Auto log out problem in yobit - Page 20 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sayems

Auto log out problem in yobit

Dear crypto members i am also facing this problem give me solution that how my this problem should be solved and and i have to login again when i have to perform any activity on the yobit and my lot of time was wasted so guide me.

My dear friend your account on the Yobit platform is automatically logged out when you change the IP address, as a kind of protection that the platform provides to its users, to protect the account from hackers. Greetings to everyone. Jazak Allah ♥️

welcome my friend.  I haven't encountered this problem previously, but I think it's useful for not forgetting the password and mail.  Through the settings, you can save the mail and password so that the browser registers automatically. Thank you

Dear friend, I am still completely new in this field and I do not know how to work on this platform. I have to make an effort to learn and understand things quickly by giving me the views and experiences of old friends in this field, thank you.

Some time i also face this problem that my yobit account was automatically log out and i have to log in it again and as much of our time was wasted in this activity so give me its solution that i prevent my account from this problem.

Welcome, buddy. 
I'm here new to work at this forum, and I haven't had that problem yet. 
Actually, I have no idea what this is about right now. I'm gonna ask my friends who've been here and come back and tell you later.
Good luck to you and everyone

I don't believe you're alone, I had a problem long time ago, but later on I found it wasn't the website, it was my browser that logged me out. If you don't wish to log out, you must use Chrome

do not worry about that sister because that is normale thing because many people happens to them , it is only for protecting account and there is and icon to keep it burning , just easy step , so good luck for you brother .

A lot of times, I don't know if there are any other situations but I know this, maybe other users can give another reason. Then you apply the exchange.