Auto log out problem in yobit - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sayems

Auto log out problem in yobit

Many of the members are facing this problem but I am not facing this problem .

Let me tell you a thing if you follow that maybe you can overcome from this problem.

I never close that tab in the yobit and crypto talk websites are open.

I always a click on remember button when logging in to the yobit account.

If you will not close the website in which yobit is opened then it will not be required to log in again.

I think you need to save your account in order to avoid getting logged out frequently. I also face this issue once in a week but I don't think it is a problem as I consider it as a safety requirements so that I could remember my password and also there won't be  any other unauthorised entry. Hope your problem would get resolved soon.

Through the account before the login process, you can make sure of your account. There may be errors that you should verify. If this is confirmed, you must send technical support, which gives you the appropriate solutions for the process of logging in daily happy

If you auto logout from the yobitaccount then I suggest you to save your password and email address on the yobit account because there is a feature that you can easily saves your password your email of any account after applying this feature on your account I think it will be helpful for you to not login again and again just click on the account and you are login automatically because of saved password and email address.

On 11/19/2020 at 2:18 AM, sayems said:

I don't know why, my account is logged out of my yobit for no reason.  I don't know if this problem is just me or someone else.  If anyone knows the solution to this problem then definitely help me. Almost everyday i face this problem, Plz help me, my friends. 

You're not the only who experiencing that kind of problem. I also experience it. But in my case, it didn't happen to me almost everyday, just 1 to 2 times a month only. In your case, maybe the reason is you access your yobit account to another device, that's why it automatically logged out. 

It only when they found out that their is change in IP address one login with everyday or it could be network at that particular time. 

@sayems This does seem to happen to most members but not as frequently as you mentioned. I think there a problem with your Yobit account or maybe you don't press "remember me" before logging in. Also, which Yobit do you use: "Yobit.net" or "Yobit.io". Have you tried logging in under both these addresses? Do you face the same problem on both?

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

@sayems Obviously auto log out is there in order to secure the Yobit exchange platform from online frauds, scammers and spammers when the platform moderators are cleaning  distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) attack which is a cyberattack server that attempts to floods it with Internet traffic

download (14).jpg

it is temporary problem it is.not major problem.but i think are you problem quickly so are you click.remind and save your account after that you have account will not log out.

thanks

I haven't had that problem on the platform yet, but you can try clearing the site cache, then log in again, this might solve your problem. 

• +2 1

This is a normal problem that occurs frequently on the yobit platform, so you must log in again or wait for the purpose of updating the platform and then you will be able to log in with ease. I also encountered this problem and in the group on the Telegram they said that they are going to fix this problem soon.

My friend you are right I am same problem facing. My yobit is automatically log out my device. But this issue do not face daily basis. Some time my yobit is automatically log out. 

• +5 1

It is a simple problem, do not worry, and when this happens with you, log in to the account and install it, and most of the members go through this problem, it is simple and will not harm your account, so rest assured, and for me I have never encountered this problem.

It didn't happen daily but If we don't use Yobit for some days then it happen that when We open it after some days it is logged out and we habe to log in again.I think Its good for the security of our account and credit as it reduces the risks of hacking.Yobit is very much legit and secure siteand is popular for its such good features.

• +1 1

I think that problem occurs when there is maintainance in the site, it not only you that faced the issue then, it all the members of yobit that faced it and then the site was doing some maintenance,the problem has been rectified now, it doesn't auto log anyone out again

Mate, i didn't face this issue till now. I think it's your browser problem or you didn't save your password or login id in Google. To avoid this issue i will suggest you to use google chrome. You have to put down only one time and save it in chrome next time on one click you will be able to see your yobit account. So try it hope you will not face it again. Thank you.

It happens to me from time to time but not daily. I think it happens when yobit detects a login form a new ip or another device. If you don't use different devices, then the problem might be causing from your browser. Try using another browser. Have a nice evening and I hope your problem gets resolved soon.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -1 1
  • +3 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

I had the same problem, it was automatically logged out, the solution is to log into the yobit platform from time to time , and also not to delete the  yobit page from the browser, I use the Chrome browser, I hope that I helped you.

Edited by Maya20
  • +1 1

Indeed, even I likewise faces this issue sometimes.But as of now I dont face these kind of issues .I think there should be a specialized issue in the yobit exchange.Or their strength be issues like you are utilizing a public wifi network.Or you may changing your organization continously.Its better to contact backing of yobit trade on the off chance that you are as yet confronting this issue.

• +5 1

I think it is good regarding security off our yobit account. If you don't use yobit for a couple of days then it will automatically log out and then again you have to log in by receiving email from yobit they just want to confirm that is it you or anyone else. I think this good  for our yobit security. I will count it as a feature not a drawback. 

Edited by Muhammad Wasim Abbas
Spelling mistake
  • +4 1

Sometime this happened, you should never take tension. It's a great platform for you to learn and earn at the same time. You will really enjoy this Platform and you can share your experience with others people also by posting your content. You can also go through other experiences by reading the article and their view of the platform. It will improve your content writing skill also. 

I've been using yobit for a couple month and this thing happend to me couple times. It's not a big deal but it could be frustrating sometimes. My problem is solved after couple refreshing the page but if you couldn't solved yet you can contact with the moderators. You shouldn't be worry about your assets it's safe if you didn't give your information to the others. After reaching the moderators i am pretty sure you're problem will be solve.

• +3 1

I don't have any issue like that. perhaps it is caused by your browser. have you tried using a different browser? for example if you are using chrome, try using opera and check if your issue is solved. 

• +3 1

don't worry ,you can log in by your email if you forget the password .the yobit support team send you email to rest your password .
if your problem that the browser don't remember your account ,you would check the setting of the browser and set the yobit account to always remembered .

• +1 1

On 11/18/2020 at 11:18 PM, sayems said:

I don't know why, my account is logged out of my yobit for no reason.  I don't know if this problem is just me or someone else.  If anyone knows the solution to this problem then definitely help me. Almost everyday i face this problem, Plz help me, my friends. 

Dear @sayems don't need to be worry it's sometimes happens. There are two big reason behind this. 

One is this happened because it's session expired then needs to login

second it's happening because of cell phone hang and we touch screen here and there when it's happened then we got log out too.