with you to be a bit patient and hold till the end of the year

about falling prices ? my friend this whole currency market and prices will always be like this but if you have in bitcoin you will be in a good time because every day this is rising this is relative you have to analyze before you buy coins or do some operation because from there your future depends on profits these markets are very unpredictable but that is very good.

• +1 1

What is happening is relatively normal, since this scenario usually occurs during Bitcoin escalations, since AltCoins investors liquidate their currencies in order to take advantage of the price of Bitcoin in order to obtain more usdt and return to their main portfolio with more money.

• +1 2

My opinion is that Bitcoin will continue to correct a little more and then rise again but we must bear in mind that in 2017 Bitcoin was at $ 19,800 and down to $ 10,900 by 50% we must be careful

• +1 1

Hello friend, stay calm, it always happens, there are moments that will be high and moments that will be low. I think because of bitcoin, some currencies are affected. But rest assured, we are at the end of the year, and my friend said that December last year had many opportunities and many profits. I was sad because I couldn't participate in anything, but this year I will participate and I hope it will be a prosperous month for all of us.

Holding is the best solution whenever you see the value of a good coin falling because i believe soo er or later it will rise again which will give you oppotunity to earn better profit in th future and as for our new talkcoin since the value is now reading 71 Satoshi in the market I suggest we make use of the investbox so that we can be earning 1% everyday untill the value rise again.

• +1 2
  • +2 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think most of cryptocurrency now is dumping in terms of price because of sudden bullrun of bitcoin. As the bitcoin bullrun, the altcoins is dumping because people tend to sell their altcoins and they are buying bitcoin because it is more profitable.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

33 minutes ago, Oxygen99 said:

Holding is the best solution whenever you see the value of a good coin falling because i believe soo er or later it will rise again which will give you oppotunity to earn better profit in th future and as for our new talkcoin since the value is now reading 71 Satoshi in the market I suggest we make use of the investbox so that we can be earning 1% everyday untill the value rise again.

Nice advice mate, at 71 Satoshi, it falling , the yobit investbox is a place we can gain more coin, with 1% of what we invest, just like you said. Instead of leaving our coin in at the balance it wise we invest them at the investbox, wise idea mate

• +2 1

@BiojayIf you are talking about tokens like DLRS, Talk....etc this is normal the falling price, because the Bitcoin vs Dollars grow, this means that there are many members or traders who selling their tokens to Bitcoin and then exchange their Bitcoins to dollars. I think this is the reason why some coins price are falling.

• +2 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

One of the reasons for the fall in prices in some tokens is due to the price increase in Bitcoin, causing the majority to want to obtain Bitcoin by creating a large number of offers in the other tokens, which leads to a fall in market prices. I think that it is not being smart since many of these tokens could have a good value in the future.

On 11/19/2020 at 7:13 AM, Biojay said:

Mate, cryptocurrencies is so volatile that it can make you lose most of your investment at any moment that's why you should be aware of what you are doing, cryptocurrencies normally fluctuate in a second, a minute or even an hour it depends on what cryptocurrencies do you own, mostly if the market is bullish like today, top ranking cryptocurrencies wont fluctuate much, like BTC,Ethereum,XRP, BNB etc. this coins are stable price fluctuation, But if you are holding and ICO coins/token maybe it's another story because mostly of the newly created coins/token is not that stable in terms of price fluctuation specially those projects that has no use case. that's why be careful of what you are going to hold choose always the best. 

• +2 2

4 hours ago, Tine0313 said:

I think most of cryptocurrency now is dumping in terms of price because of sudden bullrun of bitcoin. As the bitcoin bullrun, the altcoins is dumping because people tend to sell their altcoins and they are buying bitcoin because it is more profitable.

Well, that's true mate, they will be more prioritize bitcoin because this is the time of bull run and it will be reached $20000 which is closely right now by having a current value of $18000.

22 hours ago, rekter said:

With bitcoin i would say that stop paying attention to daily price. And there's an investing tactic called "Averaging Down" that you might be interested in.

I know it will be hard to ignore especially if you are a new investor, but it will most likely be worthwhile to wait.

I am not giving any advices on xrp or hive because i wouldn't have bought them myself.

This is just my opinion as untrained investor and trader. This is not an investment advice and i might be totally wrong and btc will crash or something. But i find that very unlikely at the moment.

Thanks mate, actually Bitcoin is not about giving attention to daily price, yesterday Bitcoin and many crypto currencies prices were down but this Bitcoin price has raise with a good boost.

21 minutes ago, Smsadik420 said:

@Biojay less known coins are affected by it. Its because they dont have the strong community for their coin. As the bitcoin Start to rise all the investors are making their move to it and stopped their focus on other. Only few of the investors are focusing on the other coins but they are focusing on the well known coins. That could probably the reasons why we are seeing different cryptocurrencies price decreasing. 

Thanks mate, I strongly agree with what you have said, a coin own by  less or few people may keep falling as time goes on because I was surprised as the price rate of Bitcoin fall and today morning raise with a very high improvement rate .

• +2 1
  • +5 1

I notice that the alternative currencies and the new tokens are the ones whose price decreases with a very large increase in the price of bitcoin and a slow rise in the price of Ethereum, and it is clear that it is a step towards controlling profits in the forum as well so that inflation does not occur

• +1 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day