Creating replies on old topics! - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Vidyut29

Creating replies on old topics!

I see no much problem in commenting old topics as long as you're contributing with something relevant to the thread. In order to ensure this it's a good idea to read a good number of answers in the thread. Otherwise, one would be just repeating what others have already said. 

• +3 1

You won't face any problem because moderators haven't done anything to these posts that means we are free to post in the old topics. But I find old topics more useful because there are many replies and we can learn many things learning all the replies in the post.

• +2 1

There is no problem with an old topic as long as it is available in the forum. Even you should get proper rating in your comments. The old topics are better than the new one's in many ways. There is even a chance that the new topic is already existing that's why it got deleted. Your comment will be deleted with the topic. And no one wants that.

Hy mate don't worry about this problems because I think that responding the old topic is useful because they are topic of high value and forum suggest them constantly and interaction on them .I think that we should always send the post useful and informative at this forum . because we get the good reputation at this forum and learn knowledge about the crypto talk forum.thr old topics is very helpful for the begginer than we read and send the post .it is very helpful and informative post .

• +2 1

I Dont think you have problem with that in this forum you are free too comment in any topic both new and old if the topic make sense even due is 2019 topic you can comment 

Actually you can reply on old topics on this forum as long as the post is still available for members to comment on. One should just make sure his comments post should be related to what the topic is about. The post would have been deleted by the administrators if they don't want members most especially the beginners to comment on the topic again.

You can respond to any useful topic here without any problems. Just try to comment with useful words for you and others and not frequent from other members, and you will not face any problem. The goal of the forum is to achieve the maximum benefit from knowledge and profit at the same time. For that topic that you think is useful to others, publish it.

On 11/17/2020 at 6:20 PM, Vidyut29 said:

Hello friends,how are you?

Actually i have a doubt on this forum.I just want to know can i make replies on old topics? If i do this then will i have to face any problems?

There is no problem in responding to the old topics, but I advise you that your comment is useful and constructive and that you do not deviate from the original post topic so that your comment is not subject to deletion or negative rating.

If you answer the old question, you will not have any problem. But you will be warned. But you should know the rules of this ferum well.  It is better not to answer the subject a second time.

On 11/17/2020 at 10:20 PM, Vidyut29 said:

Actually i have a doubt on this forum.I just want to know can i make replies on old topics? If i do this then will i have to face any problems?

Hey mate, I don't see any problem reply at old topic in this forum, I say it will be better comment on old topic in this forum because I saw if we comment old topic than our comment not deleted too much but if we comment fresh topic than our deleted ratio increase.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

There is no problem to reply on old topics .Actually I think It is more good for us to reply on old topics and I usually try to do comments on old topics as they are with most number of replies and are valid and will not be deleted by the moderator.So there is less chance of wasting of your comment If you reply to old topics.Important thing is that you should do the relevant comments that should be useful.Good Luck!

• +3 1

You can reply to any topic which is new or old but your comment must have correct information about topic and in details. I advice you that do not make posts on old topic because it is deleted by moderator so your reply also delete. 

You should try to reply new topic and posts must be helpful, useful and knowledgeable. 

I don’t think that you are being blamed for this. And it is good to ask. You can comment on any old topic of months or years, at least you can comment on it. Because it is a topic for discussion, and you may not know much, so you will find some old issues and benefit from them. All these publications are not for staying as they are, but for expressing your opinion on the subject and discussing it and showing the flaw and the correct one.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Actually you should not make post on old topics. The reason is most of the topics have a purpose and after two three month the purpose of the topic is over and your comment is useless.  Once I tried to comment on most replied topics and in this attempt I commented on old post and then what the moderators gave me warning point.

Well you can atleast with no worries but however there are events that are already so old that its over and few of them are still applicable just be careful what you are doing so you dont blame the people without realizing that thing was old.

Yes you can because you need to be careful about so many things right now there are so many things that are happening that we should be able to prove that would change loads of things because there are so many ways to which you can be able to curate that right thing that would work for you perfectly so to me old topics sometimes are closed and if they are still open then you can post on them if its necessary not repeating the same thing over and over

• +4 2

Yes, basically!  Don’t worry about these issues because feedback on the old topic is useful because they are high value topics and the forum recommends constant and conversations about them I Yes Basically!  Of course I think we should always post this post in a useful and informative forum.  Because we have a good reputation in this forum and learn about crypto talk forums.

• Useful or interesting 1

It seems to me that you will not have any problem responding to old or outdated topics, only that you must provide information on that topic and not on others, but then you can limit or answer that topic calmly that nothing bad will happen.

On 11/17/2020 at 6:20 PM, Vidyut29 said:

You can respond to any topic you want, no matter how old, but it must be available to respond and the response should be good and contain new information

• +4 1

in my opinion, this matter is because of the content material of the topic. if the content material is critical and new people need to know it, we can reactivate it by using commenting on it, but there are posts that have grow to be vain after a long term due to the fact they were published, so commenting on them is useless

The truth is we do have so many topics and one of them is the one that we have already closed but to me we  must be able to build in something that is far much easier and to me lets try and make sure that we are able to build in the right idea of a proliferation. If a topic has been closed then that is that you are suppose to not post in them , in fact you cannot be able to post on a closed topic so some old topics still work but some other dont so that would be the case to work with so to me we need to just avoid that , but if its open you can continue posting in them.

• +5 1

Hello my friend,
Certainly, you can easily comment on any topic you want, whether old or new, but commenting on new topics is more motivating because old topics have taken their right from comments by virtue of time ..
Good luck

• +5 1

Replying on older post is fine, and you won't face any problem. More importantly it somehow helps the other members since if you reply on older post it will automatically pop up in the first page. And also, you can use it as reference, and get tips from it.

• +4 1
  • +5 1

For sure you can reply to any post not only the old ones. And in my opinion, answering on old topics is best and better than answering on new ones because the old topics is for sure verified by the mods so your comment won't be uncounted or deleted but on the other hand some of the new topics are being deleted that is why you might not earn anything for some of your comments because the topic was deleted or not verified.

• +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Hello friends! You should simply follow the rules and avoid to abuse comments and posts and cant break the rules of foram otherwise you banned ...so there is no problem to reply old topics but you should follow the rules..