Knowledge is the secret of success - Page 30 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zaino34

Knowledge is the secret of success

I think, in light of the skin of scientific and informational progress, knowledge is the biggest gain and by investing it in the right place and in the right way you will come back to us with huge financial returns.  So, we have invested the best for our knowledge.  This is my personal opinion, if you like it, please give me a positive feedback.

Yes, dear, and I also, in my first start here, I found that the work is a bit difficult because there are many things and terms that I did not know, but when I started to spend more time in the forum sections I read and read It was then that I began to feel the work became easier and I began to know what to do.

• +5 1

Yes, the Dear is absolutely right that without the Knowledge of the Key of Success Knowledge, we cannot do anything, our purpose of coming to this platform is not to earn money, but our purpose of our knowledge of our like our experience will increase.  

• +1 1

Thank you, my friend, the first goal is not money, but my goal here is to learn and become a successful trader, as the forum always provides us with useful information for benefit

We all know that we cannot succeed without proper knowledge of any sector.  We can't do the job.  We need to use our knowledge before taking any action or taking any action.  We can gain knowledge from many sectors.  There is no age limit for acquiring knowledge.  We can learn anything at any time.

Yes dear friend knowledge is a power in the world to earn money if you  have knowledge you can succeed in every field if we work hard and gain more knowledge if we have knowledge about this platform we can easy to earn money. 

Yeah brother you are absolutely right knowledge is the basic key for success but only with knowledge you success for that you also need to other things like hard work,patience,etc.

Of course, knowledge is the secret behind all success. We cannot do anything without knowledge. In many cases, general knowledge helps us more than formal education at work. There is no substitute for knowledge in our lives.

Yes, knowledge is a secret achievement that we should succeed in each of our exams until it is included in our curriculum but we should read in books so that our knowledge grows and we succeed. I also learned a lot from this great platform and there are many more things I learned about it.

Sam with me. Actually knowledge is a great power. And knowledge is a key to the success. We can get maximum knowledge by reading the post of our seniors... First of all I was like you, then I started to read the post of other people's and our seniors, I have got the many informations knowledge of creating post. No I have ability to do work in this platform. So knowledge is secret of success. I like to prefer knowledge than money. Thanks for your kind information.

Knowledge is the key of success,to power,to respect in high societies,moerver the key to one's personality.. Based on knowledge,one gets a job, earn a living and gain respect among fellow people. knowledge is the holy thing,with too much of it you can make enemies,with too Little of it you will be degraded, but with the correct amount of it, you can do wonders.

The title of the topic has already caught my attention, my friend, that we need knowledge because it is not only the secret of success, but that any success needs to be known and how not while we are in the knowledge forum

Exactly, knowledge is the key to every successful human so we have to learn in order to know because if you don't learn there is no way you can know, someone have to learn crytotalk before you join it, every successful man have to seek knowledge from his friends and that anybody that knows what he don't know

Knowledge is truly the secret of success that is the reason why this forum was created to share useful knowledge to interested members that want be successful in crypto world 

In light of the skin of scientific and informational progress, knowledge is the greatest gain and by investing it in the right place and in the right way you will return to us with great financial returns. Thus, we have invested the best for our knowledge. This is my personal opinion, if you like it, please give me a positive feedback.Of course any information related to trading and any research can benefit you in investing and it can make you a lot of money and save you a lot of losses, so the main goal is to make money only ignorance is the key to successThe key is to control, in addition to considering high social order, the way to go about someone’s characterIn terms of knowledge, someone finds a new line of work, we don't have enough information about the value of digital currency and negotiation to pay bills and benefits between individuals but we can't make a decent substance for other peopleAnd can't help other people.

Dear friend you are absolutely right.

Knowledge is the secret of succes.

Why is knowledge such a thing Whose human being cannot succeed in any field of the world.Because if a person has knowledge then he will do something .

And knowledge is the only thing with which a person progresses. 

So our friend has asked a very cute question Knowledge is a secret of success.

Knowledge bring success and can help you to achieve things seems impossible. Once you have knowledge about specific things then you can work easily without facing any problem. With knowledge we can do all things. Money can gone but knowledge is always with you.

Ofcourse it is, you will jump into sea if you know how to swim ,same goes for everything. Its necessary to have the basic knowledge only than you can be successful in your goals and make it count.

Very interesting thanks for sharing your experience its really motivated for all readers and exactly knowledge is a key towards success

Gee posted it very important. I agree with you. This is a useful post. We need every member. Knowledge is another part of success. If you do not have the permission required to post. Here you can gain a lot of knowledge. Working here will increase your inspiration. The money we make is only through acquiring knowledge.

Of course we can only move forward if we have the knowledge. So always try to gain it. The main thing to learn is digital currency and then trading. Try to learn it well

Of course, we gain experience by reading and learning. If we try again and again, we will succeed. We must continue to study and gain experience to acquire knowledge because with our knowledge and experience we can succeed in any field and earn good income. So we need to learn.

• +1 1

There is a proverb says that knowledge is power. And this power can lead you to success. If you have knowledge in specific sections then you will gain such advantage. People of this forum are wise and supportive. They share lots of potential information. You can learn and gather knowledge from them. 

• +1 1

Yes that is right that knowledge is the Secret of success.Because if your knowledge is good you will success all of work.If your knowledge is zero you are nothing.So always try to increase or improve your knowledge.

• +3 1

Yes i  am agreee your point . Knowledge is the secrets of success .. If you have more knowledge  then you  more take advantage in this forum ."knowledge is the key factor of success "without working i think nothing is possible.  So please work hard , don't be step back . 😊