Will the absence of a bonus cause members to react to fewer posts? - Page 6 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BrolySSJ

Will the absence of a bonus cause members to react to fewer posts?

I think it will affect, but not to that much, because members will give relative importance to profits, and there is also a percentage of members who are interested in the content and benefit from this work ... Thank you.

• +4 1

when the double the reward system stops there will no longer people giving all the 50 ratings and when we will not be having money for the posts less people will make the ratings.

Yes you are exactly right and i also think that the payment of cryptotalk compange also affect by this policy that forum has taken. And by this all members of the forum has effected. So the admin has need to update this policy.

when a lot of people are working here and they are earning a certain amount and when they suddenly got that the amount they are earning will be reduced to half I think there will be is hearted and maybe some of them will stop working

Stop paying for likes

as many members have stopped liking the existing posts, and this has hurt the earnings that members receive from positively evaluated posts.

As for me, I have not stopped making reviews for good and useful publications because this is an obligation we have to do

• +1 1

Hello friends, a very important topic. We recently noticed a decrease in interaction with topics due to the members ’lack of interest in giving a good reputation especially for important topics, and we notice that some read and pass it without evaluation or admiration, and this will be negative for the topics.

• Useful or interesting 1

Well if the double payment was stop i was little concern about the value of talktokens.But i dnt think soo they really effect on the users in negative ways .I think current payment is actually paid on our good performance who reduce the fear of cancelling double payment system.

Yes. Of course. Bonus will inspire everyone. It's inspire automatically. Now a days i don't even get reaction more 2-5 react i got Daily. My income here decreases day by day. This is so much sad for me. Have a nice day everyone.            

Yes, definitely that would make the members to feel very discouraged about giving full attention, but still I do believe that what ever the moderators decide to do is best for the forum, and also, only those who are here for earning would feel discouraged, while those who are ready to learn would continue to work well.

Yes i think this might be occur  because receiving no bonus on reacting to other post members does stop this but sometimes it's very important to attract members for reacting to your post 

Whoever wants knowledge and science, does not care if the forum pays the reactions, because in fact, the important comments and posts you make are paid, you must abide by the rules and work hard in order to earn money. 

If you are here to improve your knowledge about the world of cryptocurrencies then stopping of the bonus will not stop you from working well but if you are here for only the Bitcoin then surely the bonus will affect the way you work.

Well yes, the effect of removing the payment in giving a reaction is now seeing by having a few members who are giving a reputation in many replies and topics, we need to used the reputation feature to give it to the member who are deserving by making an quality post in this forum.

That's what is happening since the day when the bonus on giving reactions was stopped members are now only giving reactions to less posts and this is bad because we are just causing ourselves to earn less.

In the end, canceling the bonus is not somewhat desirable because everyone here is interacting because of the rewards, but for me I interact with the post anyway, especially if it is useful and has useful information, so I give it a good reputation in appreciation of the member's fatigue in writing and collecting information and I think that everyone should do this even if They did not receive payment because in the end we are a family and we tire of collecting useful information that improves the forum and this will not harm them in anything

• +4 1

As we can observe that  the bonus payment is disabled most of the members of the forum do not border to react to many posts again as we know that our post a been paid it rewarded through pay per posts  we should try to give reaction to the posts who deserves it

As you said that the 50 reactions per day system is not longer available. But us that right we were paid 20 talks for each post?  I mean why are we receiving the half of it. And now the btc is also reduced From 1000 to 200 only. I want to ask you dear @BrolySSJ that why the forum moderators are reducing the amount of payment for us? 

Edited by AMAN KHAN

It certainly did that. I joined the forum at a time when every single post and reply was receiving a like. I didn't actually like that, as many spam posts were also getting likes, and I stressed this bad situation in more than one occasions. But when I started this wasn't in a very high level and the real time traffic of the forum was just 10% of what it is today. I remember sometimes logging in Cryptotalk and reading just twenty names in the currenty active list. But after the removal of the extra Talk bonus I observed the reduction of likes given. It was just a few and later, after some more events like the new system of excluding members from payments and the reduction of the satoshi payments, it was reduced even more to a point we just receive and give just four or five reactions to other posts.

People in this aspect are very attentive because most of them are motivated by the money they can earn, for this it is important that the money is not important to you so much if not give focus to help people so you can work with passion and because you really like it, many do not understand this and when they see a drop in the price they get demotivated and throw in the towel.

That's a hypothetical point. Becuase there are people who works because they like it so for them bonus is not a factor. But people who thinks money as a motivational factor for them not getting bonus may affect their work activity severely 

On 11/20/2020 at 11:48 AM, Ridam said:

This decision will affect those users who were using reputation just for making double payments and were spamming the reputation feature. If anyone was reputation feature for giving reputation in good ways, there is no way he/she will ve affected by this decision.

And I believe these decision is also helpful for stopping the reputation spammers inside the forum.

@Ridam That's the truth. It may only affect the members who just write or create contents to make earning in the forum. And still the decision is good as it has helped to discourage the reputation cheaters and spammers. If we write or create contents only to express or share our thoughts, and we are passionate/interested in content creation in the forum, we can still get organic likes or reputation points for our honest works. So, there's actually nothing to worry on if we are here with a good motive to share and learn.

• +1 1

2 hours ago, pacific said:

@Ridam If we write or create contents only to express or share our thoughts, and we are passionate/interested in content creation in the forum, we can still get organic likes or reputation points for our honest works. So, there's actually nothing to worry on if we are here with a good motive to share and learn.

You got it bro. I am seeing these days members are getting few reputation only these days and its really good as just like you mentioned all likes seems organic which is really good for forum members and also for the overall performance.

And because of which its really worth taking such action by the adminstration. But as always still there are few hiding behind the walls and we should report them if anyone is suspected after doing a deep research about their actions.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

This has to do more than anything with the motivation that people have when it comes to take into account that they will receive something in return for what they are already doing to react, in this we realize and we take advantage that not everything will work with passion or because they really like it, most people always work for the money or bonuses while you have to do the opposite here.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think this act of the moderators can effect the earning of the members and we can notify that now we cannot get good earning and reputation because a lot of members are not giving the reactions on the posts of each other. But we should encourage the members by giving them good ratings.