The rise of bitcoin price gives us advantage - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sypher9

The rise of bitcoin price gives us advantage

That is correct friend, the growth and the value of Bitcoin will give us very good advantages because we could earn a lot of money, it is important to make trading strategies and wait for the right moment to buy and then to sell.

• +2 1

Of course yes! The market is offering us a great opportunity that we cannot miss. With the rise of bitcoin, it would be the ideal time to make investments, for example trading cryptocurrencies, or simply buy fractions of bitcoin and leave them in storage, hoping that over time they will continue to increase in value.

On 11/18/2020 at 5:34 PM, Sypher9 said:

Did you notice my fellow friends that this rise of bitcoin price will,also give us an advantage to earn a good amount from what we being paid here looking at it's price now it has reached $18,000,I'm not having any of this coins yet but I'm happy to see it rise since I see it to also boost our earnings too when converting the talk tokens to this coin it will be a good amount in USD, not so family or are my calculations not well evaluated,I'm regretting 😔 to have not purchased it when last I checked it's price found it at $14,000 and now I will work hard here maybe I will have it this way.

What's your saying is bitcoin continue going up or will come back soon.

Of course it will, since it will also give us great profit, so better to accumulate now more Bitcoin since the price is only in 19K so you could still make a profit since I think it will reach the 20K usd which the price that almost all of the holders were waiting to happen. Better to always accumulate Bitcoin and it is a great asset to make a long investment to.

The rise in bitcoin prices gives us an advantage if we own the cryptocurrency, since it increases its value significantly and we can make use of that value by participating in some type of business that catapults us even less. This bullish line of bitcoin has to be watched since it may happen that there are some falls, however we trust the trajectory of the cryptocurrency and we are sure that it will continue its upward march.

It is true that the increase of the bitcoin benefits us at the time of making the exchange of the token talk, but this last one must maintain its value so that we can obtain good profits 

5 hours ago, Cryptic said:

Of course it will, since it will also give us great profit, so better to accumulate now more Bitcoin since the price is only in 19K so you could still make a profit since I think it will reach the 20K usd which the price that almost all of the holders were waiting to happen. Better to always accumulate Bitcoin and it is a great asset to make a long investment to.

Yes my friend I also think bitcoin will reach 20k soon so it will be better to accumulate as many as we can and work hard in this forum so that we accumulate more and the Price of talk tokens is now doing well.

Those who leave an opportunity of buying low always regret and BTC is unpredictable he moves always fast. You have to set a olan and make a move before BTC moves upward. Always look the graph for movement analysis and read more stuff related to BTC. This way you can catch the future movement glimpse. So always do extra efforts for BTC. Members are very happy because of price and like other very excited for BTC Breakthrough. 

• +2 1

On 11/18/2020 at 4:14 PM, Mubarak Salihu Ahmed said:

The rise in value and price for bitcoins is meritorious and commendable because crypto currencies value is sometimes high and low.it rise in value is good for the investors and traders 

If the Bitcoin price rise than only those who have the BTC asset can take benefit from it and those who are doing trading on the Bitcoin, but the issue will be that BTC will be out of reach from other user pocket.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

Bitcion is now like demand and supply they lower the price they higher the quantity demanded, this ie the right time for you to buy huge amount of bitcion and drop. They higher the price they lower the quantity demanded, this time you leave it and wait till it increase 

Edited by M.bello

On 11/18/2020 at 11:34 AM, Sypher9 said:

I am had this seen coming from May and it is given me strength to do anything possible to learn and study the crypto market. I am in Cryptotalk for it and it is also rewarded great so far. I am complete agree and we should be given 200% of our effort in the forum and with anything we are involve in the crypto world.

The rise in the price of Bitcoin will be positive for all traders and workers here on the forum because it will certainly lead to an increase in profits, but I noticed a decrease in the price of the (talk) currency after the rapid rise of Bitcoin, and this will adjust the percentage of our profits from the forum

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

There is a definite advantage of the higher bitcoin price in terms of the payment that we receive from this from from the btc campaign. And we are also seeing a similar benefit from the TALK campaign. However, one needs to also remember that the price of the TALK token is highly linked to the price of bitcoin, and from what i have noticed it seems that an increase in the price of the bitcoin has resulted in a subsequent decrease in TALK price, however this could be due to many members selling their TALK tokens immediately after receiving them. But yes, i do see the advantage you speak off, and i hope that it continues into the future as well. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 11/18/2020 at 3:19 PM, Sypher9 said:

Did you notice my fellow friends that this rise of bitcoin price will,also give us an advantage to earn a good amount from what we being paid here looking at it's price now it has reached $18,000,I'm not having any of this coins yet but I'm happy to see it rise since I see it to also boost our earnings too when converting the talk tokens to this coin it will be a good amount in USD, not so family or are my calculations not well evaluated,I'm regretting 😔 to have not purchased it when last I checked it's price found it at $14,000 and now I will work hard here maybe I will have it this way.

