Bitcoin between a new record and a big drop - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hani20980

Bitcoin between a new record and a big drop

Yes, my friend, this new month of the new year, we have seen bitcoin rise to a new and very high record, but in a short time it has returned and decreased by 20%, which is very large, it's a very volatile currency. 

• +2 1

there will be more records in the field of the bitcoin and you will be able to make some good profits after some time, but you need to wait for it to grow.

cryptocurrency market is a highly volatile and risky market because of it's low marketcap compared to other assets. this causes it's prices to pump and dump in short time intervals. However for the long term investments, I guess it will be even more stabile as it's marketcap increases in due time.

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

The prices of all cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin, are always fluctuating.  We know that the price of cryptocurrency is determined by its demand and supply . So its price is not always the same. It reached its highest price in January.  Which was 42000 $. 

The price of Bitcoin is always surprising, high price fluctuations make Bitcoin into a bubble, even though Bitcoin is a decentralized coin of course the price can go up very quickly and fall very quickly. As cryptocurrency traders, we must understand this so that it is not a strange thing for us. Bitcoin is like that so we have to really take advantage of bitcoin price fluctuations.

• +1 1

Bitcoin rose just because a rich person spread the word bitcoin on his own file. Indeed, news greatly affects the price of a currency and that fundamental analysis affects currencies more than technical analysis.

As expected by most investors Bitcoin prices have risen much more than predicted. It is creating new records and going higher and higher. Though there may be minor corrections, Bitcoin is expected to go much higher.

The price of Bitcoin cannot be predicted. It is very volatile. But after every drop it rises again. So the price drop is short term and one would see that the Bitcoin has risen to the highest price possible.

I am interested mostly in what happens now. November and December were months that most of us were certain prices were going to keep rising until a top was to be made. During January price went as high as 42k and this was a top. But we are now in a falling pattern or there is chance to escape it? It is difficult to know and maybe a change of the trend could start, I hope not, but for short term it looks difficult. Maybe if something changes we will notice in the charts.

I think the price of btc will fall and after that it will stabalize itself for some time because we are not still gone through the pendamic and once this pendamic finishes then we can clearly predict the price of btc in the future but now a days its hard yo say anything 

In the bitcoin market, it is totally normal to see this type of corrections, as well as it rises thousands of dollars it will also fall thousands, it is not a bubble, everything depends on supply and demand, lately the supply has dropped thanks to the fact that institutions buy thousands of millions of dollars in BTC.

It was a rise and now it's close to be 50000$ which means who bought at 5000 made about 900% profit so far , and the difference of the bubble in 2017 and now is BTC s being paid by a lot of famous people and companies and payment with BTC is getting allowed more and more so people now had a reason to buy it unlike in 2017 , and this is not the end because by the end of this year we will see a new ATH for all cryptocurrencies even BTC

• +3 1

Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general are very volatile and you should not be alarmed to see these types of movements because they are normal. We must think long term and I have no doubts that BTC is the best project and will continue to grow as it is doing today.

• Useful or interesting 1

Well 2020 is now a by gone and we are now in the reality of 2021 let's hope for the best of the best as I see BTC surpassing the $20k bench mark this year.....

Yesterday was a big shock to many traders because Bitcoin fell more than 7 thousand dollars in one day and it continues to decline and this is a terrifying thing for all investors who are waiting for the rise of their Bitcoin currencies.

In fact, my dear friend, Bitcoin is currently witnessing a slow movement between the ups and downs, and it is moving coldly, but I expect it to have a great rise that has not been witnessed before in the coming days.

• +3 1

I think so that the Bitcoin is not dropping in these days the price is consistently going high day by day in the market of the cryptocurrency but there are many new currencies are introduced in the market

• +3 1

On 12/20/2020 at 6:09 PM, annayks said:

Bitcoin is safe and if the altcoins pump a little, it won't matter as the Bitcoin investors are now institutions locked for years.

Some institutions don't wait for years. They have financial managers and they select the time to de invest. But as long as the price doesn't drop too much, they don't sell either. I don't think this is the case with Bitcoin. We may see institutions selling if prices drop bellow the price they bought. They are in big profit now and some will have also to take after just a few months they made really high profit.

• +3 1

16 hours ago, kryptonick said:

Some institutions don't wait for years. They have financial managers and they select the time to de invest. But as long as the price doesn't drop too much, they don't sell either. I don't think this is the case with Bitcoin.

You have made the crucial points here as the similar cases were recently seen for Bitcoin and other major altcoins. BTC price slumped to $43K mark from $58K, what does it mean 😁? A record-high $13B amount was liquidated in the cryptocurrency markets which indicates bigger institutions won't stay calm once they notice the downtrend in the markets. 

• +3 1

Bitcoin has surpassed all the levels you are talking about and I think that the decline from 18,400$ to 17,100$ is normal and it is considered just a correction and a re-test of the resistance that Bitcoin has broken.

For me, I rely on Fibonacci and temporal analysis to make sure if the price will continue to rise or not.

• +1 1

22 hours ago, basel23 said:

Bitcoin has surpassed all the levels you are talking about and I think that the decline from 18,400$ to 17,100$ is normal and it is considered just a correction and a re-test of the resistance that Bitcoin has broken.

For me, I rely on Fibonacci and temporal analysis to make sure if the price will continue to rise or not.

Right now there will  has no resistance of bitcoin which can break  down the btc price on it past price as the institution investor continously  buying bitcoin from different stage .. as well the apple can be adopted with the bitcoin domination which mean  another support coming soon @basel23 so it hard to see bitcoin on it past position .

I think that after the passage of time the idea became clear that Bitcoin is a strong currency with deep roots that cannot be killed, the mother we see the Bitcoin up to 60 thousand dollars, and everyone expects a new peak of 63 thousand dollars, so do not lose your bet on it, this currency will always remain from The most powerful currencies in the world

• +3 1

We are still waiting for that big drop that the "experts" (who we know do not support btc) had predicted for bitcoin, today its price is around 59k and this year it will most likely reach 100k, then it will have a fall which is normal, bitcoin behaves in cycles, but the next cycle will be brutal.

• Useful or interesting 1