BTC Trading at 17.7k$ - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ridam

BTC Trading at 17.7k$

This year we have seen really bad dip in the price of Bitcoin. The price has dumped to 5k$(4870$-March 13 2020) during the start of pandemic and if anyone had bought btc at that price and hodl. It's massive gain here.

They would have gain more than 300% within 250days. Screenshot_2020-11-18-07-56-53-376_com.brave.browser.thumb.jpg.56bdcf18648ec8d19499ba707d56ba88.jpg

The price has pumped seriously and we are seeing Btc is very very Bullish. The recent crash of  Coinbase Exchange Clearly indicates huge number of People are coming to buy BTC.

You can look into the above tweet by CEO of Coinbase.

Screenshot_2020-11-18-07-48-45-581_com.brave.browser.thumb.jpg.0826bbaecca3c5ec4980038aa745258b.jpg

The price has broke out from the acending channel and price is getting very good support from the 17.2k level. Macd is looking Bullish.

What do you think about the coming btc price? Is this a  start of bullrun or we are going to see a crash?

• Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 3
  • +4 3
  • +5 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I am getting busier since the last night bro 😂 ! Again, check the connections between US Stock markets and BTC bullish trend. I think, crypto-community is already started to discuss regarding this matter too. Have a look at the chart, extreme bullish market is looking like to be on the way. 

1787304221_Screenshot-2020-11-18T083020_478.thumb.png.5684c46d182204024d564f65a8cda8db.png

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

1 hour ago, Whited35 said:

I think, crypto-community is already started to discuss regarding this matter too. Have a look at the chart, extreme bullish market is looking like to be on the way. 

1787304221_Screenshot-2020-11-18T083020_478.thumb.png.5684c46d182204024d564f65a8cda8db.png

Exactly, bull run has started and we are on the way to the moon 😜. Btc has reached 18.2k$. And Market Cap has reached Ath of more than 333B. Let's see how far we could go this time. It looks btc has way bigger potential than 2017 this time. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

Well, I think the outset of the bull run can be traced back to the moment BTC broke the barrier of $13K-14K, as when this happened we met "clear skies" due to the low volume traded above these levels. It still remains to be seen whether BTC will successfully test the upper line of the ascending channel. The big question now seems to be when the imminent correction will take place? whether it'll be once the price hits $20K or before this can even take place. Also, the fear-greed index is now indicating "extreme greed (91)", which can be seen as a possible sign of a coming correction. 

• +2 3
  • +3 1

3 hours ago, Jromz said:

Well, I think the outset of the bull run can be traced back to the moment BTC broke the barrier of $13K-14K, as when this happened we met "clear skies" due to the low volume traded above these levels. It still remains to be seen whether BTC will successfully test the upper line of the ascending channel. The big question now seems to be when the imminent correction will take place? whether it'll be once the price hits $20K or before this can even take place. Also, the fear-greed index is now indicating "extreme greed (91)", which can be seen as a possible sign of a coming correction. 

If we look the 4hour chart, pric has already broke the acending channel and it's shows the potential for further spike. Yes we are seeing correction at different level and it's important for the pump. And still the hype that was like in last run isn't created, If we see Google trends on Bitcoin search it's not that much higher than 2017. That makes me believe we are on the starting of bullrun.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

12 hours ago, Ridam said:

Exactly, bull run has started and we are on the way to the moon 😜. Btc has reached 18.2k$. And Market Cap has reached Ath of more than 333B. Let's see how far we could go this time. It looks btc has way bigger potential than 2017 this time. 

@Ridam Guys who have a huge BTC holdings are having "When the Lambo" mood 😂! I am just tracing the market momentum by putting the stop loss at the safest zone. Personally, I am still thinking like BTC will break all the previous records to  reach the highest price range ! 

• +1 1
  • +4 1

2 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

@Ridam Guys who have a huge BTC holdings are having "When the Lambo" mood 😂

Well I don't count on that 🤣. But I love seeing the performance of Bitcoin and Last time wheb btc was at this level, Ethereum was at significant price. But now it's lagging behind than previous trend, what do you think about the reason for this? 

• +4 1

17 minutes ago, Ridam said:

Well I don't count on that 🤣. But I love seeing the performance of Bitcoin and Last time wheb btc was at this level, Ethereum was at significant price. But now it's lagging behind than previous trend, what do you think about the reason for this? 

