Will the absence of a bonus cause members to react to fewer posts? - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BrolySSJ

Will the absence of a bonus cause members to react to fewer posts?

Hi to all of the cryptotalk members

As you know by know, the doubling bonus for 50 reactions per day has been stopped, and as a result the users are no longer receiving 20 TALK tokens per post. I have made a post on this if you would like to confirm this information. The link is as follows:

The concern that i am having though, and something that has crossed my mind is, do you think that users will stop reacting to posts in the absence of this bonus. There are many that reacted to posts because of the promise that the bonus brought with it, and that is why members in the forum reached for that 50 reacts and posts were rated and negative rated posts were deleted. 

this will also affect btc payments from the crypto campaign, as these payments are only made to positive rated posts and if members stop rating posts will not get that reputation. Also this will discourage users who post useful comments and content as they may feel that their posts are not appreciated in the forum. After all, we are all human and we do look for approval from other members to a certain extent. 

What do you guys think? is cancelling the bonus going to be bad for the forum? 

• Useful or interesting 8
  • +1 8
  • +2 11
  • +3 7
  • +4 6
  • +5 2

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I do not think that this matter will affect much, because there are still other ways to earn from this forum in addition to that, so members still take money on posts that receive good reputation points, as the forum still pays Satoshi currency for posts that receive good reputation points

Edited by Zaino34

Yes this factor also affected the reaction rate at this forum. But by reactions you can not earn so much money the amount is not a so big deal, there are other ways of making money at this forum. So i think that this factor is not of much importance. The main reason that i have faced is the time factor of 24 hours. This wait is so frustrating and it must be solved and a new and better system should introduced.

• +1 5
  • +2 3
  • +4 1

5 hours ago, Zaino34 said:

I do not think that this matter will affect much, because there are still other ways to earn from this forum in addition to that, so members still take money on posts that receive good reputation points, as the forum still pays Satoshi currency for posts that receive good reputation points

Dear @Zaino34 I am new here I still didn't receive any reward. And I am not understanding that what is going on. Can you please explain it in easy wordings. That I understand it.

What kind of bonus the forum ended and what about the reputation.

Plz when you reply mention me in that Post.

Best regards.

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +4 1

I do not think that this matter will affect the members, writing posts and giving points. I think this matter is very normal and there will be compensation plans in the future, and I am sure that the price of the talk symbol will increase in the coming months

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

In my opinion, this will not affect the number of reactions and the reason is that the price of bitcoin is going to the moon and a lot of members want to sell their coins and get the bitcoin before it reaches 20,000. For this reason, we must continue to work actively.

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

This decision will affect those users who were using reputation just for making double payments and were spamming the reputation feature. If anyone was reputation feature for giving reputation in gokd ways, there is no way he/she will ve affected by this decision.

And I believe thise decision is also helpful for stopping the reputation spammers inside the forum.

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +4 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 11/17/2020 at 12:51 PM, Zaino34 said:

Please 🙏 if there are other ways to earn on these wonderful forum my leader it supposed to be listed for we the junior members. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -3 2

The removal of double payment I see it in no way to stop members from giving maximum required likes in a day,because likes are paid for and I see it as a boost for us members to react so that we increase earnings.

• +2 3
  • +3 1

Ofcourse its not a bad decision made by forum authorities or yobit authorities..  Because according to the talk price if they pay usd daily 450 talk then  we will received daily 8 usd while btc payment ongoing so its a normal thing that our forum wont pay us like this more as past campaigns gave us only 3 usd daily..  While we have talk investbox still so i think our payment still suitable..           

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Dear @BrolySSJ I don't think this affect the few react. The bonus is a plus and at any moment will quite it, so now they have removed it, the things returned to their normal situation. There are some members who doing just react to earn some Talk token, so they are not concerning about reaching 50 reacts will get a bonus of their post.

• +2 2
  • +4 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Well if people stop reacting on other posts, it will never be a problem as long as people still making a good and informative posts. It depends on them if they will still give reaction on others or not.

• +4 1
  • +5 1

I don't think this matter will effect the members. It is normal and there is compensation plan for the future. We can get benefits from many others ways from the forum. We are still earning and get a benefits😊

Actually I didn't get as many double payment because I have use my Reputations in good way I mean I give reputations only to those topic which I know it deserves good react because giving reputations to everyone is not a good use and still we are getting good amount we have to hold it for good price..

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

5 hours ago, Tine0313 said:

Well if people stop reacting on other posts, it will never be a problem as long as people still making a good and informative posts. It depends on them if they will still give reaction on others or not.

Well, the system will be like on the past  campaign which is the pay by post because in that time, reputation is not important at all, that is not in demand and no one wants to used it, it should be better if we used our reputation in the right way.

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

There is still a reward of 1 talk token so I don't think that users will stop ratings on the topic. If they like a specific topic then they surely will give rating to it.

• -3 1
  • +1 2
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

Yes of course the absence of the bonus will reduce the reaction from members it's very bad think,we need more bonus from the forum not less I think because the talk token is decrease against the bitcoin and usd ,I hope they can add more 

• +1 2
  • +4 1

people need to think this one through, because everyone should be grateful they get to pe paid by the forum for even learning, being greedy and asking for more while lots of the members are newbies whom are not even giving any useful topics or replies. This step of disabling the double payment is good because it will help the price of talk token to stay high for the time being.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

It would obviously make a big impact as the reason there are a lot of reactions are because of the doubling or the bonus it has. There might be a lot of people such as myself, who were disappointed with the sudden cancellation. But its just back in the way it is.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

I think some people are here just because of the reward for the posts and it's a huge pity, because this forum can help many people to learn more about money, cryptocurrencies and new technologies, but they don't appreciate it and make actions without thinking. They rate posts just to get TALK tokens and nothing more 

• +1 2

It is going to be good ideas to the forum the concern is on the dropping of the new talk coin every day if the bonus is disabled there will be fewer talk coin at the market it will rise the price

When double payment system was cancelled, I was bit concerned about the value of talktokens. But I don't think this is going to affect the users in negative manner. what I personally felt was that we were getting more pay for the work than we do here. So the current system is the actual payment for our present performance. That is why I don't think cancelling the double payment system would have reduced income earning. Let's focus on creating good quality content here.

• +1 1
  • +3 2

On 11/20/2020 at 4:59 PM, Tine0313 said:

Using the reputation here it's not using forcely, it depends to the member if they want to give some reputation or not but as of now, the reputation is in demand by having some payment that's why they will used the 50 max to get extra earnings.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

I do not think so because despite the stopping of the double payment, the forum still pays the members in exchange for giving the reputation points, and this pushes them to give all the reputation points in the day, but we must all give these points fairly so as not to be banned

There will be no negative effect of canceling a bonus because it will reduce the distribution of TALK to members and this will increase its price in the future and also will reduce the number of members who use the reputation badly in order to complete 50 reputation per day and This is positive for us and for the forum.

• +2 1