The 3 Richest People in the World Because of Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies !! - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Emma William

The 3 Richest People in the World Because of Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies !!

The 5 richest people in the world because of Bitcoin are the early adopters of crypto currency investment and who realized that it is a profitable opportunity and began to invest since the early days when the price of Bitcoin was 10 dollars and now reached 16,000 dollars per currency.

Barry Silbert

Barri-Silbert-1024x799.thumb.png.61d140529e0e6ff34bae4edbb6fb2d50.png

Barry Silbert is the CEO and Founder of the Cryptocurrency Group. The company's mission is to accelerate the development of the global financial system, and it accomplishes this mission by building and supporting Bitcoin and blockchain companies.

In a recent deal, the cryptocurrency group acquired CoinDesk, a leading source for Bitcoin news. The company has invested in more than 100 companies linked to the Bitcoin currency and is the world's leading cryptocurrency investment company.

Blythe Masters

8c0c40464a7799f7bc0bcfa209662634.thumb.jpg.28272423c2e939597a9b2fdd0b2d57ad.jpg

Blythe Masters is a former managing director at JP Morgan Chase & Co. She is currently the CEO of Digital Asset Holdings (DAH). The company builds crypto-based processing tools that improve efficiency, security, compliance, and speed of circulation of securities, specifically Bitcoin.

In May of 2018, DAH entered into what appears to be a lucrative partnership with Google Cloud, bringing its company's tools to developers so that they don't have to code it from scratch.

Dan Morehead

66666666.thumb.jpg.d7d45b9320e4e208eb8e57740a11a413.jpg

Dan Moorhead is the founder of Pantera Capital, the world's first investment focused on digital currencies directly. As of late 2018, it was one of the largest holders of cryptocurrencies.

Their investments in cryptocurrency-related businesses range from exchanges and investment firms, such as Polychain Capital and Bitstamp, to currency trading services, such as Augur.

Question: Do you know someone being rich because of Cryptocurrency project ?!

Edited by Emma William
Correcting the informtaion
  • Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +2 3
  • +3 2
  • +4 3
  • +5 1

Just now, muhammadrizwan said:

Hey dude very nice post. As it is motivation for new comers. That if these legends become successful then we must have ro follow them. Work hard with ambitions and determination and we could aslo be successful one day.

Yes, this is definitely motivating!
For me, I always watch articles or videos talking about people who have become very rich because of Bitcoin or the cryptocurrency project!
I believe in this project and believe that by working through it we can achieve many gains, not just money!

• +3 1

It is a beautiful and purposeful post that calls for optimism in cryptocurrencies. Perhaps in the future, one of the forum members will become one of those people

• +1 1

These people which were aware and smart enough to understand what would the future of bitcoin would be like are really deserve to be rich these days! this crypto technology is one of the best inventions during the 21th century as many experts said! but when it first appeared there weren't much people even believe in its future! but those who believed in it are lucky enough to be some of the richest people around the world! this should be an encouragement topic to make us aware about any new cryptocurrency or even new technology and not just refuse it directly..

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

I think there is a lesson that we should learn from it due to this topic which is no one should quit when things come hard on them. And sometimes small ideas with good planning could come up for us with billions in the long term of time only faith in it and hard working will take us with our small ideas to the top of our goals and dreams.

Those three people had a small idea about creating Cryptocurrency and now the whole world starts to move forward to use it in all aspects of life.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

They are really lucky, this is evidence of the success of adopting unprecedented new ideas. They believed in Bitcoin at a time when the whole world was rejecting it, so they are now reaping the result of the strength of their insight and their reading of the future. I think it's not too late.

Certainly, there is a lot of making huge money from Bitcoin, but the past will not be able to return to it, and focus on the present so that our names will be mentioned in the future. Do not despair, we are able to do everything just put your ambition in front of you and do not despair.

• +1 1

When I come to crypto currency markets I really don't be rich like the people you mention in your post, I want just to participate in this new technology and earn some money to live daily and don't care about be rich and collect money it's really not my own goal,

I want to say congratulations to them.Crypto is very good way to earn money.Crypto can make people rich over night.If you work in crypto then you have chance to change your fortune's.Everything can happen in crypto.

Imagine you are the CEO of a company related to cryptocurrency or the owner of exchange then for sure money would be easy for you and income is big, I thought that that person who will be listed as the richest person because of cryptocurrency becomes rich because of investment and trading on which both things are good especially if you do it year 2009.

• Useful or interesting 1

Truly, this is certainly rousing! As far as I might be concerned, I generally watch movies or recordings discussing individuals who have become exceptionally rich due to Bitcoin or the digital currency project.I have confidence in this extend and accept that by working through it we can accomplish numerous additions not simply cash.

