Who Accepts Bitcoins in 2020? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Emma William

Who Accepts Bitcoins in 2020?

What companies and sites accept Bitcoin payments?

main-qimg-070f99d966b5a9f0c53a35666f593cde.jpg.44a1c00d8afc806981886c41072a4435.jpg

The most important challenge facing Bitcoin payment and the expansion of its use is the lack of adoption by companies and major websites.

Because of the volatility of Bitcoin, many companies and websites are reluctant to accept it.

However, this does not mean that there are no companies and stores that accept Bitcoin payments, but there are many of them and in different fields, in this article we will address the companies and sites that accept Bitcoin payments, which come as follows:

1. Microsoft

Microsoft has been accepting Bitcoin payments on its online Xbox store since 2014.

However, due to the fluctuations it temporarily stopped accepting it, then was re-accepted again.

Bill Gates commented on Bitcoin several times saying that Bitcoin is better than the traditional currency

2. GoldSilver

Through this site you can buy silver and gold by paying for bitcoin

Overstock
    This site is one of the most popular sites for buying electronics from the Internet in exchange for paying in Bitcoin
  4. CryptoPet
    This site is one of the most popular sites to buy pet supplies online in exchange for paying in Bitcoin
  5. KFC Canada

This site is one of the most popular sites for buying ready-to-eat food and drinks from the Internet in exchange for paying in Bitcoin
  6. Expedia

One of the sites that provide easy ways to get airline tickets and flights using Bitcoin.

Qusetion for you guys ! : Do you think that more companies will accept Bitcoin at 2021 ?

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 3
  • +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

Great to see big companies like these accept using bitcoin in their payments! and i think that there would be more and more companies accept using bitcoin especially when they see great companies as you mentioned in your topic accept using it.. and we shouldn't getting surprised if we see more governments and even banks accept using bitcoin in the near future! especially because of the numbers of people all around the world who believe in bitcoin's future is increasing day by day! 

• +2 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

@Emma William I think this is an interesting topic here. Its equally necessary to know which company accept bit coin. For me I know alot of companies have started accepting bit coin as it has become an important aspect of the current and the future of the economy the advent and the acceptance of bit coin will alleviate poverty and boost the early adoptors of bit coin in developing countries  

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

It's certainly inspiring that Bitcoin has been further expanding over the years to reach this worldwide important companies. I think this is only a sign of the brilliant future that is yet to come for Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. It's conceivable that more big companies will be joining to the list over the next year. It's also noteworthy that some small businesses are starting to take payments with cryptos.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

This topic is really helpful for a beginner like me, since my knowledge about bitcoin or cryptocurrency is not that broad, this really informed me that bitcoin is being accepted by some of the biggest companies in the world. I am really looking forward to learn more about it and also hoping that I will also experience on using cryptocurrency in different transactions.

I believe that not only companies will be more to use BTC currency but also, the whole world will go towards this currency and other cryptocurrencies.

We can not deny the importance that these currencies reached nowadays. When we are in 2020 and there are big and known enough companies who started to use cryptocurrencies in their trades and their payments that means their are serious plans to make the whole world demand on these cryptocurrencies in the near future.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

There are many companies, websites and stores that accept Bitcoin payments, and every day we hear about new sites such as Purse.io, which has become the best option for finding books in exchange for paying in Bitcoin. There are dozens of stores that are added daily to the list of stores that accept Bitcoin payment.

• +3 1

10 hours ago, Emma William said:

main-qimg-070f99d966b5a9f0c53a35666f593cde.jpg.44a1c00d8afc806981886c41072a4435.jpg

The most important challenge facing Bitcoin payment and the expansion of its use is the lack of adoption by companies and major websites.

Because of the volatility of Bitcoin, many companies and websites are reluctant to accept it.

However, this does not mean that there are no companies and stores that accept Bitcoin payments, but there are many of them and in different fields, in this article we will address the companies and sites that accept Bitcoin payments, which come as follows:

1. Microsoft

Microsoft has been accepting Bitcoin payments on its online Xbox store since 2014.

However, due to the fluctuations it temporarily stopped accepting it, then was re-accepted again.

Bill Gates commented on Bitcoin several times saying that Bitcoin is better than the traditional currency

2. GoldSilver

Overstock
    This site is one of the most popular sites for buying electronics from the Internet in exchange for paying in Bitcoin
  4. CryptoPet
    This site is one of the most popular sites to buy pet supplies online in exchange for paying in Bitcoin
  5. KFC Canada

This site is one of the most popular sites for buying ready-to-eat food and drinks from the Internet in exchange for paying in Bitcoin
  6. Expedia

One of the sites that provide easy ways to get airline tickets and flights using Bitcoin.

Qusetion for you guys ! : Do you think that more companies will accept Bitcoin at 2021 ?

Well the above names of company you list are well recognized company, if they will adopt Bitcoin, as a method of payment i think that will increase and dominate their company to the next level.

