Knowledge is the secret of success - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zaino34

Knowledge is the secret of success

When I joined the field of digital currencies and the field of work in forums and sites that talk about digital currencies, I was finding it difficult to understand the terms that the rest of the members speak and I did not even understand the topics they write, but with my continuous reading of the topics and responses to the topics I began to understand this field and I was able to gain experience Great in the fields of trading, investment and mining, and I became able to work in any field. I also love to enter forums to read other people s posts and interact with them.

Therefore, my advice to you is not to make your first goal is to obtain money as much as obtaining knowledge because knowledge will bring you success and success will bring money

Knowledge is very important and always leads to something great in the end!
Our work within the cryptocurrency project can be walked in two ways!
1- Using ignorance
2- Using knowledge

As for me, I have tried both methods and found that by using knowledge we can achieve great and well thought out results!

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 11
  • +2 9
  • +3 4
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

This crypto world is really deep , and it requires much time to have enough knowledge about how it works! especially there are many fields in it.. getting enough knowledge about it is really important especially because the scammers trying to focus on it and waiting for some chances to steal people's money because of their "ignorance".. the ignorance of people about some fields in this cryptocurrencies world can make them fall in scammers hands and they may to lose their money by a while..

• -1 1
  • +1 12
  • +2 6
  • +3 3
  • +4 4
  • +5 3

Calmness, listing, reasoning and questions makes you gain more knowledge about what you have no knowledge about which knowledge is part of human life

• +1 9
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Yes I agree with this topic because if we have knowledge we will definitely success here also and in our life also so my opinion is run for knowledge go for knowledge you will get knowledge too and earnings too... Knowledge is best policy and knowledge is power so go for power get knowledge and get earning...

• +1 9
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +4 2

You absolutely right my friend, I will always say knowledge is your selling point, and that's what we are paid for here we are paid for sharing and aquiring of knowledge.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 7
  • +2 3
  • +5 1

That is true my friend, we should look to the gain that we would have with learning over here.

That is why, I believe that the first 100 free post period is so important when someone enters the platform here because they can learn a lot in it and understand how things are working and running over here in order to be able to work better while they understand everything that goes around them especially the information about cryptocurrencies.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -2 1
  • +1 7
  • +2 1
  • +3 4
  • +4 3
  • +5 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes your are right knowledge is the key of success if we have knowledge we can earn good profit or if we have knowledge no one can beat us this world we can make ourselves best.

• +1 7
  • +2 3
  • +4 1

5 minutes ago, Shaami said:

Knowledge is power. Without knowledge we can not do any thing in the life. If you want to be a successful person you should gather different information from every where. And the same is case with the cryptotalk we can gather information and get experience in the forum by reading every post.

Yes knowledge is indeed power to succeed. Many of us her never read to acquire information they just read to comments and complete their daily requirements quoter but they forget that they can learn from the people who have more experience in cryptocurrency investment that can change their life forever

• +1 5
  • +3 4

knowledge is the key  of success, to control, to regard in high social orders, in addition, the way in to one's character. In view of knowledge, one finds a new line of work, makes enough to pay the bills and gains regard among individual individuals  we have no information about the digital currencies and the standards of the discussion then we can't make a decent substance for other people and can't help other people. 

• +1 5
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

Certainly any information and any inquiry about trading can benefit you in investing, and it can earn you a lot of money and spare you many losses, so the main goal cannot be to make money only

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

4 hours ago, Zaino34 said:

When I joined the field of digital currencies and the field of work in forums and sites that talk about digital currencies, I was finding it difficult to understand the terms that the rest of the members speak and I did not even understand the topics they write, but with my continuous reading of the topics and responses to the topics I began to understand this field and I was able to gain experience Great in the fields of trading, investment and mining, and I became able to work in any field. I also love to enter forums to read other people s posts and interact with them.

Therefore, my advice to you is not to make your first goal is to obtain money as much as obtaining knowledge because knowledge will bring you success and success will bring money

I highly agree! Maybe that's the reason why you have to reach 100 post before you start to earn money so that you can learn and acquire more knowledge about the crypto world and will be able to fully go with the flow and be confident while replying to different topics.  

• +1 6
  • +2 1
  • +3 2

Knowledge is the success that opens doors that you never imagined or imagined that could be there for you at any time, knowledge is power and thanks to it there is always or sometimes success only that before we never used the knowledge that we had.

• +1 5
  • +2 4
  • +3 1
  • +4 2

knowledge is the best thing that you can keep in your brain because it prevents you from being an ignorant people. u will have thing for talk with your friend or a girl that u meet at street with your knowledge. if you trust your knowledge u ll be one step ahead than other people.

• -1 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 3
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

[url=

https://betfury.io/?r=5fb0201a9f7c5a3dd534eb75BetFury[/url]                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

This is what I hope from my entry to this forum
Everyone here is talking about crypto and cryptocurrencies, and I'm looking for that
I hope to get a good experience, this will help me in trading to achieve more profits

• +1 4
  • +2 4
  • +3 2

Yes you are right. Without having proper knowledge about any sector, we don't be successful . We cannot do the work. We have to use our knowledge before doing or taking any steps. From many sectors we can gain knowledge . there is no age limit to gain knowledge 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

5 hours ago, Zaino34 said:

Wow this a very good post coming from you, we will look forward to work with your advice. Thank you

• -3 1
  • -1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

Equal as myself. I have learned so much since i have joined this forum and not only that but also helped so many new Users along the way.

This Forum is basically a library full of book shelves where you learn as you read on daily basis.

It helped me make better investments, gambling properly (since i had to know which currencies were most valuable and think as patience as i can - there are topics talking about it).

And many more good stuff.

• +2 3
  • +3 1

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

Knowledge is the key to success without knowledge you can not be able to able to get money. Knowledge is the bring out some experience for other to learn  

• -1 1
  • +1 1

Knowledge is the key to success if we do not have knowledge, then we can not do anything in this world if we have knowledge, we must earn knowledge before we can do such a new content in this forum because we must earn knowledge because we do not have knowledge of the crypto and forum rules.

• +2 1

With knowledge it is possible to make many difficult tasks easier.  I believe that people can go a long way if they have knowledge.  Knowledge is the main mantra to take people far.  I believe in it.

• -1 1
  • +2 1

8 hours ago, MuhammadSh said:

This crypto world is really deep , and it requires much time to have enough knowledge about how it works! especially there are many fields in it.. getting enough knowledge about it is really important especially because the scammers trying to focus on it and waiting for some chances to steal people's money because of their "ignorance".. the ignorance of people about some fields in this cryptocurrencies world can make them fall in scammers hands and they may to lose their money by a while..

@MuhammadSh..The crypto world is much deeper.  To reach the depths of the crypto world, you need to gain a lot of knowledge.  In the crypto world you have to spend a lot of time.  There are many new members in the crypto world, they have very little knowledge and they are used by scammers.  So we need to acquire knowledge.  So in the crypto world we will not have problems.  Everyone should be wary of scammers.  So we need to be aware of all the knowledge and information in the crypto world.

• +3 3

12 hours ago, Zaino34 said:

Thanks for the advice it is clear mate we shouldn't concentrate only on earning from our publications but we should also be willing to update our knowledge right here in this forum there are many things that we can learn and start generating income for ourselves.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

Yes.because,it is very importent to shine in

our life.if we have knowledge then we could

do anything of this world.infact,knowledge

is the part of our life.

• -2 1
  • +1 2
  • +3 1