You're right friend. The increase in the price of Bitcoin BTC will also significantly increase our earnings in the forum. As we all know that, we are also paid with 1000 Satoshis that is (0.00001000 BTC), for each valid publications that has average positive reactions on it. Also, we are able to earn 10 Talk tokens for each valid postings, and we can trade them for BTC to maximize our earnings. So, if the market price for the bitcoin is high, we will have relatively more earnings from the forum.

Well thats very true but also again we need to value what we have been given here, you still can post and you need to appreciate that a lot because if you do make a mistake that costs you so to me we have to value the space we have been given first before we could do any other thing that is far different we need to check on that really fast to me its just  the value to it

As you can see the price of various is increasing to a great extent from the previous days. This is very beneficial for all these people who bought bitcoins at a low price. And as the price of bitcoin is now $ 20000, it is very beneficial for all of us. Like when I let Bitcoin fall, its price was about $ 16000. And as the price of bitcoin is now $ 20,000 it is very beneficial for all of us. And many people invest Bitcon because it gives a lot of benefit. And I also like to invest in bitcoins because it is very beneficial for me. And as now people who bought bitcoin a long time ago when its price was very low, now those people have earned a lot of money from here. 

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I see that the Bitcoin currency is still positive and we have not seen any strong reversal candles, and building on an area of nineteen thousand dollars will give us great purchasing power and it is possible to visit new price areas that may reach thirty thousand dollars.

I think it will stay at the range of around nineteen thousand to almost twenty thousand but not going to that peak price range yet since that is the target of most users predicting its price range coming to that high. I would say that we are really at the advantage having the benefits and being beneficiary of this rise of price range of bitcoins in the market. This would be the profitable return of most of the users is waiting especially since most of them are holding their bitcoin assets just so they could be able to sell it in this kind of time.

• +1 1

This is crypto market and it attractive because of pumps and dumps and now this market is in bullish situation , So we have opportunity to take advantage of this situation by making short trading buy and coin at 12 hours low price wait for some time sell and take a small but short term profit with experience of trading .

19 hours ago, Maaz sultan said:

This is crypto market and it attractive because of pumps and dumps and now this market is in bullish situation , So we have opportunity to take advantage of this situation by making short trading buy and coin at 12 hours low price wait for some time sell and take a small but short term profit with experience of trading .

@Maaz sultan..Bitcoin is currently running bull.  Bitcoin is a very popular and best currency.  Its demand is increasing day by day.  Its supply is declining.  Its traders and investors are growing.  As a result its price has now pumped.  However, you can make a profit by buying Bitcoin and selling it at a higher price. But for this you need to be an expert trader.  Because they can estimate the market of coins

offcourse the rise of the price of Bitcoin is an advantage for many individuals that have invested in this cryptocurrency.

Especially those that bought it at a very low price some months back

Bitcoin will continue rising, even if it drops back it will still increase higher than before, and for sure if it keeps rising then our earnings here will increase too because altcoins depends on the price movement of bitcoin, so for sure if bitcoin continues going up the price if talk token will increase too.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

51 minutes ago, Dristynn said:

However in the forex market those who opened a sell order would be happy when crypto is falling down because that is what would give them profit.This is very beneficial for all these people who bought bitcoins at a low price. And as the price of bitcoin is now $ 20000, it is very beneficial for all of us. Like when I let Bitcoin fall, its price was about $ 16000. And as the price of bitcoin is now $ 20,000 it is very beneficial for all of us. And many people invest Bitcon because it gives a lot of benefit. And I also like to invest in bitcoins because it is very beneficial for me. And as now people who bought bitcoin a long time ago when its price was very low, now those people have earned a lot of money from here. 

@Dristynn @Sypher9  It is true that there is a great advantage to trading on Bitcoin where you can buy some bitcoin for a shorter period of time because the Bitcoin currency is completely unstable, so by trading Bitcoin the right way you can benefit from it. You can do this by short selling when the price is falling.

• Useful or interesting 1

there one thing if that one happen the bitcoin price gives us advantage so listen to me brother 

Bitcoin rise is always a good thing and you are guaranteed to make good profits if you invest early. I think that even though the price if talk token is falling, we still have a balance because bitcoin is rising. so i hope i answer to your question brother and good luck for you .

On 11/18/2020 at 2:34 PM, Sypher9 said:

Fluctuations in the coin is always good thing mostly is the rise of the coin will give us more profit and like in bitcoins it is a very high currency and it will definitely gives a lot of profit if it rises to higher levels.

• +2 1

Well, it gives advantage to those who bought it at lower rates (traders and investors) and for this forum members as they get sufficient amount of btc (1000 sat/positively rated post), but if you are using altcoins, then there is small advantage since the domination of btc is very high in the market

• Useful or interesting 1