Auto log out problem in yobit - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sayems

Auto log out problem in yobit

It's probably happen when user used different ip for an account. So they got log out from another ip when they try to log in. Use same ip always for log in. Then it will never happen to you again.

Sorry for this I think its because you are using different device for the site probably am not sure. But try and set it in your browser I think its your browser that is logging you out of the system. You need to either update your browser or change it to better one like crom if your are using mobile phone. @Biojay 

• Useful or interesting 1

Hi everyone in my yobit account not show my talk which give me from react yesterday they show but today not show what is this matter I don't understand what is this of me this problem only my yobit account or have this problem any other member please tell me

This problem usually occurs due to the browser settings. When you log in to Yobit for the first time, you must activate "Remember" so that the browser remembers your password and your username and does not request it every time. If this method does not work, then this means that there is a problem with the Website settings In the browser, you must enter your browser settings and delete cookies.

It happens with me sometime but not everyday. I don't know why this happens with you everytime. You better save your password when you log in and also click on the remember sign. So you don't need to waste your time by tiping emails and password again and again. @sayems

1105529543_a3ab6aded8b7.jpg.729e6c8ceaee5fad8921dfa68e191ed2(1).jpg.6e90908c20f565049e8a268049cdc64a.jpg

8 hours ago, Dark Shadow said:

I think there a problem with your Yobit account or maybe you don't press "remember me" before logging in. Also, which Yobit do you use:

@Dark Shadow  I think press "remember me"  solve this automatic logged out problem, because few months back iam also face this problem not regularly but sometimes happen,

but once login before I press that "remember me" then after till now I never face this kind of problem, but iam not sure because that day I shifted chrome to brave browser,

so exactly I don't know what is the behind it but my problem solved.

I had this problem for 2 to 3 times but now I understand that it would be because if you reload the yobit but if you don't move back from the tab of yobit on another time then there will be no such problem and also don't close the window otherwise it will show you new log out yobit.

• +1 1

I think you are facing browser issue not your account issue. I'll recommend chrome for working here. But sometimes upgrading issue may occur and due to this you may log out from your account. 

My account is logged out of my yobit for no reason. I don't know if this problem is just me or someone else. If anyone knows the solution to this problem then definitely help me. 

On 11/18/2020 at 7:18 PM, sayems said:

I don't know why, my account is logged out of my yobit for no reason.  I don't know if this problem is just me or someone else.  If anyone knows the solution to this problem then definitely help me. Almost everyday i face this problem, Plz help me, my friends.

If friend this happens sometimes and I think it is a security measure that the platform takes, sometimes against DoS attacks or brute force attacks, this also happens when we change ip...

11 minutes ago, Honny143 said:

@Dark Shadow  I think press "remember me"  solve this automatic logged out problem, because few months back iam also face this problem not regularly but sometimes happen,

but once login before I press that "remember me" then after till now I never face this kind of problem, but iam not sure because that day I shifted chrome to brave browser,

so exactly I don't know what is the behind it but my problem solved.

It is good to hear a solution from an experienced member like you. Many members are the victim of this problem and I also proposed the same solution as you. I use Google chrome and I rarely face this issue. So, I don't think the browser is the cause of this but the real cause is still not known .

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

this occur sometime due to the visitors on the website as it increase too much then the website behave like that and the other motive for that is when there's a few update occurring the web site.

I was also Face thus problem many time I did not know about it but when i close my tab and again open it my account was log out i don't know why i think moderaters and website should give an action to improve this fault and i was forget my password and hold my account for few days.

• +3 1

I never face this kind of problem but it is only happening when you are trying to login with your another device or change your ip and browser or connect to any vpn. So always try to avoid this stuffs because it may loss your access to your yobit account          

• +3 1

I am also facing this problem from some days. Ny account has been log out without any reason. As a result my time is wasting. I think yobit authority should take necessary steps to fixed this issue. 

• +1 1

anyone has this count with him and that is that he is logged out after a complete day has handed with out getting into the platform. it's far a normal manner. not anything else. if your account remains open, your account may be logged in and you are misappropriated. this is why you sign off with out you doing it.

This problem is never happen to me. So i don't know what the actual reason is. I think this problem is happening when someone tries to Login our yobit account at different device. It may also happen for developing issue of yobit.                 

I believe that this is done when logging out and changing the IP, but your problem will be solved. You do not have to worry about that. Let you persevere in your work

Actually yobit is a safe place 100%. And to be sincerely speaking I have never ever face any challenges like this but you can go on by checking your browser or your phone  maybe there's some issues.

Hello friend, for me, yes, it happened to me, as I was logged out of the platform without knowing it, but I kept logging in until the problem was solved, if I think it was a technical problem and it has been solved

• Useful or interesting 1

On 11/18/2020 at 8:20 PM, Frank castle said:

This matter occurs at long intermittent times and not daily, so I think that the problem lies within your platform, so you must make sure of it and save it and ask for help from the support center if necessary.

As you well tell us in this answer provided in this publication, logging out of the yobit platform usually happens in the long term, therefore I would advise you to change your browser, possibly your problem will be solved
A big greeting to the whole community and good luck

On 11/18/2020 at 11:18 PM, sayems said:

I don't know why, my account is logged out of my yobit for no reason.  I don't know if this problem is just me or someone else.  If anyone knows the solution to this problem then definitely help me. Almost everyday i face this problem, Plz help me, my friends. 

I never face this problem because I have safe my passwords in google and they are never deleted but if you delete the google account or all data than the passwords will deleted and you can face this. You can easily login in yobit by pressing on forget password and then you again create a strong password and then you can easily login to your account.

I was facing this problem, but I changed the browser and saved the tab on which my account was open on the yobit , and from that time I was able to completely finish this problem. 

There are many problems but the main problem is auto logout on account because some person sets their ID is on auto lock on the applications or browsers so please set the settings of the browser then you would never face any problem about this.

I never confronted this issue and purpose behind your concern is you took a stretch and not accomplished work there some days.when arbitrators will recognize he account is idle, that will be log out consequently for shield your record and private keys from the con artists.

• +2 1