@Ridam ETH/BTC price strength is still stronger. In case of ETH price, there are several factors. I think DeFi craze did a lot before but when we see DeFi craze going down, price of ETH was also appeared to go down. Recent bullrun case for Bitcoin is highly significant as majority of BTC holders are still loving to hold BTC instead of selling the on the exchange platforms that has created the limited supply in the markets. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

As recently bitcoin did correction with its price and price is around 17k to 18k plus all this moment so i feel like bitcoin will hit 20k soon then there will be a huge dump on btc price as in 20k usd price of btc surely there will have lot of trader and holder to sell bitcoin immediately and convert it to usdt for buy more bitcoin..  But as it crypto market so anything can be happen anytime..               

• +2 1

10 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

As recently bitcoin did correction with its price and price is around 17k to 18k plus all this moment so i feel like bitcoin will hit 20k soon then there will be a huge dump on btc price as in 20k usd price of btc surely there will have lot of trader and holder to sell bitcoin immediately and convert it to usdt for buy more bitcoin..  But as it crypto market so anything can be happen anytime..               

Absolutely right that will be happening because every BTC holder will sell their amount and they will get a huge profit while the BTC will down so hard but it is also possible to hit more because we didn't predict it sometime we see a huge pump which we didn't expect..

• +1 1

11 hours ago, Whited35 said:

@Ridam ETH/BTC price strength is still stronger. In case of ETH price, there are several factors. I think DeFi craze did a lot before but when we see DeFi craze going down, price of ETH was also appeared to go down. Recent bullrun case for Bitcoin is highly significant as majority of BTC holders are still loving to hold BTC instead of selling the on the exchange platforms that has created the limited supply in the markets. 

Oh, that's the reason btc isn't making big correction if we compare to the last cycle. de-fi is on of my favourite development based on Blockchain and SmartContracts. But people are taking it as hype and it's seems like 2017icos.

11 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

The small correction is usual during the bulk run brother. These levels provides the support for up trend. 20k is target of many people and most will dump their holdings at that level. But if price managed to more higher than it, btc will make big record this year. 

And Talking about dump, I believe we won't see btc in previous cycle low level  these years. 

• +5 1

12 minutes ago, Ridam said:

Oh, that's the reason btc isn't making big correction if we compare to the last cycle. de-fi is on of my favourite development based on Blockchain and SmartContracts. But people are taking it as hype and it's seems like 2017icos.

Maybe, most of the people from the crypto community have not understood the core concepts and the essence of DeFi. Some DeFi platforms' hackings have given the negative impressions to the investors but developers have been already working hard to make the strongest blockchain architecture.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

9 hours ago, Whited35 said:

Maybe, most of the people from the crypto community have not understood the core concepts and the essence of DeFi. Some DeFi platforms' hackings have given the negative impressions to the investors but developers have been already working hard to make the strongest blockchain architecture.

Yes that's the point, De-Fi is still emerging in it's core development. I see the dedication of solidity developers for providing the best performance in Decentralized application 😀. And hacks will be with us as technology is getting more secured and so the hackers are. Because of hacks more security is adopted and project get even stronger. But common bugs on some Dapps causing performance gap should be considered by developers.

• +5 1

1 hour ago, Ridam said:

Because of hacks more security is adopted and project get even stronger. But common bugs on some Dapps causing performance gap should be considered by developers.

The common problem in the DeFi sphere is, once DApp gets updated rest of all users associated in a particular blockchain should update their software to the latest version otherwise bugs will still persist to the smart contracts. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

On 11/18/2020 at 4:38 PM, Ridam said:

If we see Google trends on Bitcoin search it's not that much higher than 2017. That makes me believe we are on the starting of bullrun.

@Ridam...If we look at the price of Bitcoin, it is very surprising to us.  Bitcoin's price has been rising day by day since last year.  Currently the price of Bitcoin has run bull.  Experts predicted the price of Bitcoin.  That is going to be true.  The users of Bitcoin are increasing day by day.  The price of Bitcoin will increase further this year

• +1 1

45 minutes ago, Cleaner said:

@Ridam...If we look at the price of Bitcoin, it is very surprising to us.  Bitcoin's price has been rising day by day since last year.  Currently the price of Bitcoin has run bull.  Experts predicted the price of Bitcoin.  That is going to be true.  The users of Bitcoin are increasing day by day.  The price of Bitcoin will increase further this year

Well we may see several correction in our journey of reaching ath this year but I think we will cross 19k mark before 2021. 

And talking about btc users yes it's increasing, several institution are coming for btc investment. Recently Ceo of Twitter also make investment in btc and we all know about the PayPal adoption news.

