Which of the following is better - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abdullah553

Which of the following is better

In my opinion I think that we have to collect coins first of our earning.after it we have to keep in touch with the markets rising and falling position.when we see that the rates of coins are high than we have to withdraw our payment.

Yes  it will  be  profitable.  The  important thing is which is the  best  time  to  avail something  from the  forum. Investment  is  a good  option  but I love  to  prefer  trading  session. It's makes amount  with  double  profit. But  it will  depend on market  value.

On 11/16/2020 at 1:31 PM, abdullah553 said:

Do I have to withdraw the profits immediately from the platform or should I collect them into a good amount and withdraw it?
Is investing in the forum's currency profitable?

Yes investing on this forum may be profitable and can also be in the form of loss it depends upon the situation of the market and the the value of the currency in which you are going to invest. You need to get all the information related about the currency you are going to invest its current value its history and its future predictions all those will be helpful for you to invest on cryptocurrencies. You can withdraw your profit immediately if you see that in the coming days the price can be low.

Edited by Zeeehussain

I am the person and perhaps most indicated to advise that each person should do with their earnings but they can and what would be vicious for everyone, which would be to save the no talk tokens for a little while to see if they rise in value but of course each person is free to do whatever he wants with his earnings
A big greeting to the whole community

Well it's advisable to gather your earnings such as bitcoins and tokens until when it's grow big so that you will earn big. Just settle down, invest big and earn big. Hope you are ok for now. @Shantos

Yeah bro you are right I think this post is able to get good reputation. You can get to your payment from withdraw. According to my experience with the draw is the best online project it is able to trust. I recommended to you transition from withdraw. 

On 11/16/2020 at 9:31 AM, abdullah553 said:

Do I have to withdraw the profits immediately from the platform or should I collect them into a good amount and withdraw it?

Actually this should be personal decision, is like saying to your colleague after collecting salary what to do with it. Anyway everyone has own opinion of what to do after given profits. Some do withdraw and some gather and make other investment. What works for another person might not work for you.

For me accumulating more coins before withdrawal will be much better because that is when you get to earn good money after withdrawal . Hold you talk coin this year because the price won't rise since price of Bitcoin is increasing but I believe talk coin will also rise next year so we should hold.

Hello friend, I am still a beginner in the forum, but I think it is better for you to divide the profits into divisions and invest each one, there is a saying that says, "Do not put all your eggs in one basket."

I think it's good for you to collect some talk token in your account or invest them for more profit. It's risky but not bad for you. If you have well knowledge about crypto currency then you can gain more money without doing extra work.

I think it depend upon situation to keeps amount or withdraw it because sometime the price of currency was high and if we withdraw it immediately will profitable and some time the price of currency is low then keep it and after some time when it gives you profit then withdraw it and investment is also profitable but first you should have correct information about it and then invest your money then it will be profitable.

Investment is a risky .as there are so many fraide in investment.I advice you to collect them in good amount and then withdraw .if you want to invest then make sure it is not fraude.

Of course you can withdraw your personal coins at any time for your own needs.  It's up to you.  However, investing in forums is definitely profitable.  But you must have very good skills and ideas and experience about investing.  Knowing that investment risk can be a loss, work in the hope of making a profit.  But I think investing in forums can be profitable which depends entirely on your work.  So invest in experience to make a profit easily.

By the way, you can easily withdraw your payments immediately from yobit but if you wants to make more money by holding that coin will help you alot.I withdraw my payment after a week and i can get some extra money by holding my currency.

• +1 1

It depends on you. As we all know we can withdraw anytime we want. If you want to invest other coins in other exchangers you can withdraw it with using ltc because ltc fees are very cheap. I personally don't withdraw all the time, i am waiting to reach reasonable number so i can withdraw.

My friend I think this forum is great.  It is profitable to invest in the right currency in this forum.  You will benefit by researching the currency in which you want to invest in the forum. It is a good idea to invest.  Everyone from scammers in the forum has to be careful.  Thank you.

Listen dear :

I will go to the second opinion because when we collect them then we should wait for the right time and should look at crypto currencies so that at right time we should invest them and after great profit we can easily withdraw it from account. 

It really depends on you . If you control your patience.  I prefer you you collect good amounts of them . Then withdraw them a all together. Instant withdraw is also good . But if you want more profit collect good amount of that and wait until the price goes up. Then sell all of them.

It is better to withdraw it directly or to place it in the investment fund in order to continue to profit and never freeze your money in any platform because you may lose due to falling currencies

I think investing that money in cryptotalk only would be great. So that you can probably earn double of that here only. Please correct me if I'm wrong. Because I'm gonna do the same. This platform is very much trustworthy and you can invest here and earn more profits here only! 

Because of the bch fork trading has almost stopped and trading will soon be active again and i do not put my money on one basket and now after it is my capital i keep some currencies and if i raise the prices i trade on it.

I would advise you to withdraw your profit and either use it to meet your needs or else withdraw it and invest in other businesses that would bring or yield great profit for you

My advice is after giving you money get it deposited in your wallet and do not sell at that time unless their price is good.

The price of their coins keeps increasing or decreasing daily. 

When you feel that the price is good for the coins, then you sell them.

This can give you more profits.

You can keep your and your storage so that you become a large amount or to pull it immediately but thank you even waiting for a large amount to reduce the drawing fee when you pull your lab from the platform and to provide a good money amount