Why I'm not paid double since talk started trading - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
mahmud93

Why I'm not paid double since talk started trading

On 11/18/2020 at 11:41 PM, mahmud93 said:

I'm noticing that since talk started tradning I don't being paid double for the post despite that i ussually completing rating but i don't know if I'm the only that experience this if you also experience same let demand for double from moderators

Double payments have been stopped This week, and all members have stopped getting double payments too. i think they stopped due to most members just give ratings without any reasons and when they receive payments they sell there talk tokens and the price of talk token is dropping now, 

On 11/20/2020 at 4:44 PM, Raqeebzy said:

It is off since a week. It is a perfect step for the sake of the token price as there has been so much dump after few days in Desais announced it previous days: 👇

@Raqeebzy..Talk token double payment is off now.  I used to pay double for 50 ratings.  However, at present there is no double payment system.  But now the price of talk token has dumped now. But its price will pump in future

The double payment have been disabled by this forum because of the ever reducing price of TALK token. It is a good idea to reduce the supply of token to keep its price in control.

• +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

I also suprized to see there is no double payment suddenly without any information from moderators, or they have plans to return double payments in coming days?

• +3 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

6 hours ago, Cleaner said:

Talk token double payment is off now.  I used to pay double for 50 ratings.  However, at present there is no double payment system.  But now the price of talk token has dumped now. But its price will pump in future

Yes, the double pay for giving 50 reputation points is off now. The moderators saw that the price of talk was going to dump more and more so that is why they they took this step. I hope that the token pumps soon because we  all can benefit from it.

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

My friend, the double payment of the token TALK has been canceled since last week, in order to avoid inflation and this will lead to a decrease in the price TALK and I am confident that the forum officials have future plans for the success TALK.

• +2 1

Actually after trade start of talk tokens double payment cancelled which you can see news about this so no one receive double payment now but hopefully we will get another opportunity like talk double payment so trust on cryptotalk because it's really help us in different ways and what can you do to get double payment in the crypto talk.

• +2 2

Unfortunately, admins disabled this feature and now we can earn less TALK tokens. Of course, I can understand why they did it, because TALK tokens supply is growing incredibly every day, but for common workers it's bad news 

Unfortunately this system is off. You will not get double talk coin for completing your reputation. This is really a bad decision. This old system was really great. We all was benefited by that. I think admin will bring new existing offer very soon.

Well, the double payment for this forum is now totally closed by the moderators, the advertisement is now done and we're just getting a single earnings from this forum, even though the double payment is gone, it still good to do posting because we can earn 259 token per day which is not bad.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

The moderators of the crytp platform started implementing ways to stop  the downfall of the TalK coin value , one of the the methods implemented by them was to stop the double payment of the the coin when completing 50 ratings .

I think that you should check the cryptotalk new section of yobit and check if your account is linked to it and if isn't, just follow the instructions there to get your account connected to bitcoin new so that you can start earning talk tokens.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -5 1

I think that the double payment feature has been canceled in the forum, the reason is clear of course, which is that many members started giving random reputation until they complete 50 reputation per day and thus get double payment, I support this decision to cancel the double payment because it had a negative effect on the rating.

Edited by jackycrypto485
correction

On 11/27/2020 at 4:27 PM, Sufyan Salihu said:

The double payment for paid post, if someone reaches the maximum of 50 reactions in a day has been cancelled. It was only put up in a testing phase. And when the time elapsed, it was cancelled 

How can you say that the double payment system was kept for testing while it was aiming to increase earning rate for users and also to see mostly of post getting reacted. 

• Useful or interesting 1

On 11/19/2020 at 3:17 PM, scofield64 said:

I don't have any issue with payment on Yobit since talk start trading, I always use to receive my double payment every day I work on this forum. I'm proud of this forum. 

I must say that you are not the only one who does not accept your double payment. Basically it happened because you were unable to pay double since last Tuesday. Perhaps you have not read or seen the information.  Everyone knew about it that it was going to end soon

On 11/19/2020 at 4:41 AM, mahmud93 said:

I'm noticing that since talk started tradning I don't being paid double for the post despite that i ussually completing rating but i don't know if I'm the only that experience this if you also experience same let demand for double from moderators

For your information, the double payment for talk token has been disabled so it means you won't receive any doubled payment anymore. If you really want to earn money then you be a hard-working person in cryptos because those people are only the one who's survived here. And please elaborate your point until we could understand it clearly, I had a hard time to understand your post so please, if you don't mind.

Edited by Raven

On 11/19/2020 at 1:41 AM, mahmud93 said:

Hi my dear friend.Double payment has been stopped in the forums.you will not be paid for posts that do not get positive reviews. For this reason, you can review the Bitcoin payment schedule on the platform to see the number of paid posts you have. I hope you understand my talk and i hope my information helpful for you,Thanks you so much.

It seems you have not seen the post that the moderators shared, stating that all members stop receiving any double payments, and this happens to all members here and I am not the only one.

This is a promotion to test the new system, and they have promoted it just for a short time, I think it is for just 15 days, then they have stopped it. But There is not a problem you can stay doing good and constructive post to make your post as qualified paid post, to get paid with Bitcoin and Talk token.

• +3 2

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

The double payment option is over now that's why you didn't receive more TALK tokens

you are not the only one no member can get the double payment now i think the reason

is the spammers with random reactions and the fall in TALK price

• +2 1

On 11/18/2020 at 10:41 PM, mahmud93 said:

The talk payment doubling has been canceled since it began trading on the platform and this may be a good step to keep its price a bit from crashing further. You are not the only one who stopped this feature, but rather it is new rules in the forum that apply to all members.

I do not know if this problem is collective ... but I did not start trading, I do not know what you are talking about ... You can contact an expert to answer this question.

The payment stopped for a short time. That's why

you will not earn double payment. Since last Friday, 

we are unable to pay double. This matter is common.

Thank you.

I think you were late and the double payment is been stopped because of the price of the token was falling day by day so they stopped paying double the amount.