Just now, Klaus sonal said:

Truly, this is certainly rousing! As far as I might be concerned, I generally watch movies or recordings discussing individuals who have become exceptionally rich due to Bitcoin or the digital currency project.I have confidence in this extend and accept that by working through it we can accomplish numerous additions not simply cash.

I recommend you also watch The Rise of Bitcoin! It is one of the best TV programs that talk about the rise of Bitcoin and the changes that will occur to the global system through Bitcoin .. There are also many good movies that talk about bitcoin such as Life of bitcoin

• +3 1

23 hours ago, Emma William said:

The 5 richest people in the world because of Bitcoin are the early adopters of crypto currency investment and who realized that it is a profitable opportunity and began to invest since the early days when the price of Bitcoin was 10 dollars and now reached 16,000 dollars per currency.

Barry Silbert

Barry Silbert is the CEO and Founder of the Cryptocurrency Group. The company's mission is to accelerate the development of the global financial system, and it accomplishes this mission by building and supporting Bitcoin and blockchain companies.

In a recent deal, the cryptocurrency group acquired CoinDesk, a leading source for Bitcoin news. The company has invested in more than 100 companies linked to the Bitcoin currency and is the world's leading cryptocurrency investment company.

Blythe Masters

Blythe Masters is a former managing director at JP Morgan Chase & Co. She is currently the CEO of Digital Asset Holdings (DAH). The company builds crypto-based processing tools that improve efficiency, security, compliance, and speed of circulation of securities, specifically Bitcoin.

In May of 2018, DAH entered into what appears to be a lucrative partnership with Google Cloud, bringing its company's tools to developers so that they don't have to code it from scratch.

Dan Morehead

Dan Moorhead is the founder of Pantera Capital, the world's first investment focused on digital currencies directly. As of late 2018, it was one of the largest holders of cryptocurrencies.

Their investments in cryptocurrency-related businesses range from exchanges and investment firms, such as Polychain Capital and Bitstamp, to currency trading services, such as Augur.

Hy friend, i did not know about those people earlier, but with this post i have come to know about them and their net worth. Thank you for this useful post

When will we become number 1 😁?

Good for them, but I don't know what made them so rich, is it just luck? Or is there a study and plan and have they obtained its result?

I think it's a combination of the two!

Whoever owned a large number of bitcoins in the past is now one of the richest people in the world, the price of bitcoin has increased from a few cents to a few thousand dollars in a few years. I read about the wealthy Grid Kina who bought bitcoin at $ 0.20 each and first started making a fortune a few years later when the bitcoin price rose to $ 258.

• +5 1

On 11/16/2020 at 9:58 PM, Emma William said:

Barry Silbert

Blythe Masters

Dan Morehead

Dear @Emma William thanks for sharing the knowledge based post and it is quite motivated for many of the members. After reading this post many wants to build their career here.

And it's apparent that in near future the richest person in the world would be a holder of cryptocurrency business.

@Emma William These people are crypto whales who own large amounts of Bitcoin and they are among the richest in the world because they bought bitcoin in its early days when its price was low. They believed in Bitcoin when many people were suspicious of cryptocurrencies and believed that they were counterfeit currencies and certainly they are smart really.

I logged into Lionel Messi’s Instagram page to confirm this news and I’m really surprised about this topic! I had never known that Lionel Messi was a supporter of the cryptocurrency project! I think that by announcing this post, many people have trusted the cryptocurrency project because of it! This is very good news and it definitely affected the cryptocurrency project positively for sure

On 11/16/2020 at 5:58 PM, Emma William said:

Barry Silbert

Blythe Masters

Dan Morehead

Thanks for this information 

Bitcoin what time several relatives were suspicious of currencies and alleged that they were fake currencies and indubitably they are genuinely.  

This is extremely useful and cool information! I never really knew who the big custodian of crypto was, but now I understand. In fact, it is very motivating, the fact is that everyone can become one of them, just the main thing is to go to your goal! Now I want to achieve even more success!

On 11/16/2020 at 5:58 PM, Emma William said:

Barry Silbert

Blythe Masters

Dan Morehead

Thanks for sharing this information, it will serve as stimulation to so many of us especially the beginner, this people I think have something in common which is vision, they planned and work ahead. I hope to add those to my work ethic will I improve my skills in this forum.

That's cool, people who believe in the success of this thing have had their success, this is very encouraging. We must also believe in our goals and strive to achieve them in order for this to happen

• +2 1

Thanks for such an informative post. The success stories of these whales will become the motivation for many people to work hard to achieve their goals. It also increases the interest of members in cryptocurrencies. 

• +1 1

On 11/16/2020 at 6:58 PM, Emma William said:

Barry Silbert

Blythe Masters

Dan Morehead

@Emma William This is really a fun article that encourages all members to work hard and continue and not take over because it is possible to achieve our dreams and our goal. I think Satoshi Nakamura is the richest person, but his identity is unknown until now.

• +1 1