How to record mobile screen. - Page 2 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raihan the great!

How to record mobile screen.

I have galaxy a50 and there is a built-in standard application for screen recording and this application is really good. Located in the top menu, you can enable and disable it. And so all the applications that are available for download, with ads.

851144058_468x60(1).jpg.0e4aaefd905688d4c5bf37e4bdff97e3.jpg

I recommend screen cam is pretty good to record the cell phone screen, you can also try az screen, they are the ones I have used

I prefer to use built-in screen recorder in miui firmware on my xiaomi. It is enough for recording short videos with sound and using it in Sony Vegas when  I make a tutorial videos.

Thanks to your post I learned how to record my mobile screen, it was very necessary for me since I upload video content for YouTube. thanks for posting this great information. I recommend AZ Screen Recordar.

There are several applications to record the phone screen, the ideal is to be able to record without advertising, you can use Ace Live Streaming to transmit locally and through the VLC record the screen on the computer, this method also works when it is required to use a OBS recording program that is very good to record, this is how I do it or some phones come with a native program that allows you to record the screen without installing third-party applications, this is very useful when you need to record a tutorial to explain something and make a small presentation of a topic, there is an infinite number of applications to be able to record the screen, the only thing we must bear in mind is that it has no recording limit, watermark and the format in which the video is saved.

z7K3SYt.png

There is an apk that I use that is very good, it is simply called screen recorder, it is very comfortable and easy to use, it is the first one I have used and I do not want any more, it works really very well

There are many applications and programs, my friend, that allow you to photograph or record the mobile screen, whether on Android or iOS phones.
Sometimes you need to photograph a specific problem that appears on the screen or shoot a video of a specific activity for you on the phone to share with others, such as games, conversations, etc.
For myself, I personally use an app:Du recorder.

Download the application from the Play Store and then install it on your personal phone, you will find several options, choose the settings that suit you.

It's easy my friend.

For the year 2020, models such as Samsum, Xiaomi, Honor, among others, have that alternative included, it is only a matter of looking in the pre-installed applications on the phone or displaying the settings window and there you will have that option

Interesting option, currently my Xiaomi cell phone brings a default application to record the screen, before I had to search in google play for an application that would work, and I used that Mobizen application...

Currently, many phones already have this option, but if you don't have the latest generation models, I recommend AZ video Recorder, it is very versatile and easy to use, without much advertising, in addition to allowing live streaming of the phone.

There are many app for screen recording. Such as du recorder, az recorder, mobizen etc. I personally use du recorder.  It support 1080p regulation and 60fps. It is enough for me. 

Having teased the option on previous versions of Android, Android 11 has finally added a native ability to record your phone’s screen. Having been a part of Android 11’s beta, Google’s developers finally decided to keep it, so now you can record your screen on any Android 11 phone.

In order to use the recording function, you need to add it to your phone’s Quick Settings menu. To do this, swipe down twice on the Notification Shade in order to open Quick Settings. Next, tap the Edit tile in the bottom-left corner of the panel (it usually looks like a pencil). Locate the Screen Recorder tile before dragging it into the Quick Settings area. Finally, tap the Back arrow or swipe from the edge of the screen to save the change.

Hello everyone i hope everyone is good . Now  recoding of Mobil screen is many applications which you you record mobile screen. And my best recorder is omlet  because we easy record it and live stream in this recoder so the own mobile recoder is working but omlet recdoer is the best screen recoder ao you use omlet recdoer

Hey Dear! Nowadays almost every good company is presenting smart mobiles which include Screen recorder function.If you want to have function of screen recording than you should get andriod with function of mobile recorder .Another solution is to use apps for this function.So Install app and enjoy screen recording. Thanks 

DU recorder

AZ screen recorder

Super screen recorder

These are some screen recorder apps, whose quality is also very good. And it is very easy to use them and it is very easy to process And its quality is very good and pixels are also very good, you can record a lot of things in it. 

The best would be to use the in game screen recorder but in case if your device does not support this then i would recommend you to use mobizen which is the best screen recorder out there in play store. The next one you can prefer is screen recorder by inshot which is also good and recommended. There are many others too but i think most of them will require root access .

There area unit an excellent deal of applications to record moveable screen but the foremost real application is mobilize phone-phone screen recorder. truly have actually used this application currently for 5 or a  year. the most factor with this application is together with a watermark. one thing else, there's no issue with this versatile application.

• +2 1

You share a best one dear hope it is good for every youtubers but there are lots of screen recorder we use it but you share your experience will be good with this screen recorder i encourage you

Hello my dear friend you can record the screen through different applications if you want. Also you can do the function of mobile from time to time by installing different apps if you want. Then you have to record the screen. Thank you for asking such a question.

When i have an old phone i installed many apps but most of the. Have bundle of free ads promotions and I'm really fed up fro. These things i think we should buy a new phone that have its own screen recorder and in new technology they are considered as basic things so you don't have to suffer much.