Will the absence of a bonus cause members to react to fewer posts? - Page 8 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BrolySSJ

Will the absence of a bonus cause members to react to fewer posts?

I think it is a bad thing for members. The decrease in the existing earnings for 50 posts will not please old members in that and it may lead to a decrease in the number of posts in the forum and the interaction may decrease in working with it. It is a dangerous thing for new members.

I dont think that's necessary,except the members doesn't have any aspiration to share on post ,the forum still pay the memebers in exchange  .

Though, it is not supposed to be like that, but I believe that the absent of bonus for ratings will cause the members to give fewer ratings compare to what they use to give when the bonus is still given, however, they should know that the new rules requires that a post got a rate before it can be paid for,so if we don't rate each other's work, then we are going to get small payment too.

Edited by PRESEDENT
Double post
  • +1 1

I agree with you. From my point of view, I do not think stopping the bonus was a good idea. We can notice that the reactions numbers are declining and the new members are barely getting any reputation which is very discouraging.

That's it, it has already happened. At the very least, I've seen how it's affected my account and my everyday reactions. I'm not too worried about it anyway; all I care about is giving my best to other members. I believe that members' consciences should be a little more in charge. Give positive or negative reactions to topics/posts that merit them, whether or not there is a reward attached.

I don't know much, but it may sometimes affect the members who used to give reactions. Many may have stopped giving reactions due to this factor. But in my opinion we should not stop giving reactions eventhough we don't get paid we have still another option to earn money by making meaningful posts and by getting reputation. So don't stop giving reactions to those who deserve it.

I don't think this will affect the members.  It's normal because I used my reputation well, I mean I only give a reputation to those topics that I know deserve a good reaction because giving reputation to everyone won't be a problem as long as people keep creating good, informative posts.

As per new rules of payment system, now just one talk token will be given for reaction. I think it will discourage members and they will stop giving ratings to others posts. It will have an impact on rating system. But members should never stop rating and keep supporting informative content.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

that's the usual outcome of things, if you reduce the motivation, this will probably cause a negative reaction or decrease in the outcome. it is quite natural so I guess it has already happened. I think if they want to increase the number of users interacting more with other users, they can provide a motivation to do so.

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png