Thing I don't understand about rank system of this forum - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mridul Rahman

Thing I don't understand about rank system of this forum

Hello everyone. As i joined this forum a month ago i have noticed most of the things of this forum. But i don't understand exceptional ranking system. I have seen in "about forum" section the rankings according to number of posts. I found some of the ranking exceptional like "Explainer","Dreamer","Legendary saiyan". I don't understand how these ranking works. These are not in the forum ranking topic. I hope the seniors know about this. So please make me clear about it. Hoping for the answers.

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 10
  • +2 7
  • +3 5
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

My friend, the ranking system within the forum is completely clear and understandable. When you join the forum, you do not have any rank, and your rank is classified according to the number of posts that you write and you can understand everything from the rules

My friend, the ranking system within the forum is completely clear and understandable. When you join the forum, you do not have any rank, and your rank is classified according to the number of posts that you write and you can understand everything from the rules

• +1 6
  • +2 2
  • +3 3

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

11 hours ago, Nezar said:

I understand that ranking as i am now a member. But as i said about those different ranking like Explainer or dreamer which is my question. I guess those are given as a gift to those members, isn't it?

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

5 minutes ago, Mridul Rahman said:

I understand that ranking as i am now a member. But as i said about those different ranking like Explainer or dreamer which is my question. I guess those are given as a gift to those members, isn't it?

I still don't understand the type of ranking you are talking about. The type of ranking system I know depends on your useful posts in the forum. I don't know any ranking system like 'Explainer or dreamer'

• +1 2
  • +3 1

3 minutes ago, scofield64 said:

I still don't understand the type of ranking you are talking about. The type of ranking system I know depends on your useful posts in the forum. I don't know any ranking system like 'Explainer or dreamer'

@scofield64Mate i have seen really. Those are senior members with high reputation.  I think they might got it for their excellent work in this forum as an extra tag. I don't know if i am right. Still not clearing my thoughts.

• +1 2

My friend, ranks are given to members in the forum depending on the number of posts they make only, and it has nothing to do with the reputation they get in the ranking system because there are other forums that depend on promoting membership on reputation points as well

Some people change the default titles for the ranks that were set by the forum administration and this is not good. It is great to see the file order escalate thanks to the useful posts that we do without our interference, so I advise you to keep your default rank

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

1 hour ago, magd said:

Some people change the default titles for the ranks that were set by the forum administration and this is not good. It is great to see the file order escalate thanks to the useful posts that we do without our interference, so I advise you to keep your default rank

Now i understand. They themselves changed that. But how do they do it. It is given by the moderators. Is there any option given after reaching any rank?? I will keep my default rank. Thanks for advise brother.

• +1 1

When you see some ranking name like super sayan and more it's the personal modification from user because any one can modify and add the words he want to his ranking, I have many time modify my ranking as I want and return to the Normal ranking from default forum

• +1 1
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

I think that this ranking is not specific to the forum, but I read about it somewhere, when you reach a certain rank, you can customize your profile and then you can write whatever you want, such as "sincere" or "dreamer" or "Sayan" or anything else you choose, but certainly this will not Changes your real rank in the forum.

• +1 1

If you don't understand about ranking system I will tell you about ranking system I think there are many posts about ranking, by the way each members has their rank regarding to their number of posts like when you join this forum your rank will be newbie after completion 100 post you will be in Jr members after 300 posts you will be members after completion 1 thousands posts you will get full members rank so it's based on your posts..

• +1 1
  • +2 2

When you reach a good number of post on this platform, you become a senior member and then it is up to you to change your name according to the rank of your personal interest. But one thing that you need to keep in mind is that you are not going to get any kind of additional payment from this platform for attaining a particular rank. This means that each member on this platform is viewed as one. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

All of those ratings you saw are probably the ones that the members created for themselves as the admins don't give such outrageous ranks, to people but rather one's that the member has merited.

• +1 1

The ranking that you are given in the platform is dependent on the number of posts that you have made, and therefore as you make more and more posts you will then be able to level up and achieve senior member and so forth. However you are also able to change the name of your rank in your settings in order to make it more personalized to you and these are the different ones that you are seeing, such as my ranking, which i personally edited to say so. It is a nice touch that allows you to personalize your profile. Hope this is able to help answer your question and clear up some of the confusion. 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 11/17/2020 at 9:03 PM, Mridul Rahman said:

Hello everyone. As i joined this forum a month ago i have noticed most of the things of this forum. But i don't understand exceptional ranking system. I have seen in "about forum" section the rankings according to number of posts. I found some of the ranking exceptional like "Explainer","Dreamer","Legendary saiyan". I don't understand how these ranking works. These are not in the forum ranking topic. I hope the seniors know about this. So please make me clear about it. Hoping for the answers.

Hi friend this is a nice topic to discuss about I also had the same question because I  am a newbie in this platform and I have learn alot in this forum and friend I appreciate you for asking this question and I also appreciate those peoples who answers the question by giving the idea about the question.

• +1 2

Rankings grow in this forum according to the number of post you published if you have never post a comment your rank is described as brand new and gradually if you continue to post your ranking will increase up to a full member that is when you have more than a  thousand of post.

• +1 1

This arrangement, my friend, is a tribute to the most active members of the forum, as they do a great job by providing explanations and good knowledge of the topics that they create.

As for the profits, all the members are equal here, and everyone earns the same amounts of course depending on the activity and the number of posts.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

The rankings one gets in this forum comes majorly from the posts they have written on the forum and I don't think it comes with any extra monetary benefits, just like a leveling system for the new guys to know who to meet when in diaspora. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 11/17/2020 at 4:33 PM, Mridul Rahman said:

The Ranking in cryptotalk is based on the post each members have made, but yet that doesn't mean that people with many post are better than the people with less post as there are times irrelevant post are removed and it still count like that

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

As your number of posts increases, so does your rank also increases.Your rank normally starts with with "Beginner" and slowly slowly it increases and ends at the "Hero member".This rank is given to you so that you get more motivation and you work more on this forum.

Rank or popularity that you gain ... from the number of posts you have published ... and from the amount of positive evaluation on these posts
This is how you earn positive pagerank
You just have to not be complacent in the comments and not be bored
I wish you success.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello my friend, the members are ranked according to the most participating, but, don't worry, this has nothing to do with profits and good reputation.

• +1 1

On 11/17/2020 at 9:33 PM, Mridul Rahman said:

@Mridul RahmanNormally you get forum ranks according to the number  of post that you have made.But there's also an option in the setting where you can change you rank as you want.And all the rank you are talking about are changed by themselves.

On 11/17/2020 at 4:33 PM, Mridul Rahman said:

Yes Dear @Mridul Rahman I understand your question and your doubt about "Explainer","Dreamer","Legendary ..." yes effectively these are not mentioned in the forum topic. Because these names are written by the members, also you can change your "Member" to any name you want. For this reason you have the confusion about that. The unique rank system name are;

Brand New:  0-20  / Newbie:    21-100 / Jr. Member:  101-300 / Member:  300-1000  / Full Member: 1000-3000  / 

Sr. Member: 3000-6000 / Hero Member: 6000-9000 / Legendary: 9000-12000 / VIP: 12000+

• +5 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

It is better for you to focus on adding useful content only, because all the ranks here are equal in earning, and the ranks are classified according to the number of posts you submitted in this forum.