Some tips for beginners that can help you. - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Michar1

Some tips for beginners that can help you.

Thank you for this information. This post explains the most important notes that must be followed by members, especially new members

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +4 1

As a new member they said learning never stop so we are here to learn as well as earn money too the only thing that matters is believe in yourself there is no limit to what you can achieve 

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

Here is asked for some tips for beginners. Some tips for beginners are that,

First complete 100 posts as a training and learning about this forum.

Don't violate the rules and regulations of forum.

Don't copy the poats of others and copy them.

• +1 2
  • +5 1

A nice post from you my friend .. Every beginner needs these advice .. I agree not to copy and paste and write broad headlines .. This leads to immediate ban .. I add to your advice reading because it is important and a good source of information ..

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Thanks for the post.  And we are fine I guess.  I happen to know most of the reminders you wrote, except the 4 and 5 ones.  But I will try to read the forum rules again. 

Thanks for the post.  And we are fine I guess.  I happen to know most of the reminders you wrote, except the 4 and 5 ones.  But I will try to read the forum rules again. 

• -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

This post is generally excellent and valuable, particularly for new members in this forum. What's more, the companion must enter and work in all pieces of the gathering and request help in the event that he needs it.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

In the beginning, you have to understand the rules well, and when writing a post you must write it in a clear language, and this is one of the necessities and the post information must be useful and appropriate and do not copy any post at all

• +1 1

I am a member and I am not a beginner, however when I see such publications I hasten to read them and I always try to learn all the advice so that I know everything about cryptocurrencies because there is always information that we do not know, we must all hurry to know everything about our work so that we do not face loss.

Thank you very much, my friend, for this wonderful post, which provides an opportunity for beginners to participate in the forum to be effective members and are able to achieve the desired benefit.

• +1 1

Much appreciated mate, for this stunning directing post. As new client here in this astounding discussion. It is actually a supportive post.I am as yet attempting to locate some accomplished individuals so I could take in something from them. What's more, I am adapting so numerous new things in this astonishing discussion.

I want to appriciate you my dear friend for your topic it will be helpful to new members i also want to tell you  my new members some tips to become good member in this forum  you have to read all the rules of this forum before to start working and you need to learn about posts and forum you need to learn  before to post anything in this forum and read all the comments And you will get the information about the forum.

• +5 1

Thank you so much friend that you shared the important rules for new comers.As a new bigginer these rules  helpful for me because i am also learning and did not awared from these rules.I want add some information for new comers.Be careful and avoid from double comments in single topic because it's only single comment count.Your post should be in English language not accept any other language.

• +1 2

These informative words are usefull but i add something in it to make it more useful. Beginners work hard and give their attention and some time to this forum to understand and implimit the informations.

• +1 1

These are some of the tips that the beginner should keep in mind in order to make sure that their content is created on the right manner in this platform according to the standard guidelines. In addition to this when you create a comment make sure that you finish it off with the period. This can also ensure that your comments are not deleted by the moderators.

• +1 2

All points you mentioned here are good because it was very useful for us they give us has a separate place in crypto if we follow all the rules given by you so keep follow all advice. Thank you again for giving us this information.

• +1 1

Their are a lot of tips which  will help the newbies  in the forum,but I will take this part which is searching, making a research before you should post in this forum is the best way which will keep you moving in the track to avoid been warned or get banned from the forum.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

On 11/17/2020 at 11:38 PM, Michar1 said:

Hello, how are you friends, I hope you are well on this occasion, I want to share some tips that can help you so much to have a good post.
Well first of all keep in mind that there are certain points that we must take into account if you want to know in depth about each one of them you will find them anchored at the beginning of each section.
How to get a good post?
You can follow the following tips.
1. Look for a topic that can make the reader feel attracted to read, you can look for one that is causing people to talk. Do not forget that it must be something of your own.
2.When searching for a topic keep in mind that it must be written by you, so after having your topic selected you can make a summary of what impacted you pro in your own words.
3. Avoid copying and pasting, this can be easy and fast to do but keep in mind that it is not valid and if you want to avoid consequences, better not do it.
4. You can put some hallucinatory image of what you are writing this will also make the readers feel attracted.
5.Avoid placing bold letters believe me that would seem strange but it is not recommended to do so.
6.Remember that when starting a topic do not forget the capital letter.

These are some tips that could help you, remember to give me a like if you liked and served this post.

Take care and see you soon, CHAO.

Thanks for your valuable tips.These tips are very useful for everyone, especially for new members. If they follow these tips, they will be able to post much better quality. Now there are many new members who are copying and pasting it.They should follow these tips.

• +4 1
  • +5 1

These tips are the most important thing that a beginner should follow in order to compose posts with useful content and discuss topics of interest to individual members of the forum.
Creating new topics is always a problem for members.
And they need a solution that shows them step-by-step what to do!

Beginners must read whole topic to have understanding regarding the fact that the creator of the topic is trying to tell about. There are a lot of posts here which guide the beginners, so they should read them to make it easier for them to learn 

Good tips for beginners and also for older members too,it's good to make people are those from time to time and avoid to break the rules and get a warning points can cause the ban of your account and lose all your work in few time

• +2 1

This tips are very important for all and specially for beginner.It is very useful for them.I like to add something more with that.That is patience and hard work.Beginners should follow all the tips with patience and hard work.You are right my buddy we should research before we post.Our post should be unique.And thank you so much for your information.

Thank you so much friend for your precious information. New member always tend to think about it. Cause they don't know lot of things about this forum. So such as post will be helpful for them.

The most useful tips are to respect the rules of the forum to avoid warning points and not have any problems. Respect the community so as not to have problems with people and that they do not report you. Work very well because if you don't you will receive negative ratings and  you will not receive your payment.  Those are the most important tips to avoid having any problems in this forum, follow those tips and you will never have problems.

Edited by Brandonsaw
  • +2 1

Beginning time is very important for every newbies. They are not known about this plateform so they don't worry about its it's SOPs because it is very friendly environment for everyone.