For beginners cheap commissions with DOGE - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptoman22

For beginners cheap commissions with DOGE

Hello dear community and cryptocurrency lovers, I am new to this great forum but with experience in cryptocurrencies, therefore it is aimed at people who start with cryptocurrencies, especially beginners, because if they want to save
high commissions, I recommend the use of the cryptocurrency Dogecoin (DOGE) Its commissions are generally very low in any exchange and in most exchanges this cryptocurrency is found since it is very popular its transactions are fast
For me a very nice cryptocurrency that I trade a lot with I hope I have helped at least even one person
  thank you

Dogecoin1-830x461.jpeg

Edited by cryptoman22
  • Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Doge is one of the best coins to exchange BTC with low fees but i prefer using LTC because DOGE

fees are high in some exchanges however DOGE still a good coin and even it's price is too low right

now and it may be a good choice for investment

When I started using cryptocurrency, and learned all the basics, my first crypto currency was doga coin and dash, because they were really cool, and it seemed to me that they could have a great success! But now I use litecoin, and it seems to me that this coin is extremely good, and it is worth using it, because it has low interest rates and fast transfer!

Doge is a very good cryptocurrency, in fact recently it had a large increase in its price so if these things happen it is because even this project is very strong, and regarding its transaction fee it is very low and very good.

Doge coins are one of the best stable cryptocurrencies from which you can earn assured profit if you invest in a planned and organised manner. It is also true that doge coins are available in recognised exchanges which makes it trustworthy for the users to trade in this coin. So with good decisions you can make good profits.

Thanks dear for your reccomendations it seems really helpfull.I haven't tried it yet but i would try it sometime because as you said its transection is fast and its fee is low i will surely try this and also recomend other to try this too.

Edited by Faheem Akhtar304

I agree with you, in fact I almost always use Dogecoin when I want to transfer my cryptocurrencies from one site to another due to its low commissions, apart from that in recent weeks it has had a very good increase in its price and the economic in terms of transfers continues keeping.

I think that doge is a great alternative to so many high commissions of many cryptocurrencies, currently the one who has the least fee is Waves but dogecoin is very good, also because it is a project with a lot of potential because it has large investors in its hands trapped by what it is something incredible everything that Doge can achieve at some point.

• +2 1

If you use the dige coin in yobit exchange you should pay 500 doge for every withdraw you make it's very high in yobit exchange the mostly higher exchange I really don't advice that for everyone, in yobit you can use litecoin or ripple the commission is very low than doge 

Welcome, my friend, how are you? Thank you for your post and the information it contains. Actually for the first time, I hear this currency. Thank you for sharing it with us. If there is other information, I ask you to publish other publications for us.

Hello all ... Thank you, my friend, for this information. I think it is a good currency and it will help us in the beginning of our investment of currencies. It is great information for beginners💜💜

Exactly, these are very low, and in yobit it is always used waves without any doubts they are also extremely economical and it is the one that I recommend. Waves has always worked for me and managed to save a lot.

• +2 1

Hello friend. I agree with you, Doge is a very cheap and useful currency to make transactions. In the past I have used it and it has worked too well for me. Other cryptocurrencies I use for transactions are Tron and Waves, although the latter is very cheap, but unfortunately you have to wait several minutes for the transaction to be confirmed.

Greetings to all, good post, the issue of commissions is very important for everyone but more for beginners who for lack of knowledge can make transactions by paying high commissions, personally when trading I use the dogecoin coins or waves both have a very low fee

• +1 1

I didn't ever used foge because i prefer to exchange btc eith altcoins or xrp but as you have mentioned if its really as cheap as you said then i would definately try it once and will see the results if its benificial than xrp i will recommend it to othera so thanks dear for recommendation.

Thanks for the information friend, very useful for me I have read that withdrawals with bitcoin and ethereum are a bit high so it is advisable to move to another currency, I knew about litecoin but now I know that I can also use the dogecoin currency to pay less fees. 

Dear friend I think LTC and Doge both coins have less transaction fee at the all exchanges therefore we can use these both coins for the transaction by changing the btc into LTC or Doge coin. 

Doge coin is old coin in Crypto world that shows insignificant response to influence of BTC. I lose good amount of doge in last year for declining effect that is too low. But it's a potential coin for making less fees transactions. However it's a great opportunity for patience holders as Doge coin is realizing it potentials with just a single post of Elon musk

Greetings friend, thanks for this contribution, for me knowledge is gold and this is what I mean, I use XRP to avoid the large costs of commissions but thanks I have a new cryptocurrency to work with and save those high commissions 

Greetings to all, good post, the issue of commissions is very important for everyone but more for beginners who for lack of knowledge can make transactions by paying high commissions, personally when trading I use the dogecoin coins or waves both have a very low fee

• +1 1

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

On 11/18/2020 at 12:23 PM, cryptoman22 said:

Hello dear community and cryptocurrency lovers, I am new to this great forum but with experience in cryptocurrencies, therefore it is aimed at people who start with cryptocurrencies, especially beginners, because if they want to save
high commissions, I recommend the use of the cryptocurrency Dogecoin (DOGE) Its commissions are generally very low in any exchange and in most exchanges this cryptocurrency is found since it is very popular its transactions are fast
For me a very nice cryptocurrency that I trade a lot with I hope I have helped at least even one person
  thank you

Dogecoin1-830x461.jpeg

Yes you've really helped me, thanks.

On 2/4/2021 at 6:40 PM, Kashii said:

Yes dear doge is one those crypto currencies that is used by many beginners and you also using this currency but i think litecoin is best for me because it has low interest rate and low exchange charges and also it faster to use 

I think dogecoin really do have prospect because of it's volatility and price.

Thanks for your informative post. I will trade with doge coin in my nest earning. Because I face a loss in my previous investment. We want more informative posts from you. Carry on my mate we are with you.

• +1 1

Currently if we talk about the recent pumps and dumps of doge. I would like to keep away from such coins. Because we have to be very away from such projects. 

Thanks for this helpful post. I have not started earning yet. But when the time comes I guess I will have to buy The DOGE Coin too. Well I still need to be guided by experts of this forum though.