TALK Token, What is the next phase, decline or glory? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Amiami

TALK Token, What is the next phase, decline or glory?

Hello friends, in the last 72 hours we have observed how the price of the token is falling uncontrollably, which I personally do not like since I bought the token to invest it in the investbox and although it was at a low price, it is possible that  lower even further, so here is my questions:

1. Does the forum have a system to keep the price of the token afloat?

2.  Do you think that the distribution policies should be changed, to ensure investors and increase demand?

3.What action would you take to ensure the future of the token, of this forum?

Note: Only 0.33 BTC separates us from a crash at 70 Satoshis and on the other hand only 0.25 btc separates us from a pump at 150 satoshis, it is a data that can be used to respond.

Screenshot_20201115-061643.png.0753159f561645ba1c1c33535e2ecc94.png

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

It so far have a great volatility and keeps on rising and declining, in future I am seeing it somewhere between 140-150 satoshis. Its circulating supply will keep on increasing so maybe it can decline even more as well.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

Well, I see many people quitting the investbox because the price is going down, some friends of mine have done it because QUOTING "they don't see the real utility of this token", even though they are getting money just for posting. Maybe if they do the same thing they did with YODA (claim only a % daily), the price will go up and the demand will increase because the offers will be lower. I am disqualified for this, so I am not very informed about the project, but I see a lot of people concerned about this dump, so do you. Bosses must do something fast, because if the price keeps falling, the number of people participating will go down too.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I think they won't let the coin to die because they are doing this campaign from the long term then they will do anything to make them survive in this market. 

I am sure many whales have invested in invest box and they will play their role to pump the market and we can also get benefit from that pump. But you should be ready guys.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Don't worry about TALK price it's the official token of cryptotalk and im sure they will

do their best to support it with good updates and news im sure the price will recover

or maybe we can even see a new record for TALK price just be patient

• +4 1

10 hours ago, hani20980 said:

Don't worry about TALK price it's the official token of cryptotalk and im sure they will

do their best to support it with good updates and news im sure the price will recover

or maybe we can even see a new record for TALK price just be patient

@hani20980 of course, I understand that this token is driven by both the forum, and by Yobit, however there is no filter or restriction to make massive sales, simply all sell exclusively for fear not to win, maybe it is best to place at least one action in the investbox

Edited by Amiami
  • Useful or interesting 2

I think price down is good to attract the investors because we have seen the volatility in talk price. As we see on start it's price go up to 200 and then come down to 100 and after some days it go up again and now it back. I think this volatility is best to keep attracting investors.

• +1 1

I think glory so I have invested good amount of talk in the investbox because I am sure the yobit will make the price in good range because they have to pay us and this action is for long term. I think the price will grow more and more. In the next phase the price of the talk will be around the range of 150sats. So, you can invest now when the price is only 100 sats.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

TALK was progressing so well last week and it was achieving $0.03 but recently a group of panic sellers caused it to fall below $0.02 again. Topics that encouraged members to hold their tokens, had a positive effect on the value of the TALK. I think most sellers are among the newest members that need to be informed about how to treat their tokens. We should continue the encouragement process. TALK is the token for all of us and keeping its value is a shared benefit for all members. So, instead of selling it, try to find investors for it.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

There is high fluctuation in the price of the new talktoken since the day it was launched because it was launched at 200 Satoshi but today it has fell in value to 90 satoshi which is not good for us all but i believe the forum will do there best to support the coin regain it strength and for that reason i will suggest we hold and make use of the investbox at the moment so they we can be earning 1% everyday untill we have a stable value foru the coin.

BetFury                                                   

2 hours ago, Brushless4500KV said:

TALK is the token for all of us and keeping its value is a shared benefit for all members. So, instead of selling it, try to find investors for it.

You are right @Brushless4500KV ,maintaining the price of Talk Token is also our responsibility.If we want to maintain it's price and do a good earning in this forum we should start to buy it and hold,presently it's price is low and we can afford to buy it.After holding some amount of Talk token then sell it.This can really help in maintaining the price of Talk Token.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

At this time, the members of the forum can help maintain the price avoiding sales, the price compared to BTC is difficult to maintain because in this price increase everyone wants to have satoshis.
Regarding your first question is that the TALK token has a utility such as paying for ads in the forum, but at the moment I do not see that it is implemented and it still does not have something that strongly supports it.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Definitely a more aggressive strategy should be resorted to, I am not referring to a reduction of the funds to distribute, but something must be implemented that reduces the amount of coins that can be sold, if this continues, the price will go to a historical low .

• +1 1

It's only been a few weeks since Talk token was launched and I don't see a strong reason to panic about the decreasing price. Currently, the worst thing we could do is panic, particularly those who bought the token as investment. This kind of action would only drop the price further, and there will always be people willing to buy at lower levels, since this token has a use case and good fundaments. 

• +2 1

In particular I think there is no reason to be alarmed and panic. On the other hand, I think that the behavior that other users are having to get rid of their tokens is not the smartest way to act since it is a token that is just starting and that is also functional in Cryptotalk. The avalanche in terms of supply can also be attributed to the rise in Bitcoin prices corresponding to these last weeks where many are seeing the opportunity to get Bitcoin using the Talk token. As for the strategies that we must implement, it is that all the members of the forum agree to maintain the token for a certain time to achieve that prices stabilize again and in the meantime we can take advantage of these offers and dedicate ourselves to buying, since surely the future token will increase in value and that is when we are really going to benefit.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

It's really dependent on the forum life and growing if the forum work good the token talk will survive and take a good place in the market of trading,the forum need to share the information about this token and listed in other exchange ,thus work will make the difference and answer your question 

21 minutes ago, Barbarellah said:

In particular I think there is no reason to be alarmed and panic. On the other hand, I think that the behavior that other users are having to get rid of their tokens is not the smartest way to act since it is a token that is just starting and that is also functional in Cryptotalk. The avalanche in terms of supply can also be attributed to the rise in Bitcoin prices corresponding to these last weeks where many are seeing the opportunity to get Bitcoin using the Talk token. As for the strategies that we must implement, it is that all the members of the forum agree to maintain the token for a certain time to achieve that prices stabilize again and in the meantime we can take advantage of these offers and dedicate ourselves to buying, since surely the future token will increase in value and that is when we are really going to benefit.

@Barbarellah agree with what you say, I did not remember the increase in Bitcoin, everyone wants to obtain Satoshis so as not to be left out, also today it was announced that the payments will no longer be duplicated, a maximum of 10 tokens per post, this will decrease the offer  and we expect demand to increase..

The price of talk token really  rapidly decreasing. Maybe because the launched of talk token have a big impact. A lot of users on the first launched sold and bought talk token. And those actions really affects the currency of it. I'm still monitoring the price of talk token, still hoping it will increases as time goes by 

BetFury                                                   

5 hours ago, bino said:

The price of talk token really  rapidly decreasing. Maybe because the launched of talk token have a big impact. A lot of users on the first launched sold and bought talk token. And those actions really affects the currency of it. I'm still monitoring the price of talk token, still hoping it will increases as time goes by 

@bino That's right, yesterday the last time I checked it was at 105 Satoshis, today the price dropped to 92 satoshis, that is, it lost 10% in value, these figures could alienate potential investors, although apparently they will already begin to take action with the token  .

Perhaps saving the tokens in the investbox for the long term is a good option.

• +3 1

Due to the fact that a day ago there was a good pump and the rate is stable, we can predict further positive growth, the main thing is to improve the algorithm for banning multi-packs on the forum, as well as to increase the number of holders.

• +4 1

In my opinion, the price of token will rise again. The reason for the recent decline in token value maybe due to flooding of the market. Once this is contained, The price will rise again.

I am hopeful for it's best future.all the businesses and markets gets high or low,rise or fall every time during its period.so now if the talk token is on decline line but it would rose also.

Interestingly, now this coin is slowly consolidating its positions, and it seems to me that this can lead to really interesting solutions. I think that this is a step towards updating, so we can expect a dump soon! But I think that it is worth really putting hope in this project, because soon it will show unprecedented growth!

Talk token is on very low price for a long time now and there is no betterment in its price as The price increased a bit but not for much time  as it goes back to the low again but Still I hope that it will rise soon or later and that we'll be happy who are trusting it right now.