• Useful or interesting 1

11 hours ago, Omar98 said:

I believe that not only companies will be more to use BTC currency but also, the whole world will go towards this currency and other cryptocurrencies.

We can not deny the importance that these currencies reached nowadays. When we are in 2020 and there are big and known enough companies who started to use cryptocurrencies in their trades and their payments that means their are serious plans to make the whole world demand on these cryptocurrencies in the near future.

Yeah and i think so too i think it's only a matter of time! There is a rule that says everything is serious. People need some time to accept it! This is what happens with us with the cryptocurrency project ... in the end everyone will be dealing with the cryptocurrency project!

• +1 1

As the popularity of crypto world increase on day by day while the bitcoin value plus demand then we can be sure that in future there will have lot of company again that accept bitcoin as well as another coin..  As paypal accept bitcoin recently so we can hope that soon some big company will accept  bitcoin   and might some country too..      

• +1 1
  • +3 1

The last big internet banking who accept bitcoin and crypto currency in general is the PayPal it's a great news of crypto because the PayPal is one of the famous bank in the world and all use this one,plus other website you mentioned in your post 

I would enjoy if the e-commerce like amazon, alibaba also accepts cryptocurrencies. Those many companies like paypal, microsoft, dell and many other companies has accepted bitcoins then their might be certain thing they have seen from the bitcoin which will make the price really high. So, you should also start using bitcoin and teach every member of family.

• -1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The Bitcoin evolution process is increasing year after year! In 2020, we saw that PayPal has become an agreement to accept and send Bitcoin through it! This is definitely very important news for the cryptocurrency project as a whole! And we will see in the coming years that many countries will accept Bitcoin payments! Because it is more than sending or receiving through banks!

This is great, and the bitcoin is improving by time and we hope to see more financial sectors and companies to adopt the use of cryptocurrency around the  world, and ease our transaction virtually and unrecognized and no limit. 

Yes, you are right, my friend, and the next is better .. as cryptocurrencies will occupy the future whether we like it or not, in addition to the places I mentioned, there are many other places that have become dealing with cryptocurrencies such as Paypal Exchange Company and day after day you will find that companies dealing with cryptocurrencies will increase

There are many companies and websites accept bitcoins.In this content I will introduce you which companies and websites accept crypto currency. Bellow I mentioned the names of companies and websites:-

1. Microsoft
  2. GoldSilver

3. Overstock
  4. CryptoPet
    KFC Canada
  5. Expedia

It's a good news for cryto users is Paypal also accept crypto currency now.

@Emma William here provides us a useful information. Most of the new members here don't know about the functionality and importance of cryptocurrencies and their mind set can be changed by this type of information and posts. Now a days the importance and value of cryptocurrencies are increasing and most of the companies and large organizations like Microsoft, gold silver, and crytopet, are accepting bitcoins.

And now many more are accepting the Bitcoin. Not even the Bitcoin there are many which are now accepting many cryptocurrencies...

Cryptocurrency technology began to grow and spread this year after the Bitcoin price reached these record levels, and recently Tesla began accepting Bitcoin payments for the purchase of its cars, and this is evidence of the start of widespread adoption of this technology.

my dear friend I want to tell you that this is the achievement of the Bitcoin and at this time the Bitcoin has too much high investment and the cryptocurrency market is leading with the Bitcoins trade so bitcoin is a global currency at this time

The last major internet banking that accepts bitcoin and crypto currency in general is PayPal. This is fantastic news for crypto because PayPal is one of the most well-known banks in the world, and everybody uses it, as well as the other websites you listed in your article.

Of course, we are witnessing more spread of the Bitcoin currency and this is good news that we hear every day. I think that we will witness dealing with Bitcoin in all areas of our lives, whether in the purchase of food in clothes and other things, so I try very hard to gain a lot of information because I believe that the currency of the future is only cryptocurrencies.

hello friend thanks a lot for sharing your information about Kim soo cryptocurrencies acceptance all over the world yes the value of cryptocurrency is increased everyday so that's why it's worth is increased everyday number of people are there to trust on the him number of websites and organisation start working in crypto 

On 11/18/2020 at 3:23 AM, Emma William said:

1. Microsoft

2. GoldSilver

Overstock
  4. CryptoPet
  5. KFC Canada

6. Expedia

Thank you for sharing this useful information actually I have joined this forum in previous month that's why I do not have much information about the cryptotalk I am a student and this is my first online job experience and I am very thankful to this so that I have learnt lot of things from the experience member and they are a lot of informative post that give me good guidance.

• +3 1

The present era is the modern age. In this modern age, people do modern things. Many work online to earn a living. I also work online. I earned $ 1000 BTC from crypto at one go. I invested $ with Telegram. I converted crypto into money with the bank. General Chat Chat LoungThe way the crypto currency is advancing suggests that there will be more growth in the future.