• +2 1

Bitcoin is a promising coin which has good potential in the Cryptocurrency marketplace and that is the reason why we are seeing good improvement in terms of it value day by day and i believe it can reach $20,000 before 2020 ends which is why i will suggest we take the risk and hold to see what the coin brings along because even many expert predicted bitcoin to be bullish by the end of the year 2020.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Bitcoin is making a new all time high soon and sadly I've read a few people that are making post trying to create doubts and do not understand where it is going to be. It doesn't matter but if you sell and wait for lower it can happen but you will still miss the low because of the disbelief. Those will buy again half the Bitcoin they had higher, although there is no need to create fud posts. Going against the trend is the first mistake and publicizing it only makes it worse for them.

Edited by Sykkuno

The coin is showing good performance in the Cryptocurrency marketplace and i think it will break the previous record this year because it is a good coin which has potential which is why i will like us to hold our because most of the altcoins are influenced with the price of bitcoin and since there is rise in the value of bitcoin definately other coins will rise also. I hope bitcoin hit $20k this year so that we can accumulate lots of profit.

• +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

20 hours ago, Oxygen99 said:

i will suggest we take the risk and hold to see what the coin brings along because even many expert predicted bitcoin to be bullish by the end of the year 2020.

19k looks the next target of the btc if we see the btc price at this moment and if we do break out of that price next AtH is going to be made this year. Though I'm not holding huge btc so that I could get max benefits from this pump but I do have small investment in btc and I'm waiting for the alts season after the btc Bull run.

17 hours ago, Sykkuno said:

, although there is no need to create fud posts. Going against the trend is the first mistake and publicizing it only makes it worse for them.

Investment and Buying completely depends upon the choice of the users. I'm making this post doesn't means I am making the fud and luring people to buy Btc. If you consider a discussion thread related to btc bull run is a fud then it's your misunderstanding.

• +3 1

The highest price at which I have ever traded bitcoin was $15K. I bought at $15.100 and sold at $15.334. I didn't dare to buy at above this price but there is a general opinion among people these days that bitcoin is not going to collapse anytime soon (at least not before a new record is set). If this turns out to be true, I plan to continue my day tradings in Yobit and buy bitcoin at $18K or $19K but I don't go beyond this price level because I don't want anyone to buy bitcoin from me at such an expensive price that he can't sell it. If we care about other traders, they will care about us too!

• +2 1

3 hours ago, Brushless4500KV said:

The highest price at which I have ever traded bitcoin was $15K. I bought at $15.100 and sold at $15.334. I didn't dare to buy at above this price but there is a general opinion among people these days that bitcoin is not going to collapse anytime soon (at least not before a new record is set). If this turns out to be true, I plan to continue my day tradings in Yobit and buy bitcoin at $18K or $19K but I don't go beyond this price level because I don't want anyone to buy bitcoin from me at such an expensive price that he can't sell it. If we care about other traders, they will care about us too!

Well saying particularly, I don't have such big investment to buy a btc at 15k$.  If you had bought at 15k level then it would have better to sell at 16k or more. It would have a really good profit for you and looking all the signs at 15 k level it was easy to predict market is going Bullish. How you have made profit successfully and it's really good point.

And do we need to care🤔 about other traders too? I haven't thought about that.

Just look at those sellers of Xrp who sold it at 3$ in 2017. The market took such big time to recover and still below 0.42$. So I think we should think about our own trade and let buyers think about their decision.

If you didn't sell at that level someone other will sell so there is no perfect way to stop that. 

• +2 1
  • +4 1

14 hours ago, Ridam said:

So I think we should think about our own trade and let buyers think about their decision.

You are right on this my friend because everyone has there own personal opinion on that issue then everyone should focus on there own personal analysis that will favour them and i will advise investors to hold on to there bitcoin because the market is at the rise which will make them hopefully earn good profit by the end of the year.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

14 minutes ago, Oxygen99 said:

You are right on this my friend because everyone has there own personal opinion on that issue then everyone should focus on there own personal analysis that will favour them and i will advise investors to hold on to there bitcoin because the market is at the rise which will make them hopefully earn good profit by the end of the year.

Exactly brother, in Crypto field we must have own analysis and our own decisions. As if we are investing our money in any assest the profit or loss will be ours. Some members are saying that this topic is a fud strategy which really makes me feel bad as there is no such thing here.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

49 minutes ago, Ridam said:

Exactly brother, in Crypto field we must have own analysis and our own decisions. As if we are investing our money in any assest the profit or loss will be ours. Some members are saying that this topic is a fud strategy which really makes me feel bad as there is no such thing here.

Sounds funny but never mind who says so because our level of experience varies from each other and that is why many people easily lose in this cryptoworld, for that reason just keep doing the good work my friend since the moderators are watching us all.

• +1 1

BetFury