Auto log out problem in yobit - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sayems

Auto log out problem in yobit

Hi, Yobit has an alternative to login naturally when you enter the site, the best thing is to have it just in the PC to work in the most effective manner along with Cryptotalk, presently if there are security issues, ensure it with the confirmation.

This thing happens to me too, and sometimes when I change my IP. I work on my computer and smartphone, so the site logs out automatically from my account whenever I change the unit.

Well, in my little experience on YoBit site, I would like to tell you that when your YoBit account is logged in another device, your account automatically sign out from your device. Kindly check and care about it that who know your ID password and have access to your account. If you don't know about the person, then change your password and enable 2fa security for secure your account.

• +2 1

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

The auto logout in yobit that's its not a problem but this is the way to secure your account when the system have noticed that's the IP address has changed.

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

Actually this problem exist long time, we  face this almost everyday or once in a week or once in a month. Yes it is good in that way to keep the account safe from hackers. But the negative side is that if you lost your phone for your 2fa login, you might find it difficult to login back.

• +1 1

Dude, when we first login to our account on yobit, we are given the option to save the password. If we save our password then our account will not be logged out again and again. If we do not save our password, we often have an account logout problem.

• +1 1

Yes this problem occurs a lot when you use a different device or a different IP address so try not to use two different addresses or another VPN and also this will cause you to be blocked from the site so be careful

If you face this problem then it is probably has to do with your computer and system, or your mobile device, whichever you are using, if you are on a PC look at your browser settings as probably you have set it to clean active sessions and cookies when exiting, same for mobile devices there are features in your browser you may need to adjust.

• Useful or interesting 1

I am on a browser that when I exit it logs me out from all the websites I have visited. This is for protection as I don't want anyone else to use my computer and opening the browser mess with my accounts. In families we use these settings as we have small brothers and sisters that may want to have a laugh and just join our facebook or cryptotalk and post nonsense.

@sayems @Kanji @percare

The reason as to why this things happen and work for you is to know how great you can be able to grow and to me the right thing to do is to be effective in the way you place your password, I hate having this kind of auto log ins this is to avoid it when someone can easily access everything you own this is rough to and for so many people out there and they will lose if they dont get everything and anything work for anyone

On 11/18/2020 at 2:18 PM, sayems said:

I don't know why, my account is logged out of my yobit for no reason.  I don't know if this problem is just me or someone else.  If anyone knows the solution to this problem then definitely help me. Almost everyday i face this problem, Plz help me, my friends. 

This is something normal which can happen to anyone, you just have to be careful in which page you register, so that they are not pages to steal your information and try to access your yobit account, so I recommend you always have your email where you can access your yobit account since this is where you receive your access code.

• +2 1

Hello mate. I don't see any big deal in this since you know your username and your password to login to your account anytime you wish. You might be facing this problem because of the device or browser you are using to login the site. Will just suggest to you to change the browser or the device you are using to login.

In the beginning, I was suffering a lot from logging into the yobit account, so I had to re-log in every time, but now I did not face this problem, maybe a temporary problem and it will disappear soon.

• +2 1

Hello my friend, for me, I did not encounter this, a problem, but I know that you have to use one network and you cannot have multiple networks. What is important is that it is good and available. It could be, the holidays, in the network above

I think it is common, many users are facing this issue but luckily, I didn't face this yet. Maybe some kind of internet problem or device issue is due to which auto logging out yobit.

Edited by Bunnyrobert

sorry dear i never face like this problem I'm using this wallet a long time but i never faced so i don't know about this problem if you are facing this problem contact yobit team solving for this problem maybe its your privacy problem please contact yobit team

I actually have not face the problem of vehicle sign off these days until 2 days in the past and it has stop login in to my account at any time I want to do some thing with it take a look at your browser first or trade earlier than to reach out to aid unit

I think some of the member here ate also facing the same problem with you but in my point of view, if your phone device or browser is very strong, then your yobit exchange account will not be logging out always from the browser, because i have not come across such problem before in the yobit site

This is how the page works, it comes out after a while of inactivity, for security reasons, I think it's best but check out the options to see what you find.  Then there will be no problem if you do your work. Thank you

I am a beginner I have just joined this forum so I have no any idea about this but my friend faced it I think it can b any technical issue or because of website problem because a lot of people are doing work at a single time .

It is normal, so when you are absent from the platform for a long time, you will be logged out automatically in order to protect the account, and then you must re-register on the platform

Hello my lovely friend in this site

Happy New year I wish urs Long life and prosperity.i don't know why meaning people dey long tree account 

Yes may be this is your problem I think autologout but I can't face this type of problem Because I never see this issue and my account autologout I think you share well it and they solve it.

• +1 1

I think maybe it's a technical problem.  Again, this may be the problem of your network. It may be that you are using the wrong password.  I don't have a good ID as a new member.  But I hope seniors will help you. Thank you

I think it's a common problem. I have the same problem. We always have to log in every day. We must talk to experts to solve the problems. I will read the responses on this topic to find a solution .. Thanks for your question

Edited by Enasalshrbaji20
  • +3 1