Things not to worry about as a newbie. - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
George10

Things not to worry about as a newbie.

These encouraging words will surely motivate newbies at the forum.I agree with You that the newbies  shouldn't worry about the reputation any also about payments or anything else.They should focus on their work and should try to create quality posts with good and useful content and should do valuable and helpful comments related to the posts If you will do good work and will follow all the tules and regulations then you will surely achieve good reputation and it aill be easier for you to work at the forum.

• +4 1

I thank you for this support and motivation that you provided to all members. I agree with you on the need to move away from anxiety and fear of deletion or ban as long as we publish everything that is useful and therefore we will get a reputation for our work.

Yes that is true because when you are newbie you should focus on your work don't choose a simple way only work by your own information and knowledge. don't copy other post and also Share informative Topics.

• +1 1

Thank you for the assurance. This information will motivate others to make quality posts. Your post will definitely help the newbies and beginners.

Edited by Quickbee

Some new members of this forum are afraid to post because they think that they will be banned if their post is not liked by the forum. It's not the reality they should follow rules and regulations while posting content and they will have nothing to worry about.

That's right, if every newbies read and follow the rules everything will be better for them, but if they don't follow the rules they can get banned in their early days. Yes this forum is a great place to improve our knowledge about crypto and we should take an advantage. For creating useful posts we should all do our research before posting so we can give correct information to the others, also we can receive good reputation if we do that. I hope those information will be helpful for newbies.

Thanks friend for this post so excited, sometimes it is good that someone gives you a little push, in my case I am always aware of not making any mistake so as not to receive warning points, I am so aware that sometimes I am so tense. I always work hard to get good ratings

First of all thank you so much did you create so many topics  here In my opinion, if you follow its rules and regulations, if you follow the phone from whom you will not be on your account. If you follow these, your account will not be closed. 

On 11/18/2020 at 10:48 AM, George10 said:

350951521_newbie-3d-gold-badge-with-red-ribbon-vector-8580052(3).jpg.df8b11bf9d4ac937128105aa99fb3376.jpg350951521_newbie-3d-gold-badge-with-red-ribbon-vector-8580052(3).jpg.df8b11bf9d4ac937128105aa99fb3376.jpg

Greetings to everyone and much appreciations to cryptotalk for giving us this great opportunity to interact and share knowledge in crypto whilst earning at the same time.

Today I would like to encourage newbies to stop worrying and being in fear of getting banned from this forum because theris a medicine for this which is following forum rules.

Don't worry about how or who will give good reputations to your publications because theris medicine for this which is making quality posts then positive reputations will follow you.

Stop worrying about if the forum is legit or not because I'm here as a senior member to tell you that it's legit and very beneficial therefore, stop having doubts and do what is right to also benefit.

wishing you best of lucky and long stay in the forum,never give up because success doesn't come so easily in life,invest in your time to be here in this forum and you will reap good results. 😘 

I have just joined this site but I have read the rules after joining this site so no fear works in me because I work according to these rules.So as if they are joining a new one, if they know the rules and follow the rules, then there will be no fear of being banned

You are absolutely right friend we must get rid of that fear we have and do things but thinking that everything will turn out well for us being optimistic and not negative and it is true we must never give up we must always continue because if we give up we will never achieve what we want yes that is our success.

Yah i agree to you we should not be dishearted or disappointed in our life success doesn't come to us so much easily. We have to face a lot of failures to get the success. So we shouldn't afraid of taking risks or the failure we should always be motivated.

• +2 1

I think this forum, like no other, is very loyal to new users and supports their presence on the forum. Such a good attitude does not exist everywhere and I hope this attitude will last for a long time..

• +1 1

My friend, I think that there are many things that we should be concerned about. We, as beginners in this forum, are concerned about not accepting our posts or being banned in a way that we do not know what they are, but we must persevere and collect a lot of information to overcome these obstacles

Thanks for sharing. Here are many problem what a newbie may face and the account could be banned because of any work what is out of rule. A newbie must follow the rules of crypto talk then it will no more problem.

On 11/18/2020 at 9:48 AM, George10 said:

350951521_newbie-3d-gold-badge-with-red-ribbon-vector-8580052(3).jpg.df8b11bf9d4ac937128105aa99fb3376.jpg350951521_newbie-3d-gold-badge-with-red-ribbon-vector-8580052(3).jpg.df8b11bf9d4ac937128105aa99fb3376.jpg

Greetings to everyone and much appreciations to cryptotalk for giving us this great opportunity to interact and share knowledge in crypto whilst earning at the same time.

Today I would like to encourage newbies to stop worrying and being in fear of getting banned from this forum because theris a medicine for this which is following forum rules.

Don't worry about how or who will give good reputations to your publications because theris medicine for this which is making quality posts then positive reputations will follow you.

Stop worrying about if the forum is legit or not because I'm here as a senior member to tell you that it's legit and very beneficial therefore, stop having doubts and do what is right to also benefit.

wishing you best of lucky and long stay in the forum,never give up because success doesn't come so easily in life,invest in your time to be here in this forum and you will reap good results. 😘 

Enhancements. One inquiry I generally will in general get from individuals is pointed towards the best enhancements. Finding the Perfect Plan. As a fledgling, the ideal arrangement truly doesn't exist. Preparing Hard Core. Getting Too Big. Too Focused on the Details. Getting Shredded.

Hello friend, I am a beginner, for me, his book of 100 publications at the beginning works to make the effort to know and read about cryptocurrencies of the comments of people who wrote them before me while I read them, I don’t worry, as I gain knowledge that will open many doors for me within this forum.

Yes, my companion, thank you for this brilliant and valuable post, it's truly valuable data, I exhort all tenderfoots to take after the rules, stand by them and get it them well, and do not disregard the significance of making posts more valuable.

Thank you for these motivational words for beginners, since many times we are afraid of making a mistake and ending up getting banned, but if we respect the rules of the forum, there is nothing to fear.

I agree with you, we do not have to worry much about our posts do not carry many ratings, what we must do is improve the quality of our posts, because for this to happen we must get very useful information for other members so if it serves someone can value it, continue working friends.

On 11/18/2020 at 9:48 AM, George10 said:

Thank for this.motivational post dude i joind this forum 2 weeks ago but never found such a positive post from the seniors except your's, your post is given.me.alot of encouragement and boost my confidence to work hard in.this forum in future..

Ill be honest this is a pretty good motivation for the new people and this would help enlighten their mood on their work and it should be interesting to keep working on this forum as there are alot of potencial of this forum  still has to overcome and we must be there in every way.

I think, my friend, having members like you in this forum does not worry me. I am always attracted by important topics and publications, so I am here to learn and earn money.

• +1 1

Yes my friend you say right my all of newbies friends don't worry about that because my friends this is very light forum for everyone if you have proper knowledge about crypto forum then you create useful and informative posts in easy words and my friend in this way you never banned that's why my friends always follow the rules of this forum and get more knowledge by reading the posts of senior members .

The fairy of get a warning points and banned it's really good feeling fo all because they keep all users respect the rules and never break them at all to avoid any warning points can cause the ban of his acooand the lise of his wor