Litecoin price movements. - Page 2 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Litecoin price movements.

I am just viewing this topic. It is top tier @Calvinpriva

Studying both graphs of Litecoin as well as bitcoin, there are huge similarities in both movements especially more recently. BTC going to a new high will play a big difference in Litecoin reaching up to $100 this year. For me, it will be tough a little but I can't rule it out 

• +4 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

This is biggest online currency trading their price change with time to time and this is useful for the users and we can earn lots of money by using it. Now a days its increases 15% and their price increases day by day. So we should prefer it than other currencies

You are right @Raqeebzy. I do not think LTC will increase to $100 this year, although there are still several days but it is not increasing rapidly. If BTC continues to influence LTC we will probably see it at +$92 but otherwise, we will see it below $80 after a few days.

• +3 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

10 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

You are right @Raqeebzy. I do not think LTC will increase to $100 this year, although there are still several days but it is not increasing rapidly. If BTC continues to influence LTC we will probably see it at +$92 but otherwise, we will see it below $80 after a few days.

Litecoin is a complete BTC prototype in almost every procedure, it is largely influenced by BTC movements and Litecoin going to new heights will be dependent on the former. Personally, I haven't seen the 2019 halving have much impact on the LTC market 

• Useful or interesting 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

From what I saw in Yobit charts, I can say that LTC shows more or less the same kind of behavior like ETH and BTC. This coin follows sine-like movements (like sine waves) with some big waves that happen occasionally. Now, LTC can be a proper choice for day traders because it has 2 or 3 fluctuations per day. I think this pattern for LTC will continue until bitcoin breaks a new record and after that it is unknown whether bitcoin goes even higher or not. By the time bitcoin sets a new ATH, Litecoin is supposed to hit $100.

• +1 1

@Calvinpriva before btc bullrun i never thought  ltc would be able cross up 90 usd this year but its surprise history because after 3 years btc over it ATH which lead all coin price high as you predicted.. As now a days btc look stable which mean there have might another bullrun that can lead litecoin up 100 usd i think..               

Litecoin price movement this days is some how, the price do increase and also decrease badly, but It do pump up with high potential, it is now that is the best time to invest in it when the price value falls, but someone has to invest a lot on it to earn much profits.

On 12/5/2020 at 10:17 AM, Brushless4500KV said:

From what I saw in Yobit charts, I can say that LTC shows more or less the same kind of behavior like ETH and BTC. This coin follows sine-like movements (like sine waves) with some big waves that happen occasionally. Now, LTC can be a proper choice for day traders because it has 2 or 3 fluctuations per day. I think this pattern for LTC will continue until bitcoin breaks a new record and after that it is unknown whether bitcoin goes even higher or not. By the time bitcoin sets a new ATH, Litecoin is supposed to hit $100.

I have closely studied these coin not only on yobit but like two different exchange sites also, the similarities are so close only that the value and price fluctuations in LTC is a bit less 

On 12/7/2020 at 10:54 AM, Biojay said:

Litecoin price movement this days is some how, the price do increase and also decrease badly, but It do pump up with high potential, it is now that is the best time to invest in it when the price value falls, but someone has to invest a lot on it to earn much profits.

Litecoin movement may be in line with Bitcoin, if Bitcoin pumps litecoin also pumps, but it has a very high potential to be high because of it stability and how reliable it is, it one of the best coin I like 

• +3 1

Could this mean that the Litecoin whales are themselves Bitcoin whales? And that the decline in one of the two currencies will inevitably affect the other currency? I do not think so, because there has been a period in which the price of Litecoin has decreased, but Bitcoin has maintained its price for a good period.

• +3 1