Knowledge is the secret of success - Page 59 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zaino34

Knowledge is the secret of success

Exactly I also advice same to peoples that never focus on earning only 

Believe me when you will have gained good knowledge you will be easily earn money by obtaining your knowledge at skills

Smart persons are those who focus on learning instead of earning

Yes, my friend, you are one hundred percent correct. Knowledge is the secret of success and the secret of acquiring money. There is no whale that has not plunged into the market and knows everything about it and everything about its field.

When I joined the area of encrypted currencies I find it difficult in this area but from my publications and useful information I have experienced in this area and I have become working and I have done to myself to get more money and in terms of good follow up in this forum. The primary is getting money but I make your goal to get more money

It's true that strong knowledge and information is the secret to success in the world of crypto, we need good knowledge about it to start working and investing .think you for your advise my friend .

Knowledge is the basis of success. When you have extensive knowledge, success will definitely be your ally. Just try to increase your knowledge and everything will be easy.

Certainly, my friend, knowledge is the secret of success, because when we gather information about the work, we will work hard with good luck for everyone

Thank you, dear brother, for this valuable advice, and I agree with you, because I am also a new member, and at first I was having problems understanding cryptocurrency terminology, but as time goes by, my performance improves, I advise new members to be patient and learn.  As much as possible.

Knowledge and experience about cryptocurrencies and investment are the basis for success in this field and there is no point in working here without knowledge and learning .

I agree with you, because working without knowledge puts us in a dangerous situation at work, meaning we may be subjected to a ban, but upon research and gaining experience we work and we are confident that our success is certain, as knowledge is the basis of successful work.

Yes, of course, knowledge and experience is one of the most important reasons for success in order to succeed in your field that you love. You must know everything well about it through reading and asking people who have more experience than you.

This crypto world is extremely complex, and understanding how it works takes a long time! Since scammers are focusing on it and waiting for opportunities to steal people's money due to their "ignorance," having enough information about it is critical, particularly since there are many fields in it.

Awareness is the key to achievement, power, and respect in high social ranks, as well as the path into one's character. We have no information about digital currencies and the standards of the debate, so we can't make a decent substance for other people and c If we have no information about digital currencies and the standards of the discussion, so we can't make a decent substance for other people and c If we have no information about digital currencies and the standards of the discussion, so we can't make a decent substance for other people and c If we have no information about digital currencies and the standards of the discussion, so we can't make

On 11/16/2020 at 4:57 PM, Zaino34 said:

When I joined the field of digital currencies and the of in forums and sites that talk about digital currencies, I was finding it difficult to understand the terms that the rest of the members speak and I did not even understand the topics they write, but with my continuous reading of the topics and responses to the topics I began to understand this field and I was able to gain experience Great in the fields of trading, investment and mining, and I became able to work in any field. I also love to enter forums to read other people s posts and interact with them.

Therefore, my advice to you is not to make your first goal is to obtain money as much as obtaining knowledge because knowledge will bring you success and success will bring money

I completely agree with you that your focus on getting money only and quickly will make you gain only a little thing and it will prevent you from developing also so take the information also because by that you will develop and improve your profits and make it in continuous development

Greetings to you, your words are very correct and I agree with you on that
We must not only make money our goal, but we must strive for knowledge to achieve success
I wish you success

Knowledge is the key of success without knowledge we are nill in this world because if  we have information about this forum so I write many posts every day and get a large amount of money at home but without knowledge everyone can beat us easily and we do not do any work on online

Exactly ,the goal must be the pursuit of knowledge and in the age of technological progress that we live, science has become available to all and in an easier way than it used to be, so I see that persistence, follow-up and increased experience are what make a person.

you said not make your first goal to obtain the mony because as much as obtainig the knowledge , but if you do not have just a little of knowledge you will not understand any thing , so the knowledge must to be first and the money next , that all about your question , good luck .

You cannot succeed in any field without learning what it is related to, especially in the field of crypto, where the possibility of loss is very possible, especially in trading where you can enter into unreliable deals that lose a lot of your money, so you must learn and work hard and patience to reach what we aspire to.

Knowledge will definitely make success easier

The cost of ignorance is said much greater than the cost of learning.

Knowledge in any business we do will improve work and shorten time and achieve more money in addition to avoiding other errors

Yes dear mate i agree with you because of knowledge we can face all difficulties with solid mind. Knowledge is a main part of life and play an important role in the world. The more you gain the knowledge the more you have experience in trading

Hello my friend personally I am a new member here and I plan to work hard and increase my knowledge about digital currency and expand my knowledge about it and that is certainly not easy so to succeed I have to keep working and search in many sources thank you for your useful participation.

I agree with you, my friend, that success and knowledge will bring you profits in this forum. We have to work hard to reach our goal of knowing methods of trading and investing cryptocurrencies, and this forum provides us with a lot of knowledge and teaches everything about cryptocurrencies. Thank you.

agree , for example forming a general idea about anything you are going to do is the key of success

i always check every detail about the field i am going to study

being great means that you care about the tiny details

Yes I am agree with you dear .Knowledge is the power with the help of knowledge we are herr and doining  online work and communicate  with each others.While knowledge our behaviour and attitude. So knowledge is the secret  of successes. 

Of course your words are correct, because knowledge is science, and we must search, learn and gain a lot of information, and this wonderful forum gains us information as well