Some tips for beginners that can help you. - Page 31 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Michar1

Some tips for beginners that can help you.

As a new member you have read this information, it's really very useful.
Thank you for this information that we can benefit from, members should follow these steps .

• +2 1

In this forum, if you create useful and meaningful posts and topics, members will give you a good response and a good reputation.
If we enjoy the work we do , we can definitely create good and high-quality publications because our hearts and minds are in it.

Certainly, we must search for useful and attractive topics that benefit everyone and attract them. We must unleash creativity and search for non-repeating topics, and we must adhere to the rules of writing, such as starting with large letters when starting with the topic 

This post is excellent and useful in general, particularly for new members of this forum. Furthermore, the partner must join and operate in all areas of the meeting, as well as request assistance if necessary.

My dear friend explains this topic more important information that members of the forum can follow, especially new beginners who do not know where to start

These tips are really useful . We must choose our topics carefully and use the search feature found in the forum to ensure that the topic does not previously exist because the repeated topic will be deleted by the mediators . We must also explain the issue in a simple way and in an easy language so that all members can understand the topic and benefit from or respond to it appropriately .

In fact, my friend, as a beginner, I thank you very much for this valuable and useful information for creating distinctive topics. I will adhere to these tips given your experience here in this forum. I wish you good luck, my dear friend. 

If you are a beginner you must follow the rules and regulations of the forum to be able to work in the forum, take time to make the first 100 posts to do them well and they do not delete the post them, these tips will help you take the first steps in the forum and so on. succeed in the best platform to earn money and the most import knowledge because it will be for a lifetim.

Yah shure sir, it's amazing tips for  all biginners, you are nice man that's share a great experience with others users of cryptotalk family. 

Its help more to grow more and way of earning is best. 

krakenimages-Y5bvRlcCx8k-unsplash(fBMBgAKuU9j).jpg

It is a very important post for beginners so that they have enough knowledge to work in the world of cryptocurrencies. We always need these useful topics. You my friend always pay attention and make sure before posting, commenting or commenting.

As a newcomers it is good before we start working on this forum to know the rules and regulations of this forum. When we start working on this forum, first of all we have to follow the rules and regulations.Then we should read our senior's post so that we can get some knowledge about this forum and get ideas. Then we should make a post whose words are very simple. Other members of this forum have no difficulty in understanding as we're communicating in English.

Hello my friend, thank you for this useful information. I have given some important advice for beginners to get down to business and present
  The best and get the good reputation
Good luck everyone.

@Ram96 Very well said dear. Before understanding the post main point is understand the rules and regulation of the forum when you will be fully skilled you will be successful. 

Hi my dear friend thank for sharing this use content and useful post with us I'm very glad you care about us and this information help us in our experiences and how we arer express our feeling so I thing it's very useful 

Welcome to Dear friend. Thank you for this useful tips really, all of US abide by the particular user beginner's new. We can do not forget that reading an important role, it is the source of very well for information.

Congratulations for this important achievement in your account, if you have already completed the 100 publications but not yet complete the 20 daily publications you can continue publishing until you reach the 20 but if you have already completed the 20 publications of the day you must wait until tomorrow to make the 20 publications that will be paid after 7 days.

For your information this type of the tips that the beginner should keep in mind in order to make sure that their content is created on the right manner in this forum according to the standard guidelines. In addition to this when you create a comment make sure that you finish it off with the period good luck all of you.

Hello my dear friend, hope you are well,  thank you dear for this information as this distinguished publication explains the most important notes that were written by members, especially new members. We have to understand the topics well in order to benefit from them greatly. Best of luck

This is a very good job well done, im a newbie member and taking a look at you work it reealy help thanks.making mistakes is the problem the newbie are facing but this topic will help.

Hi my friend first you read well and answer properly and avoid copies and paste because that leads to your ban
And does not violate the rules and regulations of the Forum

I'm new to this wonderful platfarm and I don't have much knowledge and information about your topic because I'm still learning things about crypto world and as well as about cryptotalk so sorry from my side because I'm still trying to understand things happen in cryptotalk.