Creating replies on old topics! - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Vidyut29

Creating replies on old topics!

You don't need to worry about it. And if you only post on old topics, then it will prove beneficial for you. Because there are many people who post on the topics created by beginners who are against the rules of this forum, which results in their topic being deleted along with many replies. And if you post only on the old topic, then it will save your post from being deleted. 

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

no problem. You can reply to old topics.
The problem is only when you break the forum rules will you be given warnings and you may be banned.
good luck my friend.

• +5 1

I believe that is certainly not a significant issue on the off chance that you answer on old points.. observe the guidelines and guidelines. You present your remarks accurately and adhere to the principles and policy led by the Crypto talk. You can comment on them, and you will get a good reputation because many people comment on them.

• +1 1

I think that we should only answer old topics when said topics have not lost usefulness or when they do not have a large number of responses, because if it is a very common topic, no matter how good a writer you are, you will tend to respond to similar or equal answers to other members, running the risk that your publication will be eliminated, so the best option is to participate in relatively new topics making sure that these topics have already been evaluated by the moderators, since if you answer on a topic that is later eliminated, your answer will also be eliminated . And finally, what I recommend and that will help you a lot to have a good reputation is that you create your own topics from time to time since in this way you generate movement in the forum through the participation of other members.

• Useful or interesting 1

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

On 11/18/2020 at 12:35 AM, Vidyut29 said:

Ok.Thanks for your valuable opinion.If this is good for my account and our forum then i will reply to old topics to appears its on the top.So i will do reply on old topics 

Thank you for this. This is also may question, if ever that I commented on some old topics will I get ban? But thank you for answering it, I am now relieve that I will not get ban if I comment/reply on old topics. Thank you for this! This is very helpful to some new members, like me ;)

Please rate my comment ❤️

I think if you use older posts as an example or reference you can use it. However if you use it as it is it may cause you to get warning points. Avoid plagiarism at all cause.

You can reply to any topic and there you can put your valuable opinion. As long as the topic is open, you can share your knowledge on that. It's secure to posts on old topic than on newer. These days newer posts are mostly repeatitive and they have chances of getting deleted. 

• +3 1

No friend, you will not have any problem commenting on old topics. The posts that are still active can be commented and you will not have any problem! In the forum rules they do not talk about this topic.

• +1 1

If you think the old topic has a great valuable content be sure to reply and give it a reputation! replying on an old topic will put it in the top of the lists again and others will get to see that old topic as well and gain knowledge like you did 

• +2 1

If there will be problem then the moderators should write post about it or closed the topic if they don't want further replies. But I think we can make post in those old topics if the moderators haven't closed that topic. I have posted many replies in the old topics but I haven't faced any problem or you can contact to the moderators about it they might clear you.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

I think yes you can without any problems I do the same all the time and to be honest with you I prefer the old topic than new one because of quality and in general I don't care if it's new or old if the topic is interesting it's all for me,work like that and don't care about that

• +3 1

Yes it's fine to create reply on the old topics but the main thing is that we have to take care of rules if we respect the rules so then there is nothing to worry about but I will suggest you to keep focus on making good topic because in this way you will learn more about cryptocurrency..

• +2 1

On 11/17/2020 at 5:20 PM, Vidyut29 said:

Hello friends,how are you?

Actually i have a doubt on this forum.I just want to know can i make replies on old topics? If i do this then will i have to face any problems?

Aa long as you can find the reply button then you can reply on any topic you wish. However you should ensure that you have a solid understanding of what the topic is talking about before posting into it.

Yes you can post comment on old topics. When I started my journey on this platform I made it a point that I go through all the old topics first so that I would understand the functioning of this platform from the past to the present. So it is definitely ok to post on old topics. Also make sure that you are not spam commenting on the post as this could lead to warning points and deletion of post.

• +2 1

On 11/17/2020 at 6:20 PM, Vidyut29 said:

Actually i have a doubt on this forum.I just want to know can i make replies on old topics? If i do this then will i have to face any problems?

Yes, old topics can be answered. There is no problem in responding to any topic. It is important that the response matches the terms of the forum

Undoubtedly you can make post in old topics. It doesn’t harm Your account and there is no restrictions to reply in an old topic. Sometimes i do comment in some old useful topics. You can do too

I would simply advice that you make your posts on old topics rather than on new ones as a beginner, I am not trying to discriminate but it is better as old posts hardly gets deleted unlike the new ones that gets deleted with your posts. I am saying this because I have learnt alot on this platform and I have been a victim countless times from having my post deleted and you know the pains of seeing your efforts going down the drain after you have dine such a wonderful job of writing a creative content.

No problem if you want to comment on old topics, but my recommendation is to only do it when the information in the post is still valid because it makes no sense to comment on things that have changed and are no longer relevant.
Only make your post according to the rules of the forum and you will not have problems.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Hello. I think first that you should be completely confident in the forum. I think you can comment on any post that you would like to share your opinion on, or even your evaluation of it.

On 17.11.2020 at 19:20, Vidyut29 said:

I don't think so. Some topics may be forgotten, but also may become vital in some months/year(s). It is no crime to restart speaking about something actual after a period of time.

Yes, you can, but within the limits of the conditions and laws set in the forum as a whole
I hope you are familiar with it
Yes, you can respond and participate in discussions and express your opinion on old topics without fear, but the topics should not be topics that violate the rules of the forum so that these topics are not deleted and thus your responses that you worked hard on and put there
That is why you must be careful in dealing with it and also be smart in choosing the topics that you participate in
Good luck everyone and you are always welcome here in the forum

• +1 1

You can write responses within all the available topics within this forum even if they are old and you will not encounter any inclusions as long as your responses are useful and are not considered spam

BetFury                                                   

Yes, my friend, you can respond to any topic, whether it is old or not. This is useful because if we go back and comment on the old topics, they will not be forgotten and we will always see them. What is important is that your response is of benefit to everyone in this forum.

On 11/18/2020 at 12:20 AM, Vidyut29 said:

Nothing at all. You can comment on any posts here as long as that posts is not yet locked, moderators are locking a posts when the post is already resolved by the other answers on it. You can easily know if the topic is already lock if there is a padlock sign on it.

• +1 1

Many old topics are still relevant today so it is not about idea to make a post on those topics as long as what's your posting is related and is current with what is happening. There are topics that have been created for a very long time but can be made reference to with what is happening right now

• +1 1