Our excuses against Bitcoin! - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

Our excuses against Bitcoin!

When the train goes, it goes without return. How many of us have not believed Bitcoin when it was created for the first time in 2009!

Time goes, and we continue to doubt what to do with Bitcoin.

During this time we always have excuses:

In 2010, we say: it is very difficult to believe it 

image.jpeg.abcbec7344a6d8a9b8bde5ed46fe3046.jpeg

In 2014, we say: it is risky 

image.jpeg.15cf4c8d7a883c30143a042f4081583b.jpeg

In 2018, we say: it is very expensive 

How did Bitcoin get so expensive? - Quora

But at the end in 2022, we will say: it is too late for me!

Pod #164 EFT For The Times It Feels Like It Is Too Late And There Is No  Hope - Tapping Q & A with Gene Monterastelli - Get the most out of

What do you think?...

Will be too late for whom don't investing in Bitcoin before 2022?.....:classic_huh::classic_smile:

Edited by tienda
  • Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 3
  • +2 3
  • +3 5
  • +5 3

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I agree with you, many people are afraid to invest, bitcoin has shown us that despite all the circumstances that happen in the world and that have affected it, it has always managed to overcome and continue to rise.
From my perspective I see bitcoin as a long-term store of value and I firmly believe in cryptocurrency, but to get to the point of trust it is necessary to carry out exhaustive research and understand how the technology works otherwise you will continue to see BTC as a bubble.
In a few years we will certainly see many people thinking, What if I had invested?

Edited by velasco19
  • Useful or interesting 3
  • +4 2
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

2 hours ago, tienda said:

Will be too late for whom don't investing in Bitcoin before 2022?.....:classic_huh::classic_smile:

@tienda..Brother, I will not say anything new about Bitcoin.  We all know and see.  The price of Bitcoin is increasing day by day.  Bitcoin will grow more in the future.  So I think we should start investing and trading with Bitcoin without delay.  Bitcoin will be a very good currency for you if you are a good trader.  We can now keep investing with Bitcoin, so we can get higher returns.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

These people who believed in bitcoin's project and technology when they first appeared were really smart and lucky enough to be rich these days in my opinion.. i think that it isn't late for us now to buy bitcoin especially because of the volatility in bitcoin's prices! each time has its opportunities but we should be aware enough to believe in new technologies especially because many experts said , bitcoin's technology is one of the best inventions during the 21th century!

• +3 1

I think this is the best topic i have seen it shows the true reality of bitcoin i have also douted on bitcoin and what happen it pump up but i know that bitcoin never die bitcoin is the boss.

• +1 1

I've heard most of these excuses. I think it is still a good time to buy Bitcoin at current levels below $20K, following a dollar cost average strategy. Once Bitcoin reaches its maximum potential it'll then be too late and many will eternally regret of not buying at this price levels. If Bitcoin experiences a significant correction, then I guess most of us will take the chance to buy Bitcoin cheaper, but there is no real guarantee of when this will happen.  

5 hours ago, tienda said:

When the train goes, it goes without return. How many of us have not believed Bitcoin when it was created for the first time in 2009!

Pod #164 EFT For The Times It Feels Like It Is Too Late And There Is No  Hope - Tapping Q & A with Gene Monterastelli - Get the most out of

What do you think?...

You are right mate, these are the excuses given by people not to invest in bitcoin. People that take the risks and invested in bitcoin in 2009 are really lucky. Some people still see bitcoin as scam. 

• +2 1

Since bitcoin was able to fight the battle of challenges bedeviling it which make it to dropped down to lowest ever experienced and recovered back to a better and surprise value in this of year of 2020, now it is obvious and clear to me that no matter what one invested in bitcoin will never go in vain. The earlier the better 

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

That's true we are missing the time which goes far away because when the price of a great coins is less we don't buy because we can't take risk and if we want to get more then we must take risk because without risk we can get huge amount and if we talk about BTC then it must pump after some specific time..

• +1 1

There are a lot of reasons for excitement in the U crowd. There are a lot of excuses. There is a lot of good work done here and the amount of it and the price of it is very high and very easy.  That's good

• -1 1
  • +1 1

yea many people keep saying its too late now and then years pass and they regret again not investing, i think if anyone wants to invest in bitcoin then they should jump in right away, because its better late than never.

• -1 1
  • +1 1

Many of us believed that it was a scam and that it is only used in the dark web. There are so many things that were attributed to bitcoin but I am sure that now everyone is okay with bitcoin and they believe it is legit but it depends on how and where it is used.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

This gonna be happened to those who are still doubt at BTC and like me many new comers who join at  2016 gain profit and still working in crypto without second thought. People still hesitate to investment in BTC and go for stable coin they will never taste the true earning of BTC and regret always. So invest in BTC and secure the good spot for future massive profit. 

• +1 2

On 16/11/2020 at 21:16, tienda said:

Cuando el tren se va, va sin retorno. ¡Cuántos de nosotros no hemos creído en Bitcoin cuando se creó por primera vez en 2009!

El tiempo pasa y seguimos dudando de qué hacer con Bitcoin.

Durante este tiempo siempre tenemos excusas:

En 2010, decimos : es muy difícil de creer    

En 2014 decimos: es arriesgado 

En 2018 decimos:  es muy caro 

¿Cómo es que Bitcoin se volvió tan caro?  - Quora

Pero al final de 2022, diremos: ¡ es demasiado tarde para mí !

Pod # 164 EFT para los tiempos en que parece que es demasiado tarde y no hay esperanza - Pulsando Preguntas y respuestas con Gene Monterastelli - Aprovecha al máximo

¿Qué piensas?...

¿Será demasiado tarde para quienes no inviertan en Bitcoin antes de 2022? .....: classic_huh:: classic_smile:

Totally true friend, I never believed in btc and currently I have already lost the opportunity to have achieved many things if I had focused on btc, this due to my lack of knowledge, but of course many people do hope and look for where it goes that it is already at +18000 $ and this is a great advance.

• -1 1
  • +1 1

I loved your presentation dear friend! Today after more than 10 years since its creation and observing its trajectory over time there should be no doubts about making investments in Bitcoin. I think that the moment to take advantage of it is now. And I do not think that by 2022 it is too late for those who do not join at this time, but that it will simply become difficult for them, more Bitcoin will always be the best option to invest, no matter how much time has passed.

• +1 1

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

Well, I must say that my reason is not posted in the topic so I must just say it. My reason why I did not get myself engaged in bitcoin or in crypto currency in general is that I do not know that it actually exists and it is just that easy to earn. I only knew it as something that is very expensive money in the digital market so I thought of having them as well but wondering how could I get one. This is the time when I knew that I needed to get myself a bitcoin in order to make yourself comfortable despite of the situation.

• +3 1

I think it will keep rising. Maybe 2022 will reach a very high top price and start a drop again as it did two times before in previous cycles. It has the halving that brings it back and the next one will be even more important giving to miners only 450 new Bitcoins every day after 2024. So my way is trying to accumulate as perhaps we are the last ones that need to make as much as we can and reach one Bitcoin.

• +2 1

On 17.11.2020 at 04:16, tienda said:

What do you think?...

I am not sure that except of beginners there are people, that did not invest in BTC. I suppose, everyone started from this coin because of hype. Maybe with a small summ, but everyone at least once holded some thousand of satoshi.

I think that the world as a whole has become aware of now. As he became known anywhere, even he did not disappoint the expectations of some. It's still not too late. If you want to make a profit from crypto, it is not necessary for you to invest now and wait ten years in order to get high profits. No, but the opposite. You can make profits through your daily trading. And until another day arrives, the price is higher than usual, you will find yourself gaining more than you lost.

• +3 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

About that, I hear a lot this question: is it too late to buy, so I made a post for beginners. You can find it here:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/332869-is-it-late-to-buy-bitcoin-dollar-cost-average/

Dollar cost average gives a better way to invest than just buy at once. This is how to invest proper in markets without risking all at once.

Edited by cryptovlek
  • +1 1

Yes, my friend, Bitcoin has many excuses, because sometimes it rises and sometimes it decreases, it is a wonderful currency in 2017 its value was 20 thousand satoshi, and then bitcoin went down at a tremendous speed suddenly for less than 9000 dollars, but excused because it rose suddenly and suddenly decreased for this reason any currency is excused, there are those who control it from  Before the capitals

• +3 1

Its true, Many of us regret of not believing the Bitcoin now by seeing its hype and Popularity.And The People who showed trust on the Bitcoin in its early or developing stages are now the happy ones as they have now generated a good revenue from it.Now everyone accepted the importance of it and taking interest in it.

• +2 2

People do not invest in bitcoin because they are afraid they are very afraid of losing their money but what they do not know is that with bitcoin many people obtain many benefits and even several people have become millionaires thanks to investing in bitcoin which I recommend  It is now to invest in bitcoin so that they can already start making profits.

• +2 1

Yes, the truth is that most of us have doubted Bitcoin at some point, because news always comes out that generates confusion and, sometimes, fear.
However, the price of btc continues to rise, and despite the downward spiral, it's still a great investment.

Same situation for all of us. As halving done i was saying that bitcoin will cross 20000$ in December as it was at 8k at that time. And i hope in next year if no unusual activity done then bitcoin will be 100k. I think now it is not too much late.

